Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cstyles is on Lock Down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Cstyles is on Lock Down. Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles is on Lock Down. Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Cstyles is on Lock Down. Vide
PostSubject: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:12 pm

Due to the recent forum hack and mini attack on cstyles, we have no choice but to take the security here seriously.

Cstyles is on Lock Down. No new members are being accepted at this time.

we are sorry to those of you who may have wanted to join the site and to those of you who had to see what was posted today.

Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:15 pm

Thank you Evie for grabbing this so quickly!! I will pm you with some more information.

As Evie, I do apologize for the offensive nature of the pictures posted here at Cstyles.
We don't tolerate that type of behavior here and this person, at this very moment is being tracked!

Cecesaun1
Administrator
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:16 pm

fully understand, and yes I was here I couldnt do anything and yes they were very vile disgusting pictures people that post those things should be locked up, Brian and I even tried calling the police to see what we could do but they were no good I am so glad that its all sorted and the pics removed I would have hated any of the younger members seeing them
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:19 pm

Can you believe that nonsense?!?!? I sent Brian some information since he offered to aid me in the last attack. I will NOT stand for this type of mess on Cstyles!! I'm pissed off right now!!

Thank you both for helping me out!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:23 pm

I'm not surprised your pissed off I would be too, in fact see if i could have got throught the screen to the moron i would have beaten him black and blue, you dont deserve this cece none of you do, and yes Brian is on it so hopefully things will start getting back to normal right now i need a smoke.....we are right behind you cece in everything you do :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:40 pm

weldone Evie for being so quick. myself and Angie was so angry because we could see it all being posted and could not do anything to help stop it.

i've just thought of an idia. i think in anyone dose not have any activity on there profile after so many days it should be taken off line. to help prevent this kind of stuff from happening again.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:42 pm

I believe I found the guys IP, I blocked it just incase it was the right one. It even listed where he lives... kinda close to me...

That makes me sick to think someone like that is living near me. augh.

Cece and I are working on cleaning out inactive members and such.

Thanks for the support guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:54 pm

you have our full support in everything you do, we are here if you need us for anything dont hesitate in asking if we can help in any way we will :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:55 pm

Got it Evie! Maybe others should be made aware of this persons sick antics...like YAHOO for one!! I'm sure they wouldn't approve such vile content being sent through their servers!

Also taking other action against this person!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:16 am

night night girls will chat to you soon. take care. :) :)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:25 am

GAH! Again! witsend

Good job guys!

I think lock down is what we need right now. It's really the only way we can prevent this from happening.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 2:01 am

Yep...it wasn't a hack, just some perv had nothing better to do than attack each and every thread and post these obnoxious anime' vulgar sexual pictures.

Stupid actually joined as a member!! So now we have had to close up the threads so that only members can post or even see the links. (I hate doing this to them, they really don't deserve this but we have to be cautious). But in the meantime we are not accepting new Members until I can fix things a bit and make it a tighter site.

Evie was here at the time and really tackled it head on, and Ang and Brian were online and tried there best to try and help from their end. We have some truly awesome members.

I'm thinking it's time to get some more mod's perhaps. What would have happened if Evie had not been here, what would have happened if I hadn't decided to check on the site before loading up my game?

And Miss L...when I say the pics were bad...they were bad. Where's the investigative team The Mares nest...I bet they could smoke out some serious info on this perv.

I reported it to some peeps so I won't stop until I find this vile low life and do whatever is possible within the limits of the law. We have young one's that visit this site and thank God they didn't see it. I hate that Brian, Ang and Evie had to witness it. But Evie...Wow...she went into mode quickly!! I'm so proud of her!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 2:42 am

My gosh. I agree with you, I really hope no youngin's saw that. Evie did well and so did Brad and Angie. It seems this site is lucky in that there is always one of us on and we always jump to address the problem.

More mods could be beneficial. You can look into getting some mods from different timezones, that way the site would really be watched 24 hours if you know what I mean.

I love the mares. They would definitly have found out who that person was down to the colour of their underwear and pasted it all over their blog. Razz
Back to top Go down
Simstatic
Simstatic

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 2:50 am

Hey Cece, I am so sorry that this is happening to you (and your staff and friends). All I can say is that this world is full of sick people. Well done Evie.

I hope something can be done about this person as very often they start acting out their perverted thoughts and many woman and children become victims because the police "won't or can"t act because "they haven't done anything yet".

I am sorry but I get very angry over things like this as my daughter was the victim of an armed robbery two years ago and was subsequently raped at gunpoint. Needless to say it is a real struggle to get your life back on track.

I really hope you catch him/her/them.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:43 am

Oh I am so glad I wasn't here to see. This person sounds like a real sicko.
Seriously what is the point of doing things like this.
I feel so bad for you Cece the hack and now this.
usually i am here just hanging about. I am glad things are getting sorted.
love Tobz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:59 am

You know Tobz I thought about you after we got it all cleaned out. I know you are such a good person who blushes at the slightest, which is cute...but you would have been mortified if you had seen them.

