Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:14 am

First topic message reminder :

~*BACK IN THE DAY*~

You've all kept at the competition and you've made it to assignment 5, congratulations everyone!

This week we want all of you to go back, way back, back into time. However, the time machine is broken and only allows you to go back to 3 eras! It is up to you which era you choose, but here is some info to help you decide:

The 20's:
Often referred to as the "Roaring Twenties" or the "Jazz Age". It was an era of great economic uproar and revolution. Countries formerly under monarchies were becoming independent republics. The TV was invented, as was the rocket, and silent films were giving way for sound films. F. Scott Fitzgerald published "The Great Gatsby" and Winnie The Pooh entered the scene.

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20scol10

To give you guys some more ideas on fashion, check out this link: 1920's in Fashion

The 50s:
This era was dominated by clashes between communism and capitalism. The Korean War took place in this era, as did the space race. NASA was organised, polio vaccine was created and Crick and Watson discovered the spiral structure of DNA. Most famously, this was the era of Elvis Prestley, Marilyn Monroe, and the beginnings of Rock 'n' Roll.

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 50_sco10

For some ideas on 50's fashion: 1950's in Fashion

The 60's:

The 1960s refers to an era more often called The Sixties, denoting the complex of inter-related cultural and political trends across the globe. It was remembered for it's wars, conflicts, coups, nuclear threats, independence, political events (Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have A Dream" speech, Che Guevara's campaign for a worldwide revolution), assassinations (The Assassination of JFK and Martin Luther King Jr.), natural disasters (Great Chilean Earthquake, recorded at 9.5 on the ricter scale) and the moon landing (one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind). It was the time of the African American Civil Rights Movement, the rise of feminism and the anti-war movement. Let's not forget Bob Dylan, The Beatles and The Beach Boys.

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 60_sco10

For a look into 60's fashion and style (it was not just Hippies back then), check out this link: 1960's in Fashion

Now that you have chosen your era, read carefully:

- You will be required to create not only a new female sim, but a COMPLETE sim. This means you will need to style your sim in every outfit: Everyday, Formal, Sleep, Athletic and Swimwear. This needs to be historically correct, which means you will need to search the WWW for CC that matches and fits your chosen era. REMEMBER: Just cause something doesn't "look" like it belongs in a certain era, does NOT mean you CANNOT use patterns to MAKE it so.
- Keep an eye on features, make up and overall appearances of women in these eras. Look at bodyshapes, did women appear physically different in these eras? Keep this in mind when making your sim.
- When you have finished your sim, you will need to submit the following:
- A CAS shot
- A Head shot (In game or CAS)
- 5 IN GAME shots of each outfit.
- 2 IN GAME action shots. You may use extras and backdrops to portray your era. PLEASE keep the focus on your sim, do not let your sim fade into the background.
- You may present your images in a collage format, but you will need to make it large enough for us to see properly, or add links in to full size images underneath your collage.
- Remember no naughty Photoshopping/GIMP'ing or editing. Everything must be in game.

To provide you guys with some ideas/inspiration, Evie, Eva and myself have all provided you guys with some examples for each era:

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20s_v2

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 50s_v2

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 60s_v2

Also, we hate to tell you but...ELIMINATIONS BEGIN THIS ROUND!

Due to the immensity of this challenge, you have until Sunday, April 24th @ 2355 hrs PST time (here) to submit your entry!

Remember if you encounter any problems with submitting on time, please do not hesistate to contact either myself or Eva, in this thread or via PM. We will respond ASAP.

If you have any questions regarding this weeks challenge, please post them in this thread and we will answer ASAP.

Post your submissions in this same thread please!

