Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Outdor Living Stuff Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Outdor Living Stuff Pack Vide
PostSubject: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:41 pm

So I got my copy of the outdoor living stuff pack and was all excited because I'm useless when it comes to decorating my gardens and thought this would help, wrong! It was total waste of money...the hairstyles are awful and there's only a couple of outfits and in all honesty there's cc creators out there that do a better job with hair like Anubis and clothes like Juliana and our very own Evie...so has anyone else bought this pack and what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:51 pm

i'm not going to bother, i thought it looked a bit useless and now you have just backed that up.......yay i get to save money cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:02 pm

Wish I'd have waited too lol but meh at least I can save others money yay go Q lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Outdor Living Stuff Pack Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:10 pm

I bought the new stuff pack and Im also very disappointed with it, I watched the promo video of it and it looked awesome but once I had installed it and went into the game I wasnt impressed, what a let down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:16 pm

LOL never trust an EA video it's all lies I tell ya! I think a lot of people will be disappointed with this stuff pack it's actually IMO the worst one. I really liked the fast lane stuff pack but this was a let down
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:20 pm

I will be very wary when the next pack comes out but knowing me I will go and get it and then have a good old moan if it sucks again lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:22 pm

LOL yep I'll probably end up doing the same knowing me....oooh Girls Just Want To Have Fun is on tv I love that film lol....love all dance films dancing happydance
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:23 pm

I feel a downloading spree coming on aaaaaaarrrrgh my poor laptop. lol I cant help myself my simmies need nice things and I just love downloading clutter for them.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:24 pm

I love that film Q Girl its so awesomes, I also love step up 2 he is so smexy and moose is cute too!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:27 pm

aha Step Up 2...Robert Hoffman.....mmm smexy smexy smexy!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:29 pm

He certainly is mmmmmmmmm drool moment.lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:30 pm

Hi Angie thanks for the info on the houses, how are you? :D
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:32 pm

I've never bought a stuff pack, always seemed a bit of a waste of money to me...like you said we can get the same things (if not better quality) from CC creators. I'd rather save my laptop space for the next EP too.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:33 pm

Thats a good idea I think I will save my money and wait to hear from other peopld first about how the stuff packs are.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 5:41 pm

goodbye to everyone thanks for the chat and info given to me, talk to you all soon Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Outdor Living Stuff Pack Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:03 pm

Wow Q! Just Wow!! Thanks for posting this...it was offered to me as a gift but I told them to wait and let's see what the feedback is and boy I'm glad I did!

What a waste!

I have bought only 2 Stuff packs for the sims, One was for Sims 1, don't remember what it was, and one for Sims2 and it was 'glamour pack' and what a waste!!

Dorked clothing, just icky stuff and kept it in my game for all of 2 days and ended up removing it.

I told myself to NOT ever invest in another EA stuff pack again!!

They are a serious joke! And what about all that stuff they have new at the store...the PRICES!!! OMG! Is EA crazy!!?

I won't bow down to that kind of money, I had/have some points left and got a few bits and pieces but I'd never pay for the whole set of anything!!

Now...I've been gifted sets...and LOVE that, but would never myself buy one myself. Kind of silly because every month I used to buy points to just gift others!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:12 pm

I totally agree CeCe the prices they're charging for stuff thats just rubbish at the store is disgraceful...they should hire better people and then maybe we wouldn't complain so much!!! I've been gifted a couple of items too but I will not pay for them...I would rather go on ye olde treasure hunt lol

The new SP is a major joke...the hair is terrible, the bar doesn't attatch to the counters that go with it, the tv is ugly and mashed into something that looks like a wall and the hot tubs are just the same with a few bamboo like plants or fountain around it...total waste of money...I will never buy another stuff pack again....even BroomHilda had the same opinions so it's not just me being a sulky pants it really is a giant ball of horse pucky!

