Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simstatic
Simstatic

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Vide
PostSubject: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:46 am

Hey Evie, I am posting here as you requested. I did re-download as you suggested, cleared all caches (I always do this), took all other cc out (only had your skin in) and unfortunately the weird mark is still there. I forgot to mention that you only get it when you start making the skin darker.

My comment from your site:

"Hey Evie, love the skintones but I have a problem with the Sparkle & Shine Skin-Tone.

It has a very visible (dark) circle like mark just above the pantyline (front and back), and on the side of the left leg.

I have taken pictures but don't know where to upload them for you as I don't have accounts at any picture website.

The Radiant Glow Skin-Tone is perfect. What I find strange though is that you have only changed the faces on the Sparkle & Shine Skin-Tone so I don't know why it is doing this.

Hope you can help." Smile

I have compressed the pictures and put them on 4shared. Here is the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/ATRtRDJt/EVIE_F_ND_Sparkle__Shine_Skin-.html :D
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Topposter
Featured Artist : EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:33 pm

Hmm, Eva dear, do you have any idea why it would be doing this?
Here are the pictures...

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Evie_f10

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Evie_f11

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Evie_f12
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 3:21 pm

Hmm... this looks weird !! Shocked I will look in to this, I hope I have an answer soon !
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:10 pm

Hmm... I´ve checked the skin in my game and I have the same strange marks too.
The marks appear when you make the skin darker.

Just see below pics, making the skin darker with every pic:
EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Skin+01
EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Skin+02
EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Skin+03
EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE Skin+04

Evie, if you don´t have this problem, I really don´t know what´s causing this....
The ND skin really looks fine, it even has got abs ! But the strange marks appear when you make the skin darker....
If you also have this problem, it might be in the skin. Maybe some kind of skin layer which is getting visible (or a mix of layers) or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 2:13 pm

Oh no! Sad...

I'm going to try to fix this right now...

I'll let you guys know as soon as I figure it out.

EDIT: My game was already open and I tested out all of my skins, I don't know why I don't have the same problem you guys do. I think I'm going to re-download the skins and go from there.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:05 pm

Hmm... that's odd !! I'm really stumped by this !! :x
If you don't have the problem, this is really weird ! I really have no clue why the strange marks so up. No Non default skin I have has this problem & your sparkle & shine skintone, really does look great !!
witsend I'm really clueless why these marks show up when you make the skin darker.... sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 8:15 pm

I've tried this out too and got the same results...the darker the tone the more noticeable the markings. I tried moving the muscle sliders around and the muscle definition along with the fitness slider but it made no difference at all the markings were still there on this skintone.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:44 pm

Oh I just love seeing my girls working together!! Makes me all tingly inside! Lol!

I've been pondering this since seeing this thread and with it only showing up in the darker tones it has to be that one particular overlay. (maybe) I know that usually...and I will shut up if I'm am totally off the mark here, but doesn't it take like 4 or more different shades to get to the darker skin tones?

So either it's there even with the lighter tones and just not visible or it's only with the dark tone. I'd see if it's there with the lighter tones as well before you access it's only the dark tones. It might make fixing it easier.

Ok...I'm skipping off of this before I make an ever bigger fool of myself as I probably already have! shame

That is a beautiful skin and when/if you get it worked out I'd love to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:50 pm

I may be way off base here too but could having a default skintone in there do something like this? I'm just thinking maybe we all have default skin whereas Evie doesn't....I dunno I'm just grasping at straws here and CeCe's answer probably makes more sense lol
Back to top Go down
Simstatic
Simstatic

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 1:55 am

Hey Evie, I have found another problem with this skin and have uploaded pictures again. The shading of the face and the body don't match on the Adult skin but are fine on the Young Adult. Link http://www.4shared.com/account/file/ATRtRDJt/EVIE_F_ND_Sparkle__Shine_Skin-.html?&page=g

Just for the record this is the only skin I have in my game at the moment as I am testing it. I have no other ND skins and I have EA's skin as default.

I really hope you can find the problem as it is a lovely skin as is your Radiant Glow skin tone. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 5:45 am

See now I told you guys I was talking nonsense I should just learn to keep my mouth shut LOL....hmmm I never tried the skin on the adult it was only YA....and like Simstatic said it just seems to be this skintone as all the others such as the radiant glow and the bjd are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Simstatic
Simstatic

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 3:04 am

Hi Evie, any news on this skintone yet?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 11:22 am

Not yet, unfortunately, I have asked on my blog that everyone just remove the skins until I can figure out what's wrong with them. Sad...

I hate to do that, but for now, I really have no clue what could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE   EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVIES SPARKLE & SHINE SKINTONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com