Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)
"I Love Harajuku"

Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Images14Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Lolita10Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Images15

Yes that is right dear contestants, this week you are going to tackle Harajuku. What is Harajuku you ask, well let Wikipedia explain it for you:

Harajuku (原宿 "meadow lodging") is the common name for the area around Harajuku Station on the Yamanote Line in the Shibuya ward of Tokyo, Japan. Every Sunday, young people dressed in a variety of styles including gothic lolita, visual kei, and decora, as well as cosplayers spend the day in Harajuku socializing. The fashion styles of these youths rarely conform to one particular style and are usually a mesh of many.

Yes mesh of MANY.

Infact, here is a list of the styles common amongst these kids:

Harajuku Girls: This fashion infuses multiple looks and styles to create a unique form of dress. The cyber-punk look takes its influence from gothic fashion and incorporates neon and metallic colors.

Punk style in Harajuku is more of a fashion than a statement. Its fashion mainly consists of dark colors, plaid, chains, and zippers. Punk style is also one of the more gender-neutral fashions in Harajuku.

Ganguro is a style that symbolizes the average American teenager. The term translates to ‘black-faced’. The basic look is what Westerners would call a ‘California girl’, with bleached hair, dark skin, fake eyelashes and nails.

Now ain't that some variety for you eh!

Here is what we want you guys to do:

- Create a NEW sim with Japanese/Asian features.
- Your sim MUST be dressed in one of the above themes. Their style has to live and breathe Harajuku!
- 3 shots are required as usual: CAS shot, in game head shot and in game body shot.

To show you what you can do with this theme, cause it is VERY broad. Eva has created her own Harajuku simmeh:
Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Haraju10
Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Haraju11
Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Haraju12

Also, I have gone off and found some CC for you all:
So you have chosen Lolita
Cosplay FTW
Super Kawaii

Important: Eva, Q and myself have redefined the juding areas and have added a new category that will judge you specifically on whether you have met the challenges requirements or not. I will go more into detail when I post the scores next week.

You have until Sunday, 27th of March at 23:55hrs (11:55pm) PST (here) to submit your entry!

Again, NO elimination this round. Heads up however, as eliminations begin VERY soon.

Best of luck everyone and remember if you encounter any problems with submitting on time, do not hesitate to contact either myself or Eva via PM.

For questions regarding this weeks challenge, post your queries in this thread and either myself or Eva will answer ASAP.

Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Index10

Post your submissions in this same thread please.

In view of this weeks challenge, please help our fellow simmers and those affected by the earthquake and tsunami:

Last edited by miss_lochness on March 21st 2011, 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2011, 1:43 pm

great pic jojo........ hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
smartalec02

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 1:19 am

i like how she posed jojo!she's cute!! Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 4:10 am

Hmmm... no sign from Ninja, no word from Ninja..... No I guess she dropped out Sad
The deadline has come and gone, entry for assignment 3 has how been closed.

I'll try to submit my scores to Miss L later today ;)
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 5:09 am

Thanks for closing Eva!

Perhaps Ninja forgot? Sad... All the entries look great guys Smile

Sorry for my absence everyone, didn't mean to worry people. I have a lot going on with work and what have you. Unfortunately, expect me to disappear a lot more this week too. Sad...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 7:05 am

oooh scores..... Shocked Miss L its soooo good to see you back even if it is for a likkle bit ....you have been missed..... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 8:39 am

Awww, thanks Angie. I did see all the little "where's Miss L???" posts. Made me all gooey like inside. It's nice to know people notice my absence. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 4:42 pm

of course we missed you......you are part of the family......nice avi...has the scary one gone now?? or will she be making a return ?? hide
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2011, 5:31 pm

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to post my scores today, it just wasn't my day today.
I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow.
I'll go working on my scores tomorrow, first thing !! ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 1:44 am

Eva hun you get some rest and I'm sure the competitors understand. I just popped over to see if the party was still going on...no one sent me an invite...so I CRASHED IT!!!! dancingbanana happydance and I bought some friends with me... hand dance cancan Bop happydance

And I also bought lurk and eatdrink *NEW* So lets get giggidy peoples!! Glad to see ya back Nessa...Ayu...are we facebook friends yet?...if not...we need to be...and it's not like Ninja to just quit..that's not her style...so I'm assuming that maybe something came up or just plain forgot...Ninja pretty much sticks with a project. And now I'm missing Broomie!!! Where is our little Broomie at? Twinzie...have you seen her? sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:21 am

eva we do understand....take it easy.....and rest up we will still be here when your ready... thump

Twinzie.....I miss my broomie......the VP to the ADPF..... bigcry

I dont know where she is....... hand dance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 Badge-1-1
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:25 am

angie247 wrote:
of course we missed you......you are part of the family......nice avi...has the scary one gone now?? or will she be making a return ?? hide

Nah scary one is gone now. I decided it was time to display my preciousness: Anouk. She's getting old on me and I need to capture her youth. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:27 am

i love anouk....she is so pretty.....her sisters are pretty too but there is something special about anouk.......you are very talented at simmie making miss L...... cheers
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 4:32 am

Thankies Angie!!

I agree, there is something different about Anouk. She is my all time favourite simmeh I have ever made. I don't know what it is. I did something right Big smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 5:55 am

Miss L~ I TOTALLY loves ur new avi Love067
Do u mind telling me where u get ur inspiration of making sims from? I wanna be as talented as u... hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 1:23 pm

On gee, whats a question!!

I get my inspiration from real people I see on the street or television, magazines. I take characteristics I like and blend them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I suggest finding a few pictures of real people and taking some of their features and just playing around with them. That's what I do Big smile

I'm a realism nutter when it comes to the Sims. My sims must look realistic or I get cranky like. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)   Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 3: 私は原宿が好き (Watashi wa Harajuku ga suki)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com