Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 4:37 am

First topic message reminder :

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

Since both Eva and Q messaged me their results last night, I have decided to post this up now. Before we get into the numbers though, let me explain the judging criteria and how the whole system works.

You have been critiqued in 3 areas:

Creativity - This speaks for itself, how creative were you with the assignment etc.
Style and Growth - This is the nitty gritty of every challenge. This is where you are critiqued on your SIM, your style of creating and the overall look of your sim. Growth was not judged in this challenge due to this being the first one. However, as of assignment two and onward, you will be judged in this area.
Quality - This concerns the quality of the images you have provided us with. Are they good shots of your sims? Do they portray your sims well? Is the background drawing the focus away from your sim?

Each area is worth 10 points, giving you a score out of 30 by each judge. All of these scores combined, will give you a final score out of 90.

The judges will also provide you with some feedback and commentary on how they scored you in these above areas.

So lets begin in order of submission:

angie247:
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Angie10

Representing SCOTLAND

EvaTer:

Creativity: 8/10
Style and Growth: 9/10
Quality: 9/10

Total: 26/30

Feedback: Lovely simmie, well detailed & presented, nice pics, well done ! Great entry.

Q-Girl:

Creativity: 7/10
Style and Growth: 8/10
Quality: 8/10

Total: 23/30

Feedback: Very clear pictures with lovely shots of the sim, I liked how the sim was in a different pose rather than just standing there. The theme was good and a clear representation of the country!

miss_lochness:

Creativity: 10/10

Total: 27/30

Feedback: Love your entry Angie! You have represented Scotland incredibly well. There really is no way to mistake what country you're displaying here. I love the addition of the dinosaurs, a little tribute to the Lochness monster. Love your sim and love your choice of poses. Well done!

Total score: 76/90

JKAmaryllis
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Jk10

Representing WEST VIRGINIA, USA

EvaTer:

Creativity: 9.5/10

Total: 27.5/30

Feedback: Love the idea & I was stunned by your creativity on this assignment. Attention to detail is fabulous, as is the quality of the pics, WOW!

Q-Girl

Creativity: 9/10

Total: 27/30

Feedback: Very creative and different, pictures were clear and the country of choice was portrayed in such a different way, great entry!

miss_lochness:

Total: 28/30

Feedback: Amazing depication of your home state! I really love the direction you chose to go with on this challenge, especially as it is also something meaningful to you. Attention to detail is fantastic, overall a great entry JK!

Total score: 82.5/90

broomhilda
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Broomh10

Representing ENGLAND

EvaTer:

Total: 24/30

Feedback: Well balanced entry, a bit more attention to detail(s) & presentation and it would have been a great entry! ;)

Q-Girl:

Creativity: 5/10
Quality: 6/10

Total: 19/30

Feedback: Very cute sim and love the bulldogs, great pics and with a bit more camera practise they will get even better.

miss_lochness:

Style and Growth: 7/10
Quality: 5/10

Total: 20/30

Feedback: Very nice sim. I can see the idea you were going for, but the pose and pictures you have chosen just need a bit more improvement. Playing around with your camera angles and trying different poses should help you with this. :D

Total score: 63/90

BrianD72
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Brian10

Representing ENGLAND

EvaTer:

Style and Growth: 7.5/10
Quality: 8.5/10

Total: 24/30

Feedback: Overall a good job, maybe some more attention for detail on the sim, liked the pics (a tad dark though).

Q-Girl:

Creativity: 6/10

Total: 21/30

Feedback: Very clear pictures and the sim represented the country very well and was shown in a creative pose, great entry.

miss_lochness:

Total: 22/30

Feedback: I love how you have represented England in your submission! Good choice of poses. Your sims outfit choice I particulary love. I think massive football fan! Overall, good entry :D

Total score: 67/90

Caradella
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Carade10

Representing USA

EvaTer:

Style and Growth: 8.5/10

Total: 24.5/30

Feedback: Nothing wrong with this entry, loved the detail of the American flag on the top. Caradella have you tried to set the sim detail to higher, in options in game?

Q-Girl:

Style and Growth: 6/10

Total: 17/30

Feedback: Lovely sim and clear pictures, a great entry an a little more attention to background detail and this would have been an awesome entry.

miss_lochness:

Quality: 7/10

Total: 20/30

Feedback: It's very obvious your sim is proud to be American and I do love the touch of the American flag incoporated into her outfit!! Very smart choice of patterns!!! I do feel though that the poses let your entry down a bit. Look into modifying traits and such in game to get a more variety of poses that could work for future entries. Overall, good job!

Total score: 61.5/90

jojo777
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Jojo10

Representing NEW YORK, USA

EvaTer:

Total: 25.5/30

Feedback: Very beautiful sim, like the pics, I would have liked a bit more detail to the sim, in relation to the assignment.

