Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Claudia has a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 2:50 pm

Claudia has a baby Screenshot-6-5

this is Claudia, the model i used for the Storm pic, she has just had her first baby...a girl...Dionne....and this is the first girl born in my game, i have 9 boys and now little Dionne....
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Claudia has a baby Topposter
Taurus

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 2:54 pm

OMG she is such a little cutey pie, aww a little girl. I love the piccie angie. Claudia looks sooo happy cuddling her little girl. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 3:00 pm

what i might do is take a copy of Dionne into cas and show her through the ages like child/teen then ya to see what she looks like hiho

thanks broomie you are always so sweet....huggles for you.... face hug face hug
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 4:04 pm

your welcome Angie, I cant wait to see the piccies of her through the ages. Thankies for the huggles they are are always gratefully received. Here are some huggles for you hun.

face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug face hug

and here are some dancing bananas just cos you deserve em.

dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Claudia has a baby Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Claudia has a baby Os51eg
Leo

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 4:42 pm

What a cutie !! Love067 hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 5:26 pm

I love simmie babies they are soo cute and I love to watch them grow and become toddlers, children, teens and then into adulthood. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 5:56 pm

I have been in game and done the through the ages give me 10 mins and I will have the pics ...she turned out...well I will let you decide.... hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 6:00 pm

too bad real children are not as cute and controlable as simmie children... we never know, even with the best education, if we are not raising a future corrupt politician... yes, we will never know...

Education has its risks, no education as its risks too. Damned lottery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claudia has a baby Vide
PostSubject: Re: Claudia has a baby   Claudia has a baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claudia has a baby

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com