Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Just playing with some poses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Just playing with some poses Topposter
Featured Artist : Just playing with some poses Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Just playing with some poses Vide
PostSubject: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 6:46 am

Ok...firstly...there has to be a MUCH better way to keep up with these poses besides writing them all down. Any who...this is only several, no pic spam because it's late/early (5:30am) and I'm getting ready to shut everything down.

Here we go!

Ok this one looks like it might be more for the ladies!

Just playing with some poses Screen10

This one as well...
Just playing with some poses Screen11

But this one I LOVE!!

Just playing with some poses Screen12

I just want to thank Ny for being super patient with me while I fiddled with the poser. (again...as if he had a choice)

Just playing with some poses Screen13

Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:32 am

great pics twinzie................and he is hot hot hot drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:33 am

Ooooooh He is nice and so are the poses, thankies for sharing them with us, Broomie is loving drooling, I mean slobbering, ahem I mean looking at those piccies. drools
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Just playing with some poses Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:42 am

Wowweeh !! Love067 Me thinks I'm in love !! love *NEW* drools Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:52 am

me too he is the ultimate hawtee! hiho drools Love067 funnybaby
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:58 am

CeCe is just SOOOOOO awesome in creating smexy male simmehs !! excited minifan hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:02 am

Oh hell yeah! I wish I could make my male simmies look that hot, hmmm I need to start practising makin them men simmies.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:06 am

Yeah me too, I suck at making (smexy) male simmehs !! shame
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:16 am

But you are awesomes at making the smexy lady simmies! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:19 am

Thanks Broomie, you're an kawaiiangel
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:02 am

Aww Eva that is sooo sweet of you to say that hun thankies face hug
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:48 pm

I dont saw the pose, just a hot hot hot simmieh drools drools drools drools
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 6:53 pm

oh dear was he posing ??...................goes to top of page to see poses............nope missed them again, keep getting distracted by a smexy simmie drools shocked shocked *NEW*
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 7:13 pm

OMG Angie, I think we're blind! I do not see any pose as well, since I went to the top of the page, but I only see the muscles and a sexy belly drools excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 7:34 pm

question poses question what poses.......i better go see if i can see them this time, nope no poses yep your're right julz only muscles Love067 and stomach muscles Love067 and toned arm muscles Love067 and ...............need i say more drools drools
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:32 pm

OMG I LOL'D so loud I think I woke the neighbor's!!! You ladies are so silly and you def give me encourgement to create!! I suck at my females...don't know why...but I LOVE mastering the menz!!! He is brand new and I was surprised when I put him in game he needed no tweaking!! Now...just...have...to...let...him...go....

I'm trying....must share.... scared
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:35 pm

Oh...forgot to add...I didn't 'make' him, I generated him in CAS using two sims I had made. His dad is asian, his mom is black/white and I tried out, for the first time in my sims 3 game to see what the offspring would look like. I was pleased and he favors both of them!! I made girls and 5 of them are stunning! Really really surprised meh!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:58 pm

ahem miss twinzie ..........when will the smexy muscle man be coming over to my simmies house i have 5 single ladies all wanting to meet him ????? Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 10:27 pm

Twinzie!! You sound as though he might become a man whore!! shame lauging 2
I'm working on it...it's just so hard to let him go for some reason... But I'm not selfish and I know that my work would be unproven if I didn't share with others.

Let Momma go talk to him and let him know why he must leave home... sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 6:17 am

haha.....he will be going into the house with them and he can pick one to be with, that way he chooses himself.....go talk to him and say he will be well looked after Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:39 am

You can definitly see the combination of both parents in him Big smile

CAS surprises us yet again! Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:47 am

I bet he will enjoy himself in a house with 5 women in it, Angie you are spoiling the Hawtee. hehehe. I would love to see the pictures when he goes into that house. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:48 pm

oooh definately broomie will post piccies as he goes in and see what he gets up to and who he chooses will be fun fun fun ...... hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:57 pm

YAY for the piccies ooooh broomie cant wait to see em, and what happens once he goes into the house. hiho hiho hiho happy *NEW* happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:10 pm

I'm going to try and get him up before the weekend. I think I can finally let him go.... sad good sigh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:18 pm

ooh that would be fantastico if you do , my girlies will be doing the happy dance of love.................... dancing dancing dancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just playing with some poses   Just playing with some poses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just playing with some poses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com