Q-Girl:

Style and Growth: 5/10

Feedback: A nice clear shot of the sim and lovely representation of the country used in the background.

miss_lochness:

Creativity: 9/10

Feedback: I really love your choice of background! You get the feeling of a sim in the big city, and isn't that what NYC is all about? Great choice of poses for your sim, there could have been a bit more attention to the sim outfit and such, but overall great job!

Total score: 70.5/90

ninjahawkz
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Ninja10

Representing ALBANIA

EvaTer:

Total: 23.5/30

Feedback: Nothing wrong with the sim, the details and the pics, would have probably been a great entry if the sim came from the USA in this case.

Q-Girl:

Quality: 10/10

Total: 29/30

Feedback: A very creative entry and lovely sim with clear pictures and shown in a really creative way, great entry!!

miss_lochness:

Style and Growth: 10/10

Total: 25/30

Feedback: Love your vampire sim. Of course this entry would have been better if you had remembered to stick to the challenge! Razz Otherwise great choice of pictures, fantastic lighting!

Total score: 77.5/90

jaddie98
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Jaddie10

Representing SOUTH KOREA

EvaTer:

Creativity: 8.5/10

Total: 25.5/30

Feedback: Very cute sim, love the dress & the pics! Awesome! I would have gone with another or no necklace in this case.

Q-Girl:

Total: 30/30

Feedback: A great entry with clear pictures and a very creative and wonderful representation of your country!!! Lovely sim and very different looking...great use of CC too.

miss_lochness:

Feedback: Jaddie AMAZING JOB! It shows that you have really done some hard work on this entry. You've represented your country so well, great choice of relevant CC!!! Experiment with your poses and camera angles a bit more and you will only get better!

Total score: 81.5/90

smac1975
Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Sergio10

Representing PORTUGAL

EvaTer:

Creativity: 6.5/10

Total: 23.5/30

Feedback: The idea and creativity I think is very good, but just the opposite of what we asked for in the assignment, lovely pics & good eye for detail Sergio !!

Q-Girl:

Style and Growth: 6/10

Feedback: Very original way of showing the theme and very creative, pictures are clear and show the sim well, great entry!

miss_lochness:

Total: 23/30

Feedback: Sergio, though it would have been nice for you to show us how proud you are, you did do a good job of the theme you chose to go with. You have gotten into the idea of the challenge early by creating an entirely new sim, who definitly reminds me of a Portugese woman. Great attention to detail, with not only your female sim, but also the male sim you've chosen as an extra. You've kept the focus on your sim and selected an appropriate choice of pictures and actions for your submission.

Total score: 65.5/90

That's the scores guys and the winner of the first assignment is...dun dun dun... band:

cheersJKAmaryllis!!!!!cheers

Congratulations JK!!!! Also big congrats to our two runner ups:

jaddie98 and ninjahawkz!!!

Remember: NO ELIMINATIONS THIS ROUND!

Keep up the great work guys and good luck with challenge two!!! love *NEW*

Miss Lochness, EvaTer and Q-Girl.

Last edited by miss_lochness on March 2nd 2011, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 7:02 am

The 2nd assignment will be posted tomorrow happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 7:48 am

So excited!! happydance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 9:32 am

Yay more assignments! An BTW I love the new Avi Miss L she's a gorgeous simmeh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 9:44 am

thankies for the scores and comments happy *NEW*

well done everyone...cant wait for the next round hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 9:54 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk
I cant wait for the next round.
happy *NEW* bicycle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 5:24 pm

Yep the next assignment will be awesome I can just feel it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 7:36 pm

eatdrink *NEW*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 7:56 pm

More popcorn CeCe? Me thinks you may need to go to PAA (Popcorn Addicts Anonymous) and stat before the habit gets too bad an you end up trading simmehs for a popcorn fix.....lol
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 8:22 pm

Sooo excited for the next assignment!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2011, 8:45 pm

Yep cant wait to see what the girls have in store for you guys next! Should be beyond awesome knowing them!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 12:09 am

The next challenge will definitly CHALLENGE YOU!!! Shocked Ya'll will have to do some serious homeworks!

Angie, I haven't seen you and Brian around the forums much lately? Is everything okay? I do notice when both of you aren't around Sad...

Q, I am in LOVE with your new siggy!!! LMAO! Thank you for the compliment on my avi. That's my sim self too. blushing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 4:45 am

hey Miss L...were absolutely fine my darling Brian whisked me away to meet up with friends and booked us into a lovely little hotel for the night so in all it was 2 days away with the travelling ....we had a fab time away and chatted non stop with our friends for hours...but were back now...and thankyou for noticing we were not around it means a lot to know we were missed hiho

I'm loving the new avi...very pretty thump
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:12 am

Awwww that sounds lovely Angie!!! Only two days? It felt like you were both gone for longer than that! Lol! I certainly did notice you're disappearance!

Thank you for the compliments on the new avi, it's my sim self blushing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 4:13 pm

Yoh folks, the 3rd assignment is up !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 4:29 pm

EEEEEEPPPP exciting I'm so loving this and checking it out asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"   Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com