Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Topposter
Featured Artist : Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Vide
PostSubject: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 2:16 am

LOVED UP: ASHKII AND ANOUK

So as soon as Cece (Love001) uploaded Ashkii, I downloaded and went straight in game. However, I noticed he was bald and that I had found the wrong hair. (Sowwy Cece, my bad) Google sorted that out and back in game I wents. I loaded myself up on 4 coffees (it was 10-11pm by this stage) and my evil ways were set in motion! Whacky

I had originally planned to narrate this entirely with lyrics from Christina Aguilera's first album (Ya know Genie in a Bottle) but I thought that might be a tad annoying. So I chose Lady Gaga instead Razz Kidding.

WARNING: There is more than 80 pics in this thread!

Firstly, let me show you were I planted them:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree169
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree170
Cabin De Love. There is gonna be some serious cabin fever up in this joint. blushing Of course I could have put them somewhere else, but this was the only house they could afford and I didn't want an apartment. Sick of apartments. However, the place is too small and needs some serious renos. I can't fit 1 child in this place yet alone 8 children. Did I mention this place is right near the bloody bridge? Talk about noise.

So anyway, I stuck with what I chose and went in and decided to fix the place up a bit. My interior decorating skills are just FTW. Suspect
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree171
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree172
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree173
I actually liked the old style furniture they had in the kitchen...I didn't like the ticking time bomb known as the old stove though. I ended up keeping the cabinets and such, adding in some sparkling new *expensive* stove, fridge, sink, blender, espresso maker, random clutter and some plants. I also added in the top cabinets and the spice rack. Oh and a fire alarm.

Moving on to the living room/lounge room/study:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree174
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree175
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree176
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree177
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree178
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree179
Noticing a theme here? It's very minimalistic. I wanted to keep everything in neutral tones and use natural fabrics and materials Razz Lots of woods, wicker and furs. I also wanted to create the feeling of it being open, like the wind blowing in and what have you. Thank you to whomever made those curtains. They are awesomes! I gave them a MAC too.

I gave up on renovating at this stage and decided I wanted to actually play with my two lovelies. I did go back and fix everything else up, but you can see that later on.

I brought Ashkii and Anouk in and parked their behinds on the new couch:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree180
*SWOON* I dressed Anouk in her preggo gear back in CAS. Gotta get ready for the mass production of cute little Navajo/Cherokee/Latin/Scandinavian bubbas! Ashkii looks captivated already Big smile
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree181
Next thing I knew, Ashkii is all like "Yo, Anouk can I huggles you?" and she was like "FTW"
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree182
Ashkii: Her hair smells lovely...I wonder if I move my hand down a bit further...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree183
...Just a bit further down...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree184
Keep your hands ABOVE the waist and BELOW the breasts thank you Sir!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree185
They are such a HOT couple happydance
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree186
Then Ashkii got this look in his eye and Anouk was all like "what's up with your eye? You got sumfin in your eye?"
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree187
It took some leaning in closer for Anouk to get the idea. He hasn't got something in his eye precious, he is giving you the EYE. Stupid girl.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree188
Thank you! Jeez...Anouk honestly, someone would think you'd never had a bf before... Big smile
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree189
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree190
excited Is that tongue I see going on there? scared
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree191
Awww...don't stop. I wasn't watching I swear...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree192
I love it when they do this, it's so cuuutteee Big smile
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree193
I think somebodies are in loves!!! ❤
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree194
Love067 Who else can't wait for babies?
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree195
Anyway, Ashkii had enough of making out on the couch and decided to do something else...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree196
Like pose for me! STOIC!!!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree197
The something else he decided to do was take his shirt off and sit on the floor. Anouk thought it looked like an interesting activity, so she took her kit off too. (I gots them to do this for mass photo ops)
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree198
Anouk: I need to steal his shampoo next time he's not looking.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree199
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree200
Anouk: LIKE REALLY NEED to STEAL his shampoo.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree201
Ashkii: My gawd she's so hot...I can't stop staring at her.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree202
...Look away before she realises I'm checking her out again...

Anouk got sick of sitting around while I took hundreds of photos, so she decided to stand up
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree203
And Ashkii had the best view in the city. Big smile
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree204
Ashkii: Can't hold it in any longer..mu..st..kiss beautiful girl...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree205
Then he attacked her!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree206
Dude, stop trying to eat her face off. It's her best assest! Get it...ASSest. Ah I'm so immature.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree207
This may be primarily a kids game...but...if you leave it in the hands of misbehaving young hooligans named Miss L, I can turn anything into sumfin provocative. On a side note, this is one steaming hot pic!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree208
Ashkii got all shy after their little attached at the hip moment (or is that groin? Razz) and Anouk was a bit confuzzled...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree209
So she lent in for a better look
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree210
And he attacked her with surprise smooches!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree211
Anyone else think this looks like her bottom lip is being ripped off? Last time I checked Quileute turned into wolves not Cherokee/Navajo. (Jk)

This set off a whole load of unspeakable nonsense!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree212
Cause suddenly Anouk was like Hmmm...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree213
And Ashkii was like hmmm...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree214
And then Anouk was like MMMMMM...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree215
And then Ashkii was like MMMMMMM...

