Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hugo Dean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Hugo Dean Topposter
Featured Artist : Hugo Dean Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 2:45 am

Hugo Dean Hugoic10

I decided to upload Mr Sexy for you all today :D I haven't uploaded a dude in a while and I wanted a simmeh I had already organised piccies for. So Hugo it is! He is actually based on a dude I know, with some major improvements Razz

Hugo Dean Hugo-7Hugo Dean Hugo-6Hugo Dean Hugo-9Hugo Dean Hugo-8Hugo Dean Hugo-10Hugo Dean Hugo-1Hugo Dean Hugo-2Hugo Dean Hugo-3Hugo Dean Hugo-4Hugo Dean Hugo-5Hugo Dean Hugo-12Hugo Dean Hugo-11Hugo Dean Hugo-13Hugo Dean Hugo-14Hugo Dean Hugo-15Hugo Dean Hugo-16Hair - Late Night
Eyes (ND "Oh My" Eyes)
Eyebrows (No. 5)
Eyebags
Blush
Lips
Facial Hair
TummyZa's Hairy Non - Default Skin

Shirt with Scarf - Late Night
Worn Out Jeans with Chains by Arisuka
Chucks - Base Game
Lip Piercing by Winry
RUSTY Homme? C by RustyNail
Boots - Late Night
Mr A. Underwear by RustyNail
Pants by Myos
Boardshorts - Base Game

Download (Mediafire)
Download (4 Shared)

♥️

Required sliders and such:
- Late Night

♥️

Don't make fun of his underwear, he might cry. I highly suggest looking at his ass though, apparently it says something about him being my patient tonight or some such nonsense. Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 3:57 am

HUBBA HUBBA BUBBLE GUM!! Hawt!!!! *cough cough* forgives...lost my control there for a moment...let's start that over...Ahem....Very attractive male you have made Miss L! I love the definitions and the detail you have applied to him and as I travel all over the pictures I see a SNAIL TRAIL!! shocked drools I tried... Lock me up...I'm a snail trail freak! jail Smexy!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 5:33 am

SSSSNNNNNAAAAILLLLLL TRRRAAAAIIIIILLLLLLLL.........*Fangirl scream followed by a thud*..............omg, ugh Nessa I loves him.....I loves him.....must have deliriously smexy boy in game....*squeals and runs off to download*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 7:33 am

I tried downloading that skin before and for some odd and strange reason it won't show in my game. The forces of snail trail haters are working their mojo on me but I WILL have my snail trail eventually!!!!

I keep slobbing all over the keys...I LOVES me a nice ST...not crazy about tighty whiteys(underwear) though....the drawers have to go!! I love boxers or boxer briefs...yummy!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 7:36 am

I have the skintone and the snail trail on it is just magnificent! I drool every time I make a new sim with it....and yep the pants have to go, I'd replace with KittyKlans boxers you know the one with the junk lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 7:56 am

LOL! Oh you guys are so funny sometimes :D I loves his snail trail too. Nice hairy chest. Mmmm... if only he were real. Sad... His underwear is a bit... I actually don't like dudes who wear those kinds of briefs either. I just liked what they said on the back. I thought it suited him "Tonight, I am your PATIENT!!!"

Hugo Dean Cstyle10 Remember that one? Hehehe.

Q...have you possibly found a man that replaces Jason? Sounds like it! Razz

That's interesting about the skin not showing up...it has 3 colour dots too. Hmmm...it shows up in my female category too. Which is odd. It doesn't work though. Otherwise I would be having serious lols to share with you all. Razz

Oh those KittyKlan briefs are lovely. I am tempted to set my junk to LARGE. Mmm... hehehe. Razz

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:05 am

Hehehehe I have the medium junk for my simmeh boys woohooo smexy! LOL...oooh hairy women now that would be seriously funny....it shows up great in my game complete with the 3 dots and for women so I'm not sure why poor CeCe can't have her manly men with snail trails.

Replace Jason? NEVER!!! LOL ALthough Hugo is seriously smexy I may have to alternate guys lol....ooooh Hugo! :105:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:16 am

May give it another go on downloading it. I use that same type of undies and that size!! I was going to go for the err....larger size...but why torture myself!! laughing

I guess those undies bring back memories...not so good... I was married to a Doctor so hell to the no do I want my Simmies walking around in the 'patient' undies. Bad divorce, he was playing doctor with one of his nurses....

Anywho...let's take a peek at that snail trail before I sign off. It's 7am and I've yet to catch a wink. This with a sleeping pill!!! I may take another, but that will knock me out for most of the day. I need it though....so if you guys don't see me on until much later you will know why. Just hold the fort down for meh!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:20 am

We will CeCe and go get some sleep hun! We all need you here and well so snooze I tell ya! lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:53 am

We will hold the fort til you return General!

Hmm...I don't think I could ever run off with any of the doctors I work with. They all piss me off in a seriously bad way. I'm sorry that happened for you Cece Sad...

I look at it as more of Hugo being my patient. My smexy patient that I get to give a bed bath too. drools

Something really needs to be done about the ugliness of my patients. Just ONCE, ONCE can I have a hottie? Please? (Kidding) Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 9:13 am

^LMAO poor Miss L....I wouldn't run off with a doctor either round here they're either sad balding middle aged men or young guys who are far too preppy for the own good and Q likes her boys a little rougher round the edges

*Stares at Hugo* :105: Like that....*sigh* Miss L you are torturing me with these handsome boys....I'm spending far too much time watching this post lol
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hugo Dean Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 10:46 pm

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeow! This guy is HOT! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hugo Dean Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Dean   Hugo Dean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugo Dean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com