Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Editing with picnik

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:24 pm

picnik is great for doing different lighting/saturation effects to your piccies

this is the finished shot but below you can see the before and after pics to see the difference

Editing with picnik Screenshot-7-1

Editing with picnik Screenshot-5

Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Editing with picnik Topposter
Taurus

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:26 pm

Wow it really does make the piccies look better, thankies for sharing this with us Angie. worship
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Editing with picnik Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Editing with picnik Os51eg
Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:30 pm

Awesome job Ang !! happydance The look and feel of the pic is much better & "warmer" !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:34 pm

I played about with it this morning, the pic is for a comp and we were asked to do before and after shots in picnik i had never used it before but i think i will now...and your right eva it does make it warmer...... thump
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:39 pm

Is picnik some sort of program you can edit pics with ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 2:48 pm

http://www.picnik.com/

yep its free too.....heres the link ....you should try it out... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 5:54 pm

heres another one i done...using the saturation/brightness

Editing with picnik Sandiclown2

I also drew on the make up and nose in gimp

Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 5:54 pm

ooh but not the lips i left them as they were... hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 7:50 pm

Looks like a great program Picnik, especially as it's for free.
I'm using two programs for editing pics and stuff, Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop (yeah I do have photoshop ;)). Only I don't do many photo edits, I made some banners though.

I think you're very talented with the edits ! Magnificent, the clown edit !! Amazing & adorable !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 7:55 pm

I have photoshop but i have no idea how to work it, i love gimp i also have picassa and now picnik i have a disc one to called printmaster but it takes too long to keep switching discs over......i am tempted to buy a tablet.....but will wait and see what happens .....thankies eva you are very sweet.....Eva COS of th ADPF.... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:04 pm

I very much like working with photoshop, I've tried GIMP before, but I didn't like the user interface. However GIMP is a great program, it just isn't my program.
I think I'll try and checkout Picnik, as I'm always looking for new programs, plus new & other functionality Smile

And you're welcome my dear, very much like you piccies !! hiho
Angie president of the ADPF happydance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:21 pm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/341305.page

EVA
I had this bookmarked on the TS3 i havent tried it properly yet ...thought you might be able to use it its for photoshop... Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:33 pm

Yeah, I do it sometimes to make a dark picture look better, yet don't make it look bleach, it's real easy in Photoshop.
I did this edit in just 2 minutes, it really makes a difference.
Before
Editing with picnik Lorena10
After
Editing with picnik Lorena11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:38 pm

it does make a big difference, your simmie is so pretty..i envy your sim making skills....maybe eva you should do a tutorial on using photoshop, i would definately use it........lovely piccie..... hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:48 pm

Thank you Angie !! hiho happy *NEW*
Actually I use photoshop mostly for resizing & sharpening pics as photoshop is real good at it, but I have yet to do "complicated stuff" in Photoshop.
I'm kind of like a newbie myself working with photoshop. I think I don't have enough skills in photoshop to make a good tutorial yet, but I keep my eyes out for tutorial and will post a link if I find one, OK ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:57 pm

that would be great Eva...i open it up choose my pic to edit ...then close it again and go to gimp..lol....i think its easier because its what i'm used to ....but i will keep trying with photoshop...i may try it tomorrow if i have time...you have inspired me to give it another go.... hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 1:41 am

Oh wow this looks great!! I will def try this out, and like Eva said, especially with it being free!! Free is fun!!! I prefer a trial or free so in case I don't like it or can't use it I can uninstall it without guilt. My nephew made me a copy of photoshop which I promptly deleted not much longer after installing it. Too complicated for meh!!

But I will try this Ang and thanks for sharing it with us. That pic is awesome and very warm and almost lifelike!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 7:06 am

hiho I was playing around with picnik again last night...i love the way you can change the atmosphere of the pic...now to tackle photoshop again.....i just cant get enough of editing the piccies.... happy *NEW*

thankies cece, i love sharing my pics and my finds with everyone....because i know the comments are truthful and that means a lot to me,,,,,, cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Editing with picnik Vide
PostSubject: Re: Editing with picnik   Editing with picnik I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editing with picnik

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com