And I was like scared!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree216
One more for effect Razz minifan
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree217
After realising how innocent their bystander was they decided to hold hands and swing!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree218
However Ashkii wanted none of that and he planted his hands on Anouk!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree219
Everytime I turn around he has got his hot little hands a bit lower on Anouk's body.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree220
Suddenly Anouk didn't want any of that either!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree221
So beautiful when she's thinking...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree222
One more cause she looks purdy in this light
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree223
Anouk: I must resist...but he has such nice arms!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree224
Ashkii was worried at this stage, "What's the matter baby?" (He wasn't the only one)
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree225
Anouk: I'm nervous... (yeah pfftt)
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree226
She got all pensive again and started thinking about her and Ashkii. She's not sure about how things are going, she feels like she's being forced to make cute babies (Yeah NAH DURH!). She doesn't want to ruin things by rushing into THAT! After all they have only known each other for 4 hours Razz
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree227
I don't think this girl can honestly take a bad photo!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree228
I mean...look at her!!!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree229
Ashkii decided to be romantic, cause frankly it was the only way he was gonna get anything (Razz) Joking. He is romantic and he doesn't even have that trait Shocked
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree230
And it worked!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree231
The best view in the city! Razz
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree232
I think Anouk is in LOVE Love067
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree233
Yeah she's in love. hiho
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree234
Very in love.... AWWWWW.

THEN things really TOOK OFF:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree235
With Ashkii asking Anouk if he could play the drums on her boobs. Big smile
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree236
I mean give her a massage, cause she's just been working so darn hard.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree237
I really don't like Anouk's turned on face. It scares me. Suspect
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree238
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree239
Uh...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree240
Oh...
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree241
...what a nice view!!! That's from the back room right there. Yup, nice and scenic, can see almost all of Bridgeport. Yeah...hmmm... very nice.

Razz

Anyway, did someone ask if I finished my renovations? Why yes I did! Let me show you what I attacked next:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree242
This is entrance to the bathroom. I had to do some reno on the bathroom. It was too small. So after I made it bigger, I had room for a china cabinet.

I then decided to attack the HUGE bedroom:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree243
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree244
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree245
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree246
I must say for myself personally this isn't a bad attempt. I need more clutter items though. I haven't refurbished a house in a LONG time. My TS2 houses were designed better. Inside anyway. I don't download much on the furniture/clutter/house items department. I have a folder full of stuff I downloaded but I haven't installed any of them yet. I like using base game and EP stuff mostly. I don't pay much attention to interior anyway, prolly cause I don't play much anymore. I mostly make sims and thats it Big smile

Anyway, bathroom next!
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree247
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree248
I'm not happy with the bathroom. No idea why I stuck a hamper in there. They don't even have room for a washing machine or a dryer.

If you guys get the theme I am going for and know of any western/native american type CC around. Send me the link on over. I need to add more crap to my cabin.

Oh...where was I with my story. Oh yeah here:
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree249
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree250
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree251
Then a little noise came up, that ever sweet little collection of tingles, that made me do this: happy *NEW*
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Scree252
Good sims, you sleep now... cause BABY is on the WAY! YAAAYYYY!!! I soon realised after this that they weren't being "politcally correct" living in sin and all and having babies out of wedlock. Gasp. What kind of world are we living in Razz

Oh I did cheat and did that play with genetics thingo in CAS. After two turns of the wheel, I got a really good looking baby. So you never know, if I have 8 kids, then perhaps I may have at least 2 good looking ones.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 3:25 am

Wow I had such a good time reading this!!!!! hiho We got babies!!! It is so great seeing my Sims in others games, and I forgot how much they look when the graphics is set to high. I don't have mine set high because then CAS looks horrible!!

Miss L you are so funny and write a funny story full of life and laughter and I loved when she was standing up and he was staring straight at her arse!!

Like my Valentine's story...I didn't have to move his head ONCE! He looked, oogled and admire all on his own! Can't wait to see babies...surely out of 8 you should have at least 50/50 chance of half of them at least being purdy!! Those 2 together are straight up a good looking fine ass couple!! My baby is going to be a daddy...although living in sin...

Can't wait for more!! happy *NEW* Embarassed Tease

More more more more more!!!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 3:36 am

Hehehehehe. I'm so happy you liked my story Big smile I have been searching for cribs and stuff now. I found some really nice ones that are definitly native american-ish and I will probably use them Big smile

Once I get this backlogged uni work done, I'll be back in game again and will give another update!!!

I just remembered that my TS2 couple that I played with consisted of a Native dude and a mixed chick.

This is him, he is no longer available for download sadly. A lot of good TS2 creators are deleting their stuff. Which I suppose makes sense, TS4 is already in talks.
Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Blacke10
His name was Black Eagle. He made a good daddy too. Gave me 3 beautiful girls Big smile They took Mum's facial features and his colouring.

