HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

what do you guys and girl think of this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 11th 2011, 11:06 pm

Last edited by BrianD72 on June 15th 2011, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 12th 2011, 2:27 am

On the TS3 forum you have a bunch of young ones who yes, have their clicks and they join these contest with a serious case of favoritism going on.

I quit when I saw that was happening and haven't been in one there in a l o n g time! I barely go over there and I can't remember the last time I commented on a post!

I think your pics look great!! Just stick it out maybe until it's over. Don't let them get the upper hand by you quitting.

Next contest you enter just bring it over here!! I actually just had one that I actually judged with Ninjahawkz and once with Miss_L and we were honest and nothing but fair. It just about killed me to judge and I don't know if I can do that anytime soon. Shocked

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 12th 2011, 5:11 am

Yep other people have commented about this problem but watch this space we may have a solution in the near future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 12th 2011, 7:54 am

i love your pics Brian, all of them honey you are very talented .......me biased ...never...dont quit honey its not your style, i'm here for back up whenever you need me love you heaps funnybaby

Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12

Top Poster :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 15th 2011, 12:51 am

Very nice Pics. :]
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   February 15th 2011, 1:33 am

Luverly pics Brian :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you guys and girl think of this.   Today at 3:58 am

Back to top Go down

what do you guys and girl think of this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum