Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Share some views from the place you call home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smac1975

Top Poster : Share some views from the place you call home Topposter

Share some views from the place you call home Vide
PostSubject: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 3:59 pm

Today I miss my the city I grew up and studied. It is where I live at the moment.

The city of Coimbra:

Share some views from the place you call home Coimbr10

This pic was taken by someone I don't know who but the colors are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 4:15 pm

What a stunning picture, it looks like such a beautiful place to live with such lovely scenery
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 4:27 pm

This is where the Mayor and Mayoress live in the town where I am from Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 4:32 pm

oh what a nice gate set. Where is this?
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 4:52 pm

Its in a town called Warrington, its in Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 4:58 pm

This is where Brian and I live,,,this is the beach at night its only 5 minutes away from us and you can see the sea from our window.......we live in Ayrshire on the West Coast of Scotland :D

Share some views from the place you call home 1311633131_a29ab3d1bb

and this is what its like in winter......

Share some views from the place you call home 4049456722
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:06 pm

Wow! Angie! I miss the great and ancient Atlantic Ocen!! I grew up by the sea!

Amazing view!! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:11 pm

i love the ocean....i love the smell of it in winter more its so crisp and fresh.....:D :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:18 pm

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful view to wake up to Angie, I too love the sea, I used to love walking on the beach in Wales with my mum and dad when I was a child. I would love to move to wales as some of my relatives live there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:21 pm

well hun heres a little fact for you.....my grandad was from Warrington and i spent lots of holidays there when i was little...small world or what hiho

Sergio that looks like a wonderful place where is it exactly? :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:25 pm

Wow Angie it is a small world, what part of warrington was he from if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:28 pm

he lived in Old Hall, Great Sankey...if i have spelled that right.....:D :D

of course i dont mind you asking hun ...:D
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:32 pm

Coimbra is in the north part of the center of this small county named Portugal.

The Brits tried to invaded it once, same as the french and the spanish... but they realized that they were trying to conquer a people that will find many ways to evade taxes so they quit :p

It's a nice place to visit actually. Many UK tourists visit portugal the whole year, mainly the south part of the county because of the weather.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Share some views from the place you call home Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Share some views from the place you call home Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:36 pm

This is a view from the building, where I work in The Hague.

Share some views from the place you call home KRA_RL_pwc-prinsenhof_JM_06_m

The 'inevitable' windmill, in the old part of Zoetermeer, where I live.

Share some views from the place you call home De_Hoop_Zoetermeer_2

The new shopping center, down town Zoetermeer.

Share some views from the place you call home The-Shopping-Centre-of-Spazio-Zoetermeer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:37 pm

Brian had an old school friend who was from Portugal, i have been to Spain and Amsterdam ,we do most of our holidays here in the Uk as it has so many scenic spots, in fact we are going to Loch Lomond in July fishing for the weekend....:D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:42 pm

Great Sankey isnt too far from where I live, what stunning views eva, Im really enjoying looking at all the piccies of where everyone lives thanks for sharing lurk
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:42 pm

Den Haag, Haia in portuguese language Smile

I luvs big cities! :D

Thank you so much Eva for sharing the pics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:44 pm

Eva i love the view from your building.....just stunning hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Share some views from the place you call home Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 5:49 pm

Yeah, The Hague, Haia, Den Haag, 's-Gravenhage, it's all the same.
When I'm at work and look out the window, I can see the estate where our Queen lives. I think it's maybe a 10 minute walk ;)
I can also see the dunes & the North Sea. It really is a great view ! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

hiya. as Angie has already posted some pic's of where we live.

here are some pic's of my Home Town where my family still live witch is 9 to 10 hours drive from where we live.

this is the town hall

Share some views from the place you call home 1-1

the town public gardens

Share some views from the place you call home 2

and my home town football club Reading FC Ground

Share some views from the place you call home 4

Share some views from the place you call home 3

my mum & dad live about 20 minit walk from the football ground. when there is a game playing you can hear it from there back garden.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:32 pm

Wow, all of those pictures are beautiful.
I'd love to visit where you live angie, it looks perfect for me Razz

I'm from Washington State (USA).
Share some views from the place you call home 16438610
We get a lot of snow at home Smile

This is where my boyfriend and I go camping every year in october, I love it because it resembles home more than any other part of southern california.Share some views from the place you call home 65752_179455838746954_100000476184363_596480_7648953_n
Share some views from the place you call home 65777_179456435413561_100000476184363_596497_8288409_n
Share some views from the place you call home 162963_179455662080305_100000476184363_596475_2540304_n

This is back home in Washington by the ocean, it's so beautiful, I love that you can't tell where sky ends and land begins.Share some views from the place you call home 62064_157123764313495_100000476184363_447132_499688_n

And finally, this is where I live now, I little more dry than I'd like, but still a very beautiful place.Share some views from the place you call home 31272_119687761390429_100000476184363_222807_5234741_n
Share some views from the place you call home 31272_119689928056879_100000476184363_222812_4635043_n

(all images by me with my cheap camera Razz)

Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:37 pm

My gawd all of these places are breathtaking..... Shocked I won't even bother showing anything because Dallas isn't exactly the most beautiful city on Earth (and I'm on the outskirts of Dallas), but I have to say wowwwww at these photos!

*waves furiously at Evie the Muse*
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

Quote :
My gawd all of these places are breathtaking..... I won't even bother showing anything because Dallas isn't exactly the most beautiful city on Earth (and I'm on the outskirts of Dallas), but I have to say wowwwww at these photos!

