Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

where can I find...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smac1975

Top Poster : where can I find... Topposter

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 5:08 pm

Where can I find a suitcase with 1 million dollars in small unmarked bills?

Don't you gimme the end of the rainbow answer cuz I ain't a kid anymore. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : where can I find... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:21 pm

hmm....maybe Hugh Hefner has a few unmarked laying around, or Donal Trump...some banks don't have all their monies marked.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 10:35 am

Under a rock that has no earthly place being there at the end of the wall near a big oak tree, I haz left it there in case of emergencies!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : where can I find... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:13 am

^LoL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 5:32 am

Tis true but I'll have to move it now I've told everyone my secret hiding place....hmmm wonder if the bat cave is empty?
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:39 pm

Nah I got the bat cave cos it goes with the whole witchy thing lol. Have you thought about hiding it in the shire? Im sure bilbo baggins wouldnt mind keeping watch over it, its not like a ring or anything is it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 12:50 pm

sorry but the shire is taken ...thats where i am sipping tea with the hobbits......haha....what about hogwarts??

Harry Potter could keep it safe for you ......
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:00 pm

Ok so the shire has gone, not too sure on Hogwarts all that magic floating about they could make it dissappear. lol, hmmm what about Gandalf maybe he could look after it unless he is making the cups of tea for you and the hobbits lol ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:36 pm

Nope I'm hiding it on Mount Olympus under Zeus's throne
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:39 pm

Awesome hiding place Q
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:52 pm

ooh but now you told everyone again......mind you i'm scared of heights being a little hobbit, so i will not go get it being up a mountain........ happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 3:47 pm

LOL phew was worried I was going to have to choose a new hiding place maybeh like Mordor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where can I find... Vide
PostSubject: Re: where can I find...   where can I find... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can I find...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com