Good luck everyone and may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:08 am

Thank you very much for your kind words Broomie... You have made me so happy! Love067
I love your entry too! It's fantastic! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:11 am

Your very welcome Caradella, Im glad that I made you feel happy, and thank you for complimenting my piccies, I cant wait to see what everyone else comes up with
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 12:14 am

Just saw this now! What an amazing assignment! So sorry for going missing, but I should have my pics for the last assignment in tomorrow or the next day and then I'll quickly begin work on this one Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 4:31 am

Awesome JoJo I cant wait to see your piccies, good luck to you and to everyone in this comp. Eeeeeep Broomie loves it! hiho hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 6:29 am

hi jojo welcome back, looking forward to seeing your piccies hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 8:19 am

Yayy Jojo is back !! hiho Me is happy !! Big smile
Awesome and entries so far guys, I can't wait to see what the others come up with ! Bop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 8:29 am

here is my entry for back in the day i have chosen the 1960's and the styling etc is based of my aunt, my mum and aunt were best friends in the 60's and my mum has tons of photos everyone meet my aunt Jackie Jones (now Walsh)
cas shot
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-160
head shot
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-163
everyday
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-161-1
formal
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-162-1
sleep
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-167-1
athletic
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-166-1
swim
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-165
action shots
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-168
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-169-1
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 11:45 am

Angie! I'm blown away! those are amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 12:10 pm

awwww thanks Jk, I am quite pleased on how she turned out, looking forward to seeing yours hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 1:29 pm

Wow Angie what awesome piccies hun, broomie loves the piccies. Everyones entries are awesomes hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 2:09 pm

thanks broomie as you can see i went with the 60's in the end it was gonna be the 50's but i changed my mind hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 2:32 pm

Well you made a great choice and a great sim hun, Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 2:52 pm

hiho hiho thanks broomie you always say lovely things hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 3:04 pm

Your very welcome hun, I love lookin at the piccies of your simmies as you are getting more and more talented with each one that you post on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 11:29 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting very much on the assignments guys! All of the entries so far are really amazing, lots of talent here. I've been judging along the way, each time a new entry is submitted, I complete my scoring for that specific one!

So I have been watching! I promise Razz
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 11:31 pm

Everybodies entries thus far have been amazing!!! Can't wait to see what the rest of you all come up with Big smile
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 1:11 am

Everyone's entries so far are absolutely amazing!!

I'm (FINALLY) going to get started on this assignment. Just posted Assignment #4- let me know if I didn't put it in the right place, I'm a little tired right now, haha. Good night all! Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 4:55 am

Thats okay Jojo, I'm just having trouble with the forum lagging a bit, something called sims3modernhouses. sumfin is lagging.

I'll send your pictures to Eva and Evie and I'll give you the result when we post up scores for this challenge.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 10:11 am

SO I have a question. I REALLY want to do 20's, but having a very hard time with althletic wear. Is there any way I could use clothing from everyday and use it for the athletic wear pic? (still REALLY not even sure what to put her in.. cant seem to find many images of anything but flapper dresses or maybe a sweater and pants with boots over 'em once in a while xD

Edit: There is also an outfit that is in everyday wear that I would LOVE to use for swimwear. If not then I understand :D
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 10:38 am

Well...this is more a technical thing really isn't it? There are heaps of things in everyday wear that should be enabled for other categories and vice versa, so I don't see a problem in it. If it helps you maintain your accuracy, then go for it Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 5:40 pm

cant wait to see the rest of the piccies .......... hiho
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 9:34 pm

Yay! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 2:03 am

Attn:

Eva and I have been discussing this weeks challenge and have decided to NOT begin elimination this round. Unfortunately, as you all know, we have lost many entrants over the past few challenges due to non submission and drop outs. Of course we aren't mad or angry about this, but it we would like for all challenges we decided on to be actually used in this competition. We don't want to bring this competition to a close too early.

So NO elimination this round and we will let you know when we decide to eliminate again.

