HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toblie
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   March 17th 2011, 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

So here is the gorgeous me all fat and full of new baby parts and flesh and stuff cheese
Don't laugh! happy2 *NEW*

Last edited by Toblie on April 9th 2011, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 2nd 2011, 10:22 pm

Yep meds can make us do seriously silly stuff. I have an eye mask that is 'suppose' to help me sleep. I put it on because when I do get a chance for a nap it's usually daylight outside, and even though I have curtains that have a back lining sun still peeps through. Well one day out of the blue I couldn't find it...I searched high and low, stripped the bed apart...retraced every step I made that day and just couldn't locate it.

Well about 4 day's later I went out with my Mum to run errands and we get to this one store and I open my purse for my wallet and what do I find? My eye mask!!! I was laughing so hard that I could barely hold the money out to pay for my purchases!! I know the sales clerk thought I had dropped a few screws!!!

How many have found something odd you have placed in your refrigerator?

Tobz!!! We are getting ready to have a babehz!!!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 3rd 2011, 5:45 am

I can remeber putting my purse in the freezer quite a few times, oooh and I have also tried to cook a baked potato in the washing machine lol it didnt cook very well (although it was very clean) laughing
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm

lol my mum put the bottle of pine disinfectant in the fridge the other day thinking it was cordial.
There are to many for me to even remember, I lose things like that Cece and they pop up in the weirdest of places. And forgetting words to simple objects like, I said to my husband can i have a ummm... ya know umm ya dig food with it? and he looked at me with this look of seriously and said "Spoon" Shocked. I was like yeah. facepalm
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

Spoon?!!!!!! Now that's funny...yet early signs of Alzheimer!! Lol!! Yep...I've made myself giggle senselessly at some stupid things I've misplaced! I know one time my Mom came to me, while we were visiting my parents for dinner, and she asked me had I seen her eye glasses...I just about fell over laughing because they were sitting on her head!! laughing She laughed also as she told me, "you are never gonna let me live this down are you?" I stated, of course....NOT! dancing
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 5th 2011, 12:42 pm

You're beautiful!! Luv the pics. Will send girlie vibes up for ya Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 5th 2011, 11:31 pm

I put my undies in the fridge Big smile I awoke to my mum's hysterical laughter. Lucky they were clean! Milk - check, eggs - check, Vanessa's undies - check...WTF?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 5th 2011, 11:38 pm

i dont usually do silly thing but i do say funny things.......my sister called me from her house to mine, and said i bought a new phone and thats what i am using to call you to see if it sounds right...my response....ooooh great yeah your very clear, hold on till i get a pen...she said pen what for?...i replied to write down your new number......duh...no new number as it was only a new phone.......she nearly wet herself laughing at me..... laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 6th 2011, 1:08 am

laughing Ang that is too funny!! And Ness...remind me to not come to your place for dinner!! Undies in the fridge, clean or not....ew!!! happy2 *NEW*

Wonder if Tobz has had her baby yet? I need to run over to FB and see if she has posted and if so what she had!!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 6th 2011, 5:26 am

Yeah, mum threw out everything on that shelf after that, also threw out anything unsealed and cleaned the whole fridge. Woops. I can't be expected to think straight when I iz sleep deprived.

Angie...LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 6th 2011, 5:34 am

I can remember on one of my sleep deprived nights I made a salad sandwich and instead of putting the lettuce back in the fridge I put it on the windowsill and put the little cactus plant in the fridge instead. I was scared to death when I opened the fridge the next day and found a cactus sat next to the tomatoes. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 6th 2011, 10:47 pm

I feelz you on that one Ness! Oh..Anouk looks fab!!! Stunning!!

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 6:15 am

Hi guys had my baby. A girl Ruby Mae.
Cece has probably seen these pics on FB

Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 6:24 am

OMG Toblie she is sooo beautiful, what a little angel. CONGRATULATIONS, how are you both doing?
Welcome to the world of the CStylers Ruby Mae thump thump thump thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 6:32 am

We are both doing fine (my boobs have seen better days though lol) I just have six weeks to recover then i can drive again and do things on my own. Razz

But ya know these things are expected. At least she can sleep with all he boys and their noise, well for now lol.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 6:58 am

Awww Im sooo happy for you all, Im glad that you are doing fine Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 7:10 am

Yep Tobz, I went on fb earlier and check you page to see if you had posted anything and saw that you had your little Ruby. Then I finally saw the pics!! She is beautiful and I'm so glad both are doing well.

