Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What's the meaning of life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smac1975

Top Poster : What's the meaning of life? Topposter

What's the meaning of life? Vide
PostSubject: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:27 pm

Yay! Weird question!

For some people, finding the meaning of life is like the quest of finding the holy grail - it will never be found :D

As for me I'm curious about the things that make life meaningful.

So, from times to times, I find its meaning in the tone of a sweet simple melody. Others I think I should raise christians for the upcoming holy war (which may sound absurd and it is absurd!!).

Share your thoughts please.

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : What's the meaning of life? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : What's the meaning of life? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 6:29 pm

I agree with you Sergio, I'm not on a quest, but I'm curious about the things that make life meaningful !!
Sometimes you have to live in the moment, see the small things which make life wonderful, sweet, easy AND appreciate AND enjoy these kind of things !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:33 am

Wow! Now that's a question.... confused shrugs
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 4:31 am

Hmmm...I dunno. Life has always meant family to me. Lately it has been helping others and since I am in a postion to help them (Nursey Ness - I kidd you not, they call me that at work) I guess I get satisfation out of that. I can't describe how awesome it is to see someone come in to hospital, be so ill, on life support (as the media call it) and you can work your butt off just trying to keep them alive and then it can be weeks, months and you watch them get better and the day that you see them leave or you hear they went home, it's a good feeling to experience I guess. :D

I'm not sure what I meant by that spill now...anyhoo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 1:03 pm

I agree with Eva.

I was reading a story the other day about someone who wanted to commit suicide, but there was always someone at work that would send a smile her way, or ask how her day was going and that's all it took to keep her from actually going through with it.

The little things do make a difference and in my opinion make life meaningful.

Now If I could be president and change the course of our future, that would be EXTREMELY meaningful, but since that isn't going to happen, I will continue to smile at strangers, open the door for people, and give a simple "hello" to anyone looking down in the dumps.

(:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:37 pm

Hmmm the meaning of life? Such a tough one! I guess to me life is all about living for the now, you never know what's around the corner and lifes too short to live in the past...it's hard to actually live by that but it's so true.....also I think Evie is right, if you take time out to smile at people it could be the difference between life and death, it's weird how something so simple kept someone from doing something so terrible...weird but wonderful! Also in a world thats so self absorbed it's nice to know that at least one person notices you...so I think everyone should follow Evies example and smile more often at people and open doors and say hello...just take the time to notice the people around us.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:32 pm

The meaning of life = 42

:D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 11:34 pm

^ laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 2:18 am

LMAO!!!

There ya go Sergio. The answer has been found.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:08 am

Phew I can rest easy now I know the answer thanks PistolKitten LOL
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 7:59 am

42? as in the number forty two?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 8:49 am

I think it is the number Sergio
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : What's the meaning of life? Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

Damn! PK beat me to it.... 42 = the answer to life, the universe, and everything... It's from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the meaning of life?   What's the meaning of life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the meaning of life?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com