Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Post your pictures in your own seperate post please.

Remember you need to submit 3 shots.

Remember to include the name of the country you have chosen.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caradella

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:31 am

Thank you for your wise words miss L... happydance
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 8:37 am

watch out *NEW* Dylan, Julia and Alexa, please be aware.... entries for the 1st assignment close tonight !! watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 9:17 am

Ohhh I would sure hate to see all you guys be no shows D: D:

Really nervous about scores.. worried I went... left field and over the fence with it lol. But also excited about the next assignment if I make it <3
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 12:20 pm

All of these pictures are soooo pretty!
Hopefully everyone will get their entries in, in time.
happydance
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 12:33 pm

Did I wonz? Am I the winzer? If I whine I winz?
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 2:33 pm

Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve :)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 2:59 pm

jojo777 wrote:
Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve :)

I'm sorry jojo777 but you didn't win. There is no such things as improvement or merit. All that matters is your network and how you relate to that network. I know people who knows people who has common interest in many different fields of knowledge. The peoples I am and I know that knows people with positions of power are organized in secret orders that conspire with the common goal of wining this contest.
I appreciate your effort but it's nothing more than that. All your entries are a way to make legit my wining of the contest.

Yes, that's the truth that no one wants to talk about.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:21 pm

LOL Sergio who do you know Suspect
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 5:57 pm

Teh, teh, teh, nonosmilie Sergio !! laughing I think you've been busy again huh ?? :922:

I hope your sim making skills are as good as your writing skills, cause the secret people you know and the people they know, who know, are not gonna help you win this competition, you know ?? :D
You have to do it yourself and Miss L, Q~Girl and me are gonna judge on that !!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2011, 6:01 pm

*pulls on judging boots* Mwahahaha Q judges you!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 12:16 am

jojo777 wrote:
Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve Smile

I think JoJo wins the award for most humble contestant. WoW...the world could learn from you hun!! ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 12:18 am

smac1975 wrote:
jojo777 wrote:
Soo excited for the judging too! I'm nervous, but I figure it's my first competition so if I get last place it'll just show me where I need to improve Smile

I'm sorry jojo777 but you didn't win. There is no such things as improvement or merit. All that matters is your network and how you relate to that network. I know people who knows people who has common interest in many different fields of knowledge. The peoples I am and I know that knows people with positions of power are organized in secret orders that conspire with the common goal of wining this contest.
I appreciate your effort but it's nothing more than that. All your entries are a way to make legit my wining of the contest.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sergio! Be a good boy or you will get a serious asswhack laughing Ignore him JoJo...he thinks he has already wonz the contest! nonosmilie
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 1:01 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
smac1975 wrote:
jojo777 wrote:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sergio! Be a good boy or you will get a serious asswhack laughing Ignore him JoJo...he thinks he has already wonz the contest! nonosmilie

It's ok! I see it as if I'm not super focused on winning I'll have more fun no matter what happens. Besides, I don't think this contest could handle more than one person like Sergio, haha!

And thank you for your comment, it was really sweet! :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 4:00 am

Sorry Dylan, Julia and Alexa, the entries for this challenge are now closed. Sad...

Again, entries are closed. Judging will commence soon and results will be posted before the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 5:15 am

No offense Sergio, but you're kinda cocky and mean.. nonosmilie Maybe you should try to consider how people feel when you said those words sad Anyway, sad to see you're a now show Dylan, Julia and Alexa! bigcry
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 6:58 am

grey smilie
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:31 am

shame
Sad to see no shows D:

So excited though :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:47 am

Sorry Dylan, Julia and Alexa Sad... I was so looking forward to your entries !! Sad...

The show does go on however, although I'm feeling sad about the no shows.
The judging will be posted on Thursday (I think) by Miss L, so stay tuned !! ;)
Still very excited about the competition !!
The 2nd assignment will be up a couple of days after the judging hand dance

Last edited by EvaTer on March 1st 2011, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 10:32 am

looking forward to the scores even if i am a little bit on the nervous side.....sorry that there were no shows......Sad...

good luck everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 4:20 pm

I've just submitted my scores to Miss L..... bicycle
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 4:42 pm

Caradella wrote:
No offense Sergio, but you're kinda cocky and mean.. nonosmilie Maybe you should try to consider how people feel when you said those words sad Anyway, sad to see you're a now show Dylan, Julia and Alexa! bigcry

I'm so sorry to make you think like. Actually I'm not cocky nor mean at all but I do like to joke sometimes. I recognize that I may repeat the same joke many times but it's my act on certain subjects. I do apologize to you and to the ones that may be offended by my comments.

Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 6:02 pm

Caradella hun Sergio is a doll please believe me. He means no harm in his actions. He is very playful and really a joy to have on Cstyles. He is our only 'allowed and permitted' troll so to speak.

With you being new, and Sergio will have to take this into consideration, may mistake his playfulness as a bit hurtful. We that know Sergio know that he is a sweetheart.

I apologize if you were offended by his comments and trust me if he was by any means out of place I would have personally attended to this situation. I also take partial blame, I should have made it clear in my earlier statements of Sergio being a very playful member. He really truly means absolutely no harm. He makes us all laugh at his playfulness and keeps the giggles coming to Cstyles.

Good luck to all in the competition!! I understand SCORES are on the wayyyyyyyy....!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 7:14 pm

scores....did someone say scores.... excited excited excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 7:25 pm

hiya Caradella

i don't think i've spoke to you as yet. so hi and welcome to Cstyles. i've not spoke to Sergio much but like cece said don't take what he said to heart. he did not mean anything bad by it. he is a nice guy. as everyone is on here. we are like one big happy family. anyone needs help there is always someone to help. so you can call on me and anyone else anytime for help :)

and also good luck in the comp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 8:58 pm

LOL Angie is excited me thinks and yep Miss Eva said scores!!!! Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 10:00 pm

*bangs on desk while chanting* We want scores! We want scores! hand dance
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 11:28 pm

angie247 wrote:
scores....did someone say scores.... excited excited excited

^This!

I cannot wait to find out scores, and to see what the next assignment will be! I am SOO glad there are no eliminations yet Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 4:32 am

I'm going to have to wait a little longer because I'm a day ahead of most people here. So excited for scores! Razz
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 4:39 am

OH MY GAWD'S RESULTS ARE IN!!!

How did you go eh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 5:13 am

Eeep scores go check um out guys and good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com