Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JanessaxO
JanessaxO

Cancer

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) Vide
PostSubject: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 8:45 pm

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) Zlxb0m

This is Keri-Ann Meyers , i'm also working on her sister and her DAUGHTER yes she is a young mother . Her personality and style is inspired kinda by Roxy Leblanc off of army wives Razz she's not done yet but i was wondering what people thought of her ? she's a cutie with a BOOTIE Big smile , she has the entire package ;D

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) Lveir

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) 20qc5du

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) 2d8p534

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) 2qcpiz9

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) 5ee1xj

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) P69uc

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) W63aa

Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) Topposter
Featured Artist : Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 5:11 am

She looks lovely! I love that red hair Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:07 pm

She is beautiful...i agree i love the red hair, curves in all the right places too hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:23 pm

MY goodness Janessa she is a beautiful simmie and she definately has badunk a dunk in all the right places lol, what an awesomes creation! thank you for sharing the piccies with us. worship worship worship
Back to top Go down
JanessaxO
JanessaxO

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:38 pm

yay! thank you all for the feedback hiho i'm gonna finish her when i get home and yes she's a very curvy girl i wanted to do a sim body type that i haven't done before.

hellokitty by the way i am in love with these smileys! OMG
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 12:44 pm

I cant wait to see what she is like when she is finished, and I just love using the smilies, I cant do a message without using them. ;)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2011, 4:45 pm

Hmm Janessa,

I'm sorry to tell you... and without ofense... but she has the "EA pudding" looks.
I don't like this simmie as it is at this moment.

Sad...

But hey, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder Smile
Back to top Go down
JanessaxO
JanessaxO

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 2:18 am

really? that's odd because i don't use any EA skins , but thanks for the feedback anyways! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 2:47 am

First...LOVE your avi! That is too sweet, second...gotta love Sergio, he speaks his mind but he is extremely nice when he does, trust me and final...I think you have created a seriously bootilicous female! I have also been experimenting with the 'regular' REAL life type of body on my Sims and honestly...I LOVE it!! Gone are the skinny thighs and no behinds!! Keep making them real J!! And thanks for sharing!! Oh...glad you like the smilies...our global mod Eva put most of them together and put them in order!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 5:32 am

^ seconded. I like curves on my sim ladies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)   Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keri-Ann Meyers (not finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com