Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 Topposter
Featured Artist : Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 Os51eg
Leo

Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 Vide
PostSubject: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 5:01 pm

Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 NewSeaLola_6

Download here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 5:31 pm

This is so pretty and girly and looks amazing on simmehs I love this hair!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 5:38 pm

Yeah, love the hair !! hiho
Watch for the bewbs and the hair though, the bewbs have to be a smaller because of the hair ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 5:48 pm

Yep I noticed that lol darn not being able to have the big boobs mcgee effect LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 11:15 pm

Me too!! I had my little simmie all ready to use that hair and her hair cut into her bewbs! Love this hair!! Very delicate and feminine!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 5:56 am

i like this hair....i have a few simmies with no bewbies or very little ones so this would be good for them...thankies for sharing... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 5:59 am

It is gorgeous just remember you need the mesh first before downloading Anubis's version hun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 6:18 am

oki doki Q.........now on a mesh hunt for this lovely head of hair.... happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360   Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lola Female Hairstyle retexture by Anubis360

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Hair/all ages/male/female-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com