Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I have a WIP...actually several...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I have a WIP...actually several... Topposter
Featured Artist : I have a WIP...actually several... Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I have a WIP...actually several... Vide
PostSubject: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 11:42 pm

...but I will just post piccies of one this time.

This is Callen and I've been experimenting again with Evie's dimples. I love how they look on Callen and he is so playful they suit him...at least in my op!

I have a WIP...actually several... Screen14

I have a WIP...actually several... Screen15

I have a WIP...actually several... Screen16

I have a WIP...actually several... Screen17

I have a WIP...actually several... Screen18
The hair is CRAPPY so I'm def going to have to find a hair that suits him as well as this one does!! That task...will not be easy...
Trying for a Hispanic type of look here...I don't think I've achieved that.

Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 12:20 am

Love001 blushing

Hello Callen. I like that hair on him Big smile Keep it. I can ignore the little transparency problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 5:13 am

Cece...he is sooo adorable yet macho looking too....i think the dimples look fab on him and i love the hair too......i can never get the dimples to work on my blokes they all look too feminine as if they are pouting lol...you have given me the inspiration to keep trying.... Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 6:56 am

i wantz him!!!!!!!!!!! Yey gawds CeCe he's gorgeous! An I agree with Miss L I can ignore a little transparency for the sake of so much hawtness!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I have a WIP...actually several... Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 3:54 pm

Ohh wow CeCe he's all kinds of sweet !! Me loves BIGTIME !! Love067 hiho happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:18 am

Thankies all!! I have better luck with the guys and the dimples and I've had a ball playing around with them. And he is so much fun!! I don't know why he is so silly because he doesn't have the childish trait.

I guess I will post him with the fugly hair and all! Smile oh...Ashkii's baby sis is almost complete! I will post her piccies up so you guys can critique whether I've achieved the right look.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:22 am

angie247 wrote:
Cece...he is sooo adorable yet macho looking too....i think the dimples look fab on him and i love the hair too......i can never get the dimples to work on my blokes they all look too feminine as if they are pouting lol...you have given me the inspiration to keep trying.... Happy 02 Happy 02

Ang the best thing is to try placement first like use a guy with a little round face and you can then see the placement a bit better. Then it makes it easier to make the guys knowing exactly where the dimples are going to be placed. Also don't use the dimples 'last' put them on him early in your creation, like after you shape his face.

I would love to see you new inspired dimpled dudes!! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:25 am

Q-Girl wrote:
i wantz him!!!!!!!!!!! Yey gawds CeCe he's gorgeous! An I agree with Miss L I can ignore a little transparency for the sake of so much hawtness!

Q you always have me lol'ing whenever I read one of your silly's!! I just hate to post him and the hair is so transparent in places and I have to play around with angles so it doesn't look horrible. I don't know why some hairs do this. I have NO problem ever with Newsea hair and it's suppose to be one of the harder hairs for in game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:26 am

thankies hun....will definately try that..i will post pics later so you can see what i'm doing wrong.... thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:27 am

EvaTer wrote:
Ohh wow CeCe he's all kinds of sweet !! Me loves BIGTIME !! Love067 hiho happy *NEW*

Thankies Eva!! I think I am going to post Ashkii's baby sis first, and then maybe Callen. Still working on Brian... secret
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 6:31 am

haha Cece i have been working on Brian for 3 years...... lol! I am sure you will do a splediferous job hun....your guys are just so..so...mmm....hubba bubbalicious.. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 8:06 am

*waits patiently for HAWTIE to be released* cute wave ........... lurk .........I had a time when all my Newsea hairs looked transparent and weird in game until I made my settings a lil' better....I cant wait for you to release him CeCe and I will be first in line to download....I might even wait in line over night...maybe we can even have a release date and camp out like total fangirls lol...sorry I've had too much caffiene
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 10:17 pm

Q...I thought we had an understanding to lay low on the caffeine??? Do we need an intervention here? Tease And don't worry...you will be the first one notified when Callen is to be released. notlistening
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 6:09 am

YAY I will be first for Callen woop woop I is total excited now!!!

An CeCe it might need an intervention but you'll never take me alive I tells ya mwahahahaha vampire
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 11:31 am

He kinda reminds me of a hotter younger version of the wrestler Matt Hardy
Me likey
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 4:24 pm

I need him in my game so he can get all of Eva's and Miss L's females pregnant. His bone structure is so unique and defined. He would make wonderful spawn. gimme gimme gimme!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 9:51 pm

Thankies Evie! I am beginning to think I might be going a bit too far with structuring because it kicks my Sim OCD into overdrive!!! Wouldn't it be totally cute if the dimples passed along like a genetic! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 9:56 pm

I would love that...cute little toddlers with dimples.... hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 11:57 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! Of course now...seeing how Evie wants to 'whore' him out...bless his heart...I'm a bit nervous for him! secret
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 4:34 am

Oh I must say Evie, Cece's men make FABULOUS spawn! Fabulous!!!

Harlow, the product of my Anouk and Cece's Ashkii, has mum's body and dad's bone structure. She's a child, but you can see it already!!
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 6:40 am

cece! callen is sooooooo cute, super handsome, manlyyyy! hand dance

i love him!i never thought im gonna like guys with dimple though~~ happydance
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 11:58 am

lol, cece, I need to whore him out, the ugly townies are taking over my game, and I need repopulate with unique/good looking sims. So you see, he has a job to do Razz

I think I need to work on some better dimples. Maybe a little smaller and easier to recolor? We'll see what I can come up with today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a WIP...actually several...   I have a WIP...actually several... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a WIP...actually several...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com