Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

my first job...sort of lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

my first job...sort of lol Vide
PostSubject: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:00 pm

I got asked by brilldoc from the TS3 forum to make her a banner, judge wall and model wall for her comp..all she asked for was something bright no other description was given and this is what i done....oooh i have also been asked to judge and to update the model wall as models turn in...

my first job...sort of lol Bannerphp

my first job...sort of lol Svengo42-1

my first job...sort of lol Brooke-1

Last edited by angie247 on March 24th 2011, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : my first job...sort of lol Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:11 pm

Job well done there angie you are sooo talented hun worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:16 pm

i think i might practice more with things like this...as i enjoyed doing it ...thankies broomie my ADPF... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:20 pm

Your welcome President of the ADPF. worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:30 pm

oooh i'm a president ...in that case you are the vice president.....and eva is chief of staff... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:45 pm

Oooooooh vice president! WOOT WOOT WOOT ha have it downloading feds I is higher up than you. hehehehehehehe. happy *NEW*
All hail president Angie worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:51 pm

brian can be head of security...download feds beware...we iz watchin you..... watch out *NEW* watch out *NEW* watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:57 pm

Yeah Brian is head of security so now we have cute/scary rex and Brian to take care of those pesky feds. watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 9:47 pm

hehehe brian can tackle the feds while rex scratches their ankles..... Chase
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : my first job...sort of lol Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 11:58 pm

Very impressive work Ang!! I'm sure that was hard to do with very limited description given regarding what they wanted! I think you probably hit it on the head!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first job...sort of lol   my first job...sort of lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first job...sort of lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com