Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Some piccies for competitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Some piccies for competitions Vide
PostSubject: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:41 pm

Well I entered a few competitions and just wanted to share my finished projects with you guys...hope y'all like them...

BARBIE AND KEN MASQUERADE BALL:

Some piccies for competitions Barbieankenballroomedit

KEMI- COLOUR THEME:

Some piccies for competitions Simmantra-1

AMIEE-LEE SHOW YOUR SIM OFF:

Some piccies for competitions Aimee-Lee-Sexy-1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 8:52 pm

wow they are fab Q...you are definately gonna beat me at the masquerade ball i havent even started on it yet......:) :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Some piccies for competitions Topposter
Featured Artist : Some piccies for competitions Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:26 pm

Awesome work!! Way more than I could have contributed. I would have already been eliminated!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 6:44 am

Thanks guys *huggles* an Angie hun your sims and edits are wonderful so I'm sure mine wont get any further than the first round lol they never do except the comp here on CStyles I came third in that woop woop totally loved that competition!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Some piccies for competitions Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 8:11 am

Great stuff Q !! I very much like the Aimee-Lee poster !! Razz hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:38 am

Q you are an awesome editor i am sure you will definately make it past the 1st round believe in yourself..say after me.....i believe, i believe, i believe i'm an awesome editor and i will make it to the finals....now dont you feel better hiho

i love all your pics, but i agree with eva the aimee-lee one is super duper cheers
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:54 am

Great stuff Q :D

I love AimeeLee - Sexiness Bottled. LMAO. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:56 am

MISS LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG girly I've missed you! Thanks for the lovely words and I like that one too
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 2:14 pm

AMAZING work
BARBIE AND KEN definitely are perfect worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some piccies for competitions   Some piccies for competitions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some piccies for competitions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com