We can't have you and your little fetus exposed to such trash! :x
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:47 am

Shocked just coming home from work and seeing. Really sucks that people feel the need to do things like this. Really sorry for those who had to see and I want to thank you to cece and the mods for being awesome and taking care of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:17 am

hi jk, no it wasnt very nice at all, I was online and thought it was just someone replying to a post then when i saw what it was I couldnt do anything apart from try to contact someone, luckily evie was super quick in sorting it out, grrrr i was so frustrated at not being able to do more :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:18 am

i've come up with a grate idia. i was chating to Angie about it lastnight. if everyone could chip in and buy me a plain ticket i could go to there i.p address and do them in myself. but Angie said i can't go unless she can to. she wants to give them a kicking to. LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:39 am

LOL go Brian an Ang!!! Team CStyles rocks....I agree with Miss L more mods from differet time zones would be perfect...if ever you need any help CeCe I'm here...In fact I'm always here lol except last night when it happened as I went to bed feeling poorly stupid me should have stayed on!

I would shame the fool who tried to mess with CStyles (sounding a lot like Mr T there lol) it's beyond pathetic and I'd be freaked out if I were Evie and knew this kind of sicko lives near me....seriously people who post stuff like this want stun gunnin' in the nads, big time....oooh I'm such a mad Q right now!

Sending CeCe big huggles and Evie, Brian and Ang cookies for being such superstars
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Cstyles is on Lock Down. Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:54 pm

Awesome job Evie and I do understand Cstyles being on lock down.
More mods really might work and may prevent another attack !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:18 pm

how scarry is this. myself and Angie are viewing this page at the same time.

this kind of thing happens to us all of the time. sometimes we even finish each others sentences. lol :) :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:18 pm

how scary is this myself and Brian are viewing this page at the same time.

this kind of thing happens to us all of the time. sometimes we even finish each others sentences. lol :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 4:51 pm

lol cute
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:52 pm

I cant believe yet anothe moron has tried to ruin CStyles, whoever it is will get their theirs, Karma is a bitch and if they are reading this then they will know that its headed their way, what sort of a sicko gets their kicks from doing this sort of thing. Props to everyone who helped to sort it out before any younger members could have seen it. group hug Like I said before Im not going anywhere these morons think that by behaving like this they can destroy this site well they dont know what a tight gang we are. CSTYLES FOREVER .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:03 pm

We dont need to worry Broomhilda Super Evie was on hand to sort it all out YAY GO EVIE!!!!! and Angie and Brian were faboo too...we do have such a lovely family feeling here on CStyles and so much love for CeCe and this site that whatever they throw at us wont ever ruin that and I have the most wonderful and awesome friends in the world right here on CStyles x
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:22 pm

You are so right Q, I feel so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful and caring site, YAY for CECE and everyone on CStyles. Im sending huge cuggles to everyone group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:33 pm

I just posted on another thread that this attack bought NO tears, just anger and the urge and courage to fight back!!

I'm not letting some low life scum with nothing better going on in their pointless, mundane life upset me again!

Must be sad to have nothing else to do but post nasty pictures up on a community forum. I mean...to take the time to post in as many threads that this person did...truly must lead a pitiful life. No sympathy from me though!!

Stupid numb nuts left behind a trail and a half right to his front darn door!!

And buddy if you are reading this, careful, WE all know a lot of people in the Simming community as well as facebook and other sites, all it will take is one click and we can have your info all over the web with the reason why!!

That goes to anyone else that even is remotely thinking of harassing this site any further...you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:36 pm

YAY CECE let that moran know his days are numbered, we all support each other on here its a wonderful site and this moron has met his match, Hugs and cuggles to CeCe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:43 pm

GO CECE, GO CECE, GO CECE!!! You tell um girl....CStyles may be the sweetest community ever but mess with us and we fight back! An you're right posting all those things and spending so much energy on it only equals one thing in my book LOSER!!!!...

Cstyles is on Lock Down. ImagesCAQDX60C
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:48 pm

Oh hell yeah Qgirl you summed it up what a LOSER they really are.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:50 pm

Lol!! All I can say is...Hell Yeah!!! rockon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:54 pm

LOL gimme the moron who did it and lock us in a room with a cattle prod and I'll show em what ya get for messin with CStyles question
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 8:57 pm

I have something way more scary My son no meds and on full cujo mode now that would scare the crap out of them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:00 pm

hahahahahaha oooh it sounds like it would....my my broomhilda you're on late lol it's so lovely to see people on though an you're all cheering me up and distracting Q from her painful burnt fingers....(had a blonde moment and touched the stove top) bigcry
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:07 pm

OH Q your poor ickle fingers, Im on late cos I just dont feel sleepy yet, weird huh it usually gets to midnight and Im off to my king sized bed. mmmm and its all mine mwwwahahahhah, once again sorry to hear about your griddled fingers, kawaiiangel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:22 pm

i have one thing to say....I am a lover not a fighter .....but...i will fight for what i love and i love cstyles :D

i should be going to bed but had too much coffee and am not in the least bit tired :D
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:27 pm

Lol at all you guys. Why do i seem to miss all the action going on here. Dang you time zones.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:28 pm

I feel the same Angie though I havent had any coffee I just cant sleep, never mind Im talking to my friends on here. :flower:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:30 pm

Awww Toblie hun we dont miss much cos we're all caffiene addicts lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles is on Lock Down.   Cstyles is on Lock Down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cstyles is on Lock Down.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com