Huggles, cuggles and cherries,

Miss L.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:36 am

Okies MissL thankies for letting us know, phew at least everyone is safe for this week lol. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 7:05 am

dancingbanana dancingbanana this deserves the happy banana dance thankyou for deciding on no eliminations phew..........I can breathe a sigh of relief .......... whew
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:34 am

SO relieved no eliminations this round.... Big smile Can't wait to see the other piccies! secret
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 2:34 pm

Yay! I'm getting to work on this very soon, I think I'm going to do the 20's also... let's see if I can pull this off without using any cc Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:44 pm

I cant wait to see your entry JoJo, oooooh the 20s I cant wait to see the piccies.
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 7:22 am

I'm doing the 50's, should have it up in a day or two. Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 7:38 am

Oooooh I cant wait to see the piccies Jaddie I bet they will be awesomes Yay for the piccies. Smile
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 11:10 am

So glad for no elims this round. I've actually spent a good bit of time researching and idk if I'm going to be able to do it justice. Also doesn't help that I'm having some major game issues lol. I'm hoping I won't have to ask for an extension. If I can get it done today I will be okay, but after tonight I work 36 hours in three nights soo... BLEGH!

ALso trying the 20s lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 11:25 am

Wow JK it sounds like you are going to be sooo busy, Im sure that if you need an extension that they will give you one, the judges are sooo understanding. face hug
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:09 pm

Ehehe I actually got it working.. I'd already had the outfits done... but im double checking to see if I've got everything lol

Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:30 pm

YAY I cant wait to see the piccies, you always make the most awesome simmies hiho
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:40 pm

Helen Walker

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sHeadshot
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sCreateASim
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sEveryday
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sFormal
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sSwimwear
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sSleepwear
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sAthletic
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sAction1
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 20sAction2

Last edited by JKAmaryllis on April 22nd 2011, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot her name lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:46 pm

omg JK these are amazing, wowzer she is a hottie tottie of the roaring 20's hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:04 pm

WOOOZERS JK these are amazing piccies, wow Broomie loves them. You are sooooooo talented. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:17 pm

JK ur pics are FLAWLESS... I'm jealous of your talent...and graphics lol. Big smile
BTW, ur sim is sooo pretty... I will totally marry her if I'm a guy... hiho
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:22 pm

aawww *blushes* thank you :D :D
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm

Wow, JK, that was great!!

But you used the hair I wanted to use, GRRR! Haha, I'm just jealous of how amazing your pics are- mine won't be anywhere near as great Smile

I might just use the hair anyway, haha... (it's the short one you used in swimwear, sleepwear, and athletic, by the way)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 4:36 pm

Yayy more pics !! happy *NEW* I've update the entry pics page !!

Some more great news, since we don't have an elimination this round, Sergio is back in the competition. He's gonna submit two assignments next round, just like Jojo this round !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:25 pm

yay for sergio being back in the game.................cant wait to see your piccies jojo hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:12 am

jojo777 wrote:
Wow, JK, that was great!!

But you used the hair I wanted to use, GRRR! Haha, I'm just jealous of how amazing your pics are- mine won't be anywhere near as great Smile

I might just use the hair anyway, haha... (it's the short one you used in swimwear, sleepwear, and athletic, by the way)

You should still use it! It wasn't my main hair :D
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 6:42 am

JK, amazing. Shocked And your graphics are so good! I'm nearly done with my sim, time to take the pictures!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 7:36 am

Ooooh I cant wait to see your piccies Jaddie I bet they will be amazing, eeeep Broomie loves looking at everyones amazing simmie piccies. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 9:46 am

I'm in love with this sim. Love067 I present to you, Jocelyn. Smile
EDIT: She's from the 1950's.
EDIT AGAIN: I forgot the action shots.
CAS:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-334
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-337
Headshot:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-354
Everyday:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-362
Formal:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-359
Sleep:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-365
Athletic:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-361
Swim:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-360
Action:
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-367
Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 Screenshot-346
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 10:09 am

OMG this is soooo awesomes Jaddie, I absolutly love the piccies, woozers you have really done an excellent simmie. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 10:44 am

Awesome pics jaddie! She's gorgeous! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:06 am

fab pics jaddie great entries so far from everyone Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"   Assignment 5: "Back In The Day" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 5: "Back In The Day"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com