Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Lots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 7:26 pm

First, glad to see Cstyles back up and running!!!!

I am populating my city Sunset with Lots and families. Problem is....1) sometimes when I try to put a Lot down with the required site size all the sites will disappear 2) sometimes when putting a Lot down it will place, but it sorta sinks in and there is this big ditch around the house. I've tried using the Leveling tool but it does nothing. Anybody else run across this????

I finally learned how to use Edit Town and it opened up another big world to me. I gotten so many new things from using the Exchange it makes the game a lot more fun. Now on to the new Expansion pak. I know a lot of people don't like it but my son found a lot of things that worked for him and got him started back on the game again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 7:36 pm

hiya. about the ditch around the house. it's down to where the house was built before hand. if a house is not built on a completely flat lot when it comes to moving it to placing it on a new lot some sink and some don't. unlucky for you this is whats happend.

did you download this house from the exchange ????
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 11:22 am

That's the pits!!!! Yes I did download from the Exchange. I've done a lot and most of the time it's ok but a couple of them just won't go. The sizes will be 30x30 like the lot but they still might not fit. Trying to get a grid to fit is a pain because most of the time it ends up on a hill. I put a Sports Bar down on a grid that I placed by the Stadium and a ditch came around one side but doesn't interfere with the Sims going and coming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 11:26 am

Oh noes Snowee I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble..see this is why I wont download lots unless I know the person building it knows what they're doing or I can tell its on a flat lot
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:43 pm

No way for me to know the people. Usually the Land is level, I believe it happens when there is a fence all the way around and the Lot next to it has a fence all the way around the border and the one I'm trying to put down dowsn't have enough room to turn into the right position. Like I said trying to put a Grid down other than what is there is hard because the land is unlevel.

I've put down four houses since last nite so everything is going ok now. The ones I can't get into sunset will go into the next town. I have had success by just bombing the ones in the game and put down what I want.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:58 pm

hi snowee. have you tryed to use the sofern terrain tool to flatern it a bit ????
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 1:38 am

Tried the tool Brian it didn't help. I'm ok since it's just been a couple of the Lots. The rest just plop down with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:51 am

ok snowee. take care :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lots Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lots   Lots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top