Ok...first you have to teach her how to play the sims so she can become a member and we all chat with her!!! happy *NEW*

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 7:16 am

cheers cheers congratulations Toblie.....yay a girl...she is beautiful.....all the vibes worked.... thump thump thump

welcome to Cstyles Ruby Mae........ funnybaby
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 8:32 am

Awww a ickle CStyler all cute and ickle, awwww broomie is gettin all broody now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 8:42 am

Congrats Tobz !! Wonderful, cute & lovely pics of Ruby Mae !! Love067
Lovely name Ruby Mae :heart:

Eva

Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 11:40 am

Its a beautiful name for a beautiful baby, awww ickle baby.
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 9th 2011, 8:59 pm

Congrats to ya!! She's a beautiful ruby Smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 10th 2011, 2:27 am

Tobz!!!! Ohhh Ruby is so precious - congratulations on a successful delivery and hellooooo lil new sweet pea!!!

Take care Tobz, and keep us updated on how you guys are doing Big smile
thump
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 11th 2011, 8:20 am

Awwww, hello little Ruby!!! She's a cutie Big smile Congrats Tobz!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

Top Poster :

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 13th 2011, 3:14 pm

*heart melts* She is so precious and beautiful. Congrats Toblie!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 13th 2011, 5:01 pm

Cel!! Sweet Baby!! Where have you gals been?!!!!!! We've missed you both!! hiho Love067 hand dance

VIP Member

Top Poster :

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 13th 2011, 8:07 pm

I've been around... just quiet ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 13th 2011, 8:54 pm

Ohh..sneaky!! watch out *NEW* Love the avi!!

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 14th 2011, 3:33 am

Soooo precious! <3 Baybeee squishee face xD Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 14th 2011, 3:47 am

Ooow Toblie, Ruby is so pretty Love067 I'm in love Love067 Congrats funnybaby

And Cece, I put my house keys in the refrigerator ... and the worst is that it took me days to find out

I'm laughing with stories lol
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 15th 2011, 5:57 am

Thanks everyone! She has been all over the place this past week.
Driving me mental lol. Agh the joys of motherhood.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster :
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 15th 2011, 6:20 am

I remember those times so well, my house was never empty, if it wasnt the midwife turning up to check on the baby an me it was neighbours and relatives bringing presents and cards, an they always turned up just as I was putting him in the crib to sleep. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 15th 2011, 10:57 pm

julianafraga29 wrote:
Ooow Toblie, Ruby is so pretty Love067 I'm in love Love067 Congrats funnybaby

And Cece, I put my house keys in the refrigerator ... and the worst is that it took me days to find out

I'm laughing with stories lol

JULZ that is hilarious!!! Anyone up for refrigerated keys? LOL!!

Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 15th 2011, 10:59 pm

Toblie wrote:
Thanks everyone! She has been all over the place this past week.
Driving me mental lol. Agh the joys of motherhood.

How does it feel Tobz after having boys and now that precious little girl? I know it was harder with a girl, and more costly. Little hair bows...frilly little dresses, dolls and so on...and that is just the first month!! Lol!!!

VIP Member

Top Poster :
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 15th 2011, 11:17 pm

Yeah cece it is different I freak out at nappy changes lol, but i was given a whole heap of clothes so money saved for me yaya!
The boys fed easier too. Ruby still kinda has a problem latching but we are getting better.
Last night she slept 4 hours between feeds. So i got sleep yaya!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   April 16th 2011, 9:51 pm

4 hours!? That's great for a newborn!! I wanted to breastfeed but couldn't because of the meds I take. I think that is such a wonderful thing and I hope Ruby continues to learn to latch!

hiho

PostSubject: Re: You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!   Today at 3:55 am

Back to top Go down

You People Wanted them Now with Baby Pics!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion