Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

lagging game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 2:04 pm

my game is seriously lagging and very jumpy ....its not the memory or pc or anything like that i have checked my packages and cc and there are no corrupted files...could it be the amount of cc i have?? if so how do i reduce the lagging effect without getting rid of cc??
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : lagging game Topposter
Featured Artist : lagging game Badge-1-1
Tech Support : lagging game Os51eg
Leo

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: Re: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 2:53 pm

Hi Angie, normally it is the amount of CC, that's the cause of slowing up the game.
You can speed up your game through combining and compressing.

Here is the tutorial:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t597-compressing-packages-files-part-1-prepare
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t598-compressing-packages-files-part-2-compressing

If you're not using this already, I can recommend this, as this helps my game running normal speed although I have motherlode of CC installed !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: Re: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 2:54 pm

thanks eva will do this asap....i cant let go of my cc...i would not be P to the ADPF if i did...lol .. hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: Re: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 4:34 pm

I have another question ...would it be better for me to re-download my sims 3pack clothes and convert them to packages so that i can compress these too ?? my launcher is jam packed with clothes lol..... hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : lagging game Topposter
Featured Artist : lagging game Badge-1-1
Tech Support : lagging game Os51eg
Leo

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: Re: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 5:01 pm

You have to basically uninstall all your sims3pack-files first, before converting them to package-files (or re-downloading these files and than converting them). You can't have both sims3pack-files and package-files of the same CC, cause this might conflict in game.
However if you uninstall the sims3pack-files and "replace" them by package-files, you have to re-link the content to all your creations using these files (Sims clothing to Sims & furniture to houses for example), as sims3pack-files are a bit different from package-files and in the conversion the creations lose the links.

Please note, the only thing you can't convert to packages-files are the lots itself !!

I hope this makes some sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lagging game Vide
PostSubject: Re: lagging game   lagging game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lagging game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com