My little tests showed that the girls will all take dad's colour, and either his nice lips or his facial structure. One girl I got in CAS looked just like Anouk but had darker skin and dad's eyes. She had dad's muscles too...but overall had Anouk's shape. She was purdy. The boys weren't too bad. I care more about the girls Razz
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 4:36 am

I really liked reading the story and looking at the cute couple, I also like the how you have decorated the house, but the way things are going between those two I think a mansion would be better for them and all the babies they are planning to have. lol happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:31 am

i loved this story Miss L........will you be posting more pics when the babies are here????......they make such a cute couple..... hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 5:41 am

Thanks BH and Angie Big smile

Yeah once babies are popped I will post up more piccies. Like BH said though, I think I need a bigger place. The side of the house...right side I think, gives more room to expand. Once I get all this other stuff done, I will head back in game and take some more shots and do another little update Big smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 6:03 am

Aww face hug lovely simmehs, very cute couple, lovely house and a great story Miss L !!
Thanks, I really enjoyed the story ! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 8:21 am

I always stick my simmehs in that house as it has plenty of room for expanding and going upwards too and has a lovely lakeside feel to it which is perfect for fishing! I downloaded lots of western stuff from TSR like a bed and wardrobe and rugs it looks so pretty I dont know if you have it but here's the link anyway Western Bedroom Set it's free too which is nice and would really suit a cabin type feeling....in my opinion anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:04 am

ooooh cant wait for the babies....and lots more piccies too... hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 9:42 am

Thankies and thankies for the link Q! I love those curtains!!! I found a cute little Navajo looking cradle for bubba today Big smile I can't wait to meet baby. I have a feeling they will be great parents Big smile I'm like a expectant parent when my simmeh ladies are expecting. I make sure they eat well, they rest and they always do their reading. Even if it's baby no. 5. LMAO. Nothing like being prepared. I just need to find some medical genius so they can determine the sex of the baby. I need to know if I need blue or pink linen... Big smile

Gah I wanna play NOW. Must resist. Have other things to do...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:31 am

LOL I know I'm always like that myself when my sim ladies were expecting and then when they went into labour I would flap around screaming at the dad to get to hospital LOL...hmmm I know if your sim eats certain things it can determine what sex baby they have but otherwise its wait and see lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:37 am

I thought that EA removed that awesome glitch were watermelons gave you baby girls? I have heard though of some simmers still being able to do that. I dunno, bit too much like playing God. LOL. I just remembered my cousin telling me the only reason I like playing sims is cause I have a God complex. LMAO. Ok.

I used to scream at the fathers too!!! Once my simmeh went into labour and her hubby was at work and I was like 'HELLO YOUR WIFE IS GIVING BIRTH?!" He eventually showed up. She had an affair later on and got preggers and the baby's real daddy showed up. I was like 'well that just ruins it, I want her asswipe husband to think it's his'. This game does not allow for Young & The Restless story lines. Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:42 am

LMAO now I would have loved to have seen that happen...like a major brawl in the hospital parking lot lol...I always scream at the daddies especially when they take their time getting to the hospital....once my lady went into labour and the father got in the car and drove there alone and she made her own way to the hospital by taking the train and walking the rest....needless to say Daddy was gone a few days later and my lady cried and cried and then became a lesbian lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 10:55 am

LMAO!!!! Wha...there is no emoticon for how much laughing I am doing right now. Ah I'm crying from the funnys. Big smile

Needless to say, your simmeh lady had some trauma. I'd turn lesbian too if my husband made me walk to the hospital while he drove. What an ass!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 11:00 am

He was he did terrible things like left for days on end and I still have no idea where he went lol...I also once had a single mother go into labour and when she came out of the hospital she dumped the baby on the parking lot floor and started a brawl with some other woman, tried to get into a cab and I got the message pop up that she couldnt leave the child and she went into a total rage about it! Eeek I deleted her because she was scary and bad parental material plus she had a thing for woohooing in elevators with strangers and skinny dipping at parties
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 11:07 am

She sounds like Courtney Love Big smile That actually is kinda scary for a sim dude. Really scary. I once had a couple who had some full on domestics. It was scary. Sometimes this game gets a little too real for me.

I have heartburn. Bah I hate heartburn. I also can't believe it's 2am.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 11:11 am

It does get a little close to real life at times...and yeah Courtney Love is scary!

Awww poor Miss L I hope you feel better soon...it's 3.10pm here and I've had heartburn all day but thats because of these throat sweets I have they're yucky bluergh but help with breathing so I guess I should take them
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 11:47 am

Awwww poor Q an Miss Lochness not feeling well, I do hope that you both feel better soon. get well
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 12:07 pm

they are so beautiful and seem so in love and happy Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 12:22 pm

that is so sweet, just wait till the babies arrive thats when the fun begins lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 1:36 pm

I cant wait for the beautiful babiehs to come and want loadsa piccies
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 4:06 pm

oh me too we need to see the new baby piccies when it is born. cherry please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 4:19 pm

I'm sure Miss L will grace us with lotsa beautiful piccies when she can
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 11:45 am

awww, im jealous of them! hahaha! Loved Up..a must read story for me!hee~ ALL thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 11:48 am

Awwww, thank you!! I'm very glad you enjoyed it Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk   Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loved Up: Ashkii and Anouk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Miss_Lochness-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com