If I'd have known before hand what is was like I wouldn't have bought this if the world were flooded with piss and it came with a life boat!!! Seriously thats how bad it is.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:46 pm

Well Q...just 'eww' on the last sentence!! Lol!! Now that's pretty bad!!

EA has gotten way greedy and super lazy! That world they offered, terrible...the lot they built...a joke and now they want all that money for stuff that our local creators can make much much much better!!!

At least make it better quality and make us appreciate you more. And 2 free gifts?! Really? That's all you can offer loyal patrons of your wares?

We should all have our feelings hurt because of this paltry pile of rubbish they are trying to lay out there for us.

I do like some of the items....but not enough to pay all that dough! And EA hairs have always sucked!!

With late night there are 2 styles that I like...that's it!!

I was gifted the lovely Asian set and I do love it, it's pretty good quality and very nice on the eye...maybe it's because it was gifted.... hiho That makes it more special I suppose!

Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:59 pm

I bought this shaity SP from amazon.uk... it sould be arriving monday maybe...

Did anyone test the mods/hacks along with the new fake patches?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:06 pm

Unless the mods have been updated as well you can't use them. Your game just won't work.

Luckily I use only aWT's slider mod's and he updated the exact same day the bandaid, I mean patch was released.

What a joke of a patch. I've had no probs so far...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 10:36 pm

outdoor living stuff. i don't think i will bother. by useing the moveobjects cheat you will be shocked on what you can do with a swimming pool. i will post a few pic's so you guys and girls can have a look. :) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 10:49 pm

BrianD72 wrote:
outdoor living stuff. i don't think i will bother. by useing the moveobjects cheat you will be shocked on what you can do with a swimming pool. i will post a few pic's so you guys and girls can have a look. :) :)

Oh can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 10:54 pm

with a bit of playing around it's quite easy.

so that was a bit of a shock lastnight. i was online and it just kicked me off. and then asked me to rejoin ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 11:10 pm

Outdor Living Stuff Pack Screenshot-4-1

Outdor Living Stuff Pack Screenshot-3-3

Outdor Living Stuff Pack Screenshot-2-2

quite easy when you now how. i'm always happy to give tips :) :)

Last edited by BrianD72 on February 11th 2011, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 11:11 pm

right thats me off to bad night night all. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 11:32 pm

I still plan on getting it, I just have to have EVERY thing EA comes out with. Razz
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 4:16 am

Dyl I'm the same way. I'm kind of embarrassed but I'm at walmart and I'm like.. meh what the hell. AAnndd honestly it's not my *least* fave stuff pack.

Brian: Holycrapnuggets!!! That's amazing!!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 6:02 am

JKAmaryllis wrote:
Dyl I'm the same way. I'm kind of embarrassed but I'm at walmart and I'm like.. meh what the hell. AAnndd honestly it's not my *least* fave stuff pack.

Brian: Holycrapnuggets!!! That's amazing!!

hi JKAmaryllis. i can't say i've ever heard anyone say Holycrapnuggets!!! before LOL but thank for the comment :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:42 am

yes peeps my brian is fantastic at building and creating stuff like that........it takes him ages and i get so impatient waiting...:):)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 7:51 am

He is good Angie and I'm sure we'd all get impatient if we could see them being made lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 8:01 am

i'm like a kid in the back of the car that always says "are we there yet?" except i keep saying "Bri are you done yet?" it winds him up....haha

I read all the posts on whats been happening and all i kept thinking was that song you know it goes ......."I get knocked down...but i get up again..nothings gonna keep me down..."

go cstyles..go cstyles.....we are family...i got all my cstylers and me....we are family ...

(goes off singing to get more coffee............) dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 8:27 am

Go Angie dancing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Outdor Living Stuff Pack Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:02 pm

LOL guys !! laughing But facepalm about the Outdoor Stuff Pack !! Great job EA !! shame NOT !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:04 pm

LOL Amen to that Eva!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdor Living Stuff Pack   Outdor Living Stuff Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outdor Living Stuff Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com