Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Nice to meet ya! :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Contagious Yawn
Contagious Yawn

Taurus

Nice to meet ya! :-) Vide
PostSubject: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 3:55 pm

Hi everybody, I'm new to Cstyles, though I've lurked a couple times. I decided to join to get in on the action...(in other words, not be a stalker.) So, I'd love a warm welcome and lots of huggles. group hug

Oh..and a little about me: I'm a California girl, though I sure hate it here. Uuuuhm, I like photography, playing The Sims 3 (of course!) and I like to draw as well. So yeah, if you wanna know more, just ask! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 4:50 pm

Hey welcome to CStyles....sending ya lots of huggles lol. We're so glad you decided to be a part of our little family here and no doubt you'll fit right in!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Nice to meet ya! :-) Topposter
Featured Artist : Nice to meet ya! :-) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:01 pm

Aw...pouring on the huggles!! (like that word) Welcome to Cstyles and I'm very glad you no longer lurk Shocked but have decided to join the family!!

Enjoy your stay here because it seems as if you fit right in already!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 12:47 pm

Yay for huggles LOL
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:31 pm

I welcome you with this old Beach Boy's refrain:

"I wish they all could be california girls"!!

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:34 pm

thump hi .......welcome and sending huggles straight back at ya.......everyone is "super friendly" on here i luvs it.... thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:14 pm

Sergio I love that song lol or California dreaming
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:17 pm

Sergio what about Tennessee girls?! I'm so hurt... whew I feel so...alone... anyone?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:24 pm

Im here for ya CeCe and Tennessee girls rawk! rockon
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

"East cost girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear

and the southern girls with the way they talk
they knock me out when I'm down there"

Hmm Tenesse is mid southeast... I bet they are gorgeous!! :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:38 pm

See CeCe Sergio agrees you ladies are awesome!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:01 pm

We are aren't we?! dancing I don't know what it is about our accent's that totally drive others crazy...but boy do I use it to my best ability!! *teehee* Mine is not as thick as some other here, I was a Army brat so while young we traveled quite a bit. But I have enough that you know I'm from the South!!

Anywho...Southern women sometimes hold true that 'woman in the day, freak at night' thing...*in Southern drawl* Well we just can't have everybody aware of our night time charms*

A lot of beautiful ladies here, we gals have our bountiful booty's and full breast...(I don't know what is in the air here!) But sadly the for the guys it's slim pickings...

I was going to check my mailbox earlier today and there was these 2 guys standing in the playground talking to each other, as I got closer they started watching me and you know how you can tell someone is watching you...yep...when I glanced back they both were staring!

One waved, asked me how I was, what was I up too, and the other asked me if I lived in the neighborhood! Doh...yep...I'm 'checking' MY mail....idjit!

Watched me on my way back and asked was I doing okay...I'm thinking...didn't we have this convo earlier...and they stood there like they were waiting for me to come over and get better acquainted. NOT! Did I mention there was 6 kids in the playground!! 2 dudes and 6 kids...nope...I'm not headed anywhere near that area!! Lol!!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 10:41 pm

hey you get off this site you moron ggggrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:16 pm

Thanks Angie!! You and Brian are awesome!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:42 am

Welcome to CStyles!!!! Let me hug you: face hug

Cece...those dudes sound freaky.... help
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:48 am

I'm confuzzled Miss L...
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:49 am

Oh...my bad. Forgot to quote. I was referring to the dudes in the playground who were checking you out :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:51 am

I know right...weird...I'm so cautious when I see a face I don't recognize...just my nature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya! :-)   Nice to meet ya! :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet ya! :-)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com