*waves furiously at Evie the Muse*

cheese
Aren't these places just beautiful?
I've never been to Dallas, I've always just assumed it doesn't look much different than SoCal haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 6:48 pm

Evie your pictures are stunning........you would love it here if your into camping there are so many Lochs within an hours drive away....Scotland is a beautiful country Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 10:29 pm

I want tickets to fly to all of these beautiful places!!!!! And Cel, I do need to see Dallas so get to posting girlie!! That's a order!! hand dance I'm a small city girl, not so much for big city life, as far as living, but visiting...I LOVE seeing the big city lights and my jaw continually hitting the floor in amazement!

I love visiting my Sis in Atlanta, GA. It's so beautiful, especially at night!! And there is so much to do and so much to see!

You guys are so lucky to have these awesome views right underneath your noses!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 11:24 pm

Ok, I have some of my own images but they are on my old computer which is a bit fudging slow and I can't be bothered to drag myself on there. Anyway, here is what is just a drive away:
Share some views from the place you call home 800px-10
Sydney - Darling Harbour
Share some views from the place you call home Cockle10
Cockle Bay Wharf. This place is really nice, day or night. It's also home to the Lindt Cafe.
Share some views from the place you call home Harbou10
Everybody knows what this ugly thing is. Nice bridge though. Razz (Opera House and The Harbour Bridge). I once went on a cruise and it took me under the Bridge at night, my god it was beautiful. I've lived here my whole life yet this place can still amaze me.
Share some views from the place you call home Bondi-10
Sydney's Famous Bondi Beach. I love Bondi as in the area, the beach not so much.
Share some views from the place you call home The-en10
Share some views from the place you call home Imageh10
The Entrance, up at the Central Coast. Very much worth the 3 hour drive.
Share some views from the place you call home Hunter10
The Hunter Valley. A little bit past The Entrance. It's wine country Big smile

That's Sydney for you. Well... NSW.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:32 am

I'm going to visit Miss L!!!!! Beautiful pics and love the night lights...it all seems so breathtaking!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 5:58 am

Ok I just have to join in and show everyone where I live...It's a small village named Stockton Heath in Cheshire and if you look hard enough there's some absolutely gorgeous views and spots just minutes from my front door...massive picspam ensuing!

THE CURCH:

Share some views from the place you call home Church10
Share some views from the place you call home Images16

THE STOCKTON HEATH FESTIVAL (we also crown our festival queen too)

Share some views from the place you call home Images17

WALTON HALL GARDENS:

Share some views from the place you call home Walton10
Share some views from the place you call home Images18

SOME EXTRA VIEWS FROM AROUND THE VILLAGE:

Share some views from the place you call home Images19
Share some views from the place you call home Images20
Share some views from the place you call home Images21
Share some views from the place you call home Images22
Share some views from the place you call home Images23
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:21 am

Oh Q it looks so beautiful and quaint!! I love it!!! Beautiful scenery, it's like you could nap right outside it looks so peaceful!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:25 am

It is beautiful and I'm so very lucky to live here as not far away there are some awful places. I love living in a village and we're actually not that far away from the countryside with rolling green fields and cows and sheep it's so beautiful, mind you I would love to live in Wales now there's a place with gorgeous scenery....that or my dream wish Massachusettes....*sigh* one day I will live there lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 6:32 am

What lovely piccies Q you are so lucky to have such wonderful scenery to admire. I look out of my house and just see more houses lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:09 am

Well I get that too but there are hidden gems close by
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 7:11 am

Yeah I suppose if I looked hard enough I would find something good, but the best view of all that I have is seeing my son wake in the morning and smile at me.( slushy mum moment) lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:33 pm

waaaayyy slushy lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:42 pm

Yup thats me. He came home with another certificate today for working hard in school.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 1:50 pm

nothing wrong with being a smushy mushy mum....i am one too....well done to your little one on getting a certificate Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 3:51 pm

Q has a certificate for most caffiene induced person on CStyles or most unstable person on CStyles LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 5:57 pm

Hug007 Yayz for all the slushy mushy Mom's!!! Let's see...my view is more apartments!! I live in a huge complex and how it's situated you can't see the road. The entrance is set away from the apartments; if that makes any sense. And sense I'm in one of the larger apartments I'm even further from the entrance.

Now my Mom and Dad's...wowzer...they live in the country, actually in Tennessee's oldest town, it's a historical town and celebrated yearly! They have this HUGE front yard and even larger backyard and these humongous trees that almost shadow the road sometimes! Very scenic and peaceful!! My Dad loves to plant roses and rose bushes so they decorate the lawn and he is so meticulous in his lawn care, they really truly keep up their home as do all the neighbor's in their neighborhood. I almost bought a house right around the corner from them....but then I thought...geez...RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER....nope...not happening... duh lauging 2
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:31 pm

my dream is to have a specialization at the University of Coimbra
But I think I'm not that smart to get Sad...

This is my city

Share some views from the place you call home Enseada
Share some views from the place you call home Praia-do-ribeiro-bombinhas
Share some views from the place you call home 3341795

And the Rio de Janeiro (The city's most known in Brazil)

Share some views from the place you call home Cristo-redentor--belo_6866_1024x768
Share some views from the place you call home Cristo-redentor-1290791478

Brazilian Carnival \o/
Share some views from the place you call home A4cf0edc3bf65eb251f6275ca52d484d1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2011, 3:42 pm

wow juliana that looks like a truly awesome place, all these lovely places really puts me in the mood to travel..... happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share some views from the place you call home   Share some views from the place you call home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share some views from the place you call home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com