Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Topposter
Featured Artist : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Vide
PostSubject: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 6:52 am

Evie at some point later on this evening...I will come back and redo these and enlarge them. They show way more detail than these tiny pics!! I'm so mad at myself!! I can't believe I've got to do these all over again... I need a Valium!!

I decided to post a ton of pics, first because I can never pic a good pic, and second, I want you to really see them in several highlights and poses. Pic Whichever one you want and I will send you the link for him in your pm!!

Ok...here we goooooooooo.... Razz

This is Logan

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-69

This is Memphis...with your dimples!

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-72

This is Warren

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-77

Now just random pics of them all, some together some separate.

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-78

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-79

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-81

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-85

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-87

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-91

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-93

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-98

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-99

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-102

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-106

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-119

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-122

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-123

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-127

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-131

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-132

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-135

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-144

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-146

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-150

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-151

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-156

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-159

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-168

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-169

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-171

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-174

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-175

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-174

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-178

Almost over...

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-181

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-180

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-181

These are just giving you some side by side...

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-183

Snail trail shot!!

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-184

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-185

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-186

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-187

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-187

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-188

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-193

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-194

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-194

I promise you...I really really almost finished...

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-202

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-200

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-205

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-209

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-214

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-215

FINALLY...ENDED!!! So many also because I'm showcasing 3 Sims...I'm pooped. But just drop me a note or something and let me know which one ok?

And can you believe this...a WIP! I'm going for a Native American look....

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_Screenshot-10

As you can see...she is still in CAS and not even near finished. How do you think she is looking so far? Do you think she is headed in the right direction. I have scanned the net looking at different pics so I'm giving her some of the features of several I've seen!!

I'm done!!! hiho

Darn it!! No I'm not done!! Sad... I've got to come back and make the larger...*stomps feet* Ugh...I can't believe I didn't enlarge them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! witsend

Shit!

Just a preview of what I've got to do if I don't get a rope and find a very tall sturdy tree!!!!

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-69

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-72

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-77

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-132

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-135

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-186

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-187

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-192

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-193

My WIP

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Screenshot-10

Face palm before I sign off!!!

Shit!

**Since Evie has picked her model I've decided I'm not going to resize these pics.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on March 1st 2011, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Topposter
Featured Artist : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 7:40 am

Awwwww, no fair I want sexy Warren with his pants off. bigcry

Your Native Americanish simmie is lovely Cece! You're heading in the right direction. Of course I could be all difficult and be like "it depends on what tribe you're going off" and stuffs, but I will behave. You should try and make a Native American man, with long hair...google Michael Spears drools minifan Then I will probably pass out. Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 7:51 am

OMG Shocked this is way too much hawtness for me on one page *faints*
Awesome CeCe, truly awesome !! ❤ minifan
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 8:20 am

There should be a butterfly species named after you Eva. Something like EvaTerous Beautifulae.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 8:40 am

blushing Thanks Sergio, that's such a sweet thing to say !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 11:18 am

shocked

Cece, I want all of them Sad...
Gimme a bit to decide.

confused
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:32 pm

Alright cece, I decided on Logan! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:37 pm

Thanks all for the compliments and comments!! And I did not make Warren take off his clothes...that little booger went and stripped all by himself and did a midnight swim. I just tried to take a few pics of him getting out of the pool showing his snail trail.

Evie I will send this to your pm...do you want him as a Sim file or another way?
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:39 pm

Any way you wish cece, I'm fine with either! I can't wait to get some pictures of him!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 10:50 pm

Great!! He is on his way shortly!! I can't wait to see my baby in pictures!!! sad They grow up so fast!! dancing
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 11:09 pm

you make some sexy dudes!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 12:23 am

Thankies Mel!!! I love making them! hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 1:23 am

YW

I royally suck at making hunky guys...

they are either too dorky looking or to muscular/thick..

These guys are nice and chiseled.. not to big.. not to skinny.. and they have great faces with some features that look real.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 1:59 am

I am sooooo OCD when it comes to making them!! Lol! Not good! I just put tons of hours, days even weeks in making them! Could/should probably drive a person insane...if I weren't already there!! Razz
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:10 am

but then those models mean all that much more :D
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:43 am

themelonic wrote:
YW

I royally suck at making hunky guys...

they are either too dorky looking or to muscular/thick..

These guys are nice and chiseled.. not to big.. not to skinny.. and they have great faces with some features that look real.

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 9:00 am

Can I pick one? confused Lol xD
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 8:03 pm

Lushness wrote:
Can I pick one? confused Lol xD

I like the one coming out of the pool.. nom nom nom

I keep coming back to look hehehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:07 pm

Mel!!! You naughty naughty girl!! Lol!! I will tell you a little secret...he is going to be in the celebration pack!... :boobies:*new* *shh...just don't tell anyone... laughing
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 12:25 am

WAHOOO!! I need to find some bunny ears for him... that will be all he is allowed to wear!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 1:35 am

LOL!!! laughing I think I woke up my neighbors I laughed out loud so...loud!!! My poor Warren...*still laughing* I would say...pictures plz! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 5:13 am

WARREN LOOKS LIKE A MUCH BETTER MIKE STICUP OR SITUP ..LOL FROM LATENIGHT ...WHATEVA HIS NAME IS..
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 5:17 am

ILL TAKE THEM ALL PLZ ... JUST SEND IT TO.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 9:11 am

Ohh thanks Cece! drools

cecesaun1 wrote:
LOL!!! laughing I think I woke up my neighbors I laughed out loud so...loud!!! My poor Warren...*still laughing* I would say...pictures plz! hand dance

Hahahahaha! laughing Yes please! happydance
Back to top Go down
kelsiek
kelsiek

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 5:53 pm

:shock
oh my. your sims are absolutely wonderful! i am completely jealous of your male-sim-making abilities! ❤
warren is a complete stud, by the way.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:55 pm

Thank you Kel!! I was going to put him (Warren) in the celebration pack but his hairstyle and eye color was too close to Sleepy's sim Matthew so I decided to wait a bit. But he will be uploaded, he is ready to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!   Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evie..for you! Major overload of pics...grab a coffee before you start viewing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com