Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Vidkid20 having her say

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Vidkid20 having her say Topposter
Featured Artist : Vidkid20 having her say Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Vidkid20 having her say Vide
PostSubject: Vidkid20 having her say   Vidkid20 having her say I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh Vid...what a little stinker you are!!! Lol!!
Thank goodness this is a no ban zone here!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vidkid20 having her say   Vidkid20 having her say I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 8:06 pm

I never want to get banned anywhere, so I'm saying little as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Vidkid20 having her say Topposter
Featured Artist : Vidkid20 having her say Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Vidkid20 having her say   Vidkid20 having her say I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2010, 10:46 pm

It would take a lot for you to get banned here. If we all are nice to each other I'm fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so I ask all to respect that and not everyone is going to agree with everyone. It's not a tight rope here, but it's also a place to be respected. That's all I ask! So you can say a little bit more than what you did! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vidkid20 having her say   Vidkid20 having her say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vidkid20 having her say

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com