Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

VAL valentine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : VAL valentine  Topposter
Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 4:47 pm

VAL valentine  35n1pgp
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3987595
VAL valentine  Wlvuj9
VAL valentine  24y9v2c
VAL valentine  Fc60jp

Last edited by stevielee88 on April 15th 2011, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 4:53 pm

Wow Stevie she is awesome hun, I love the poses she is doing in the piccies. It was well worth the wait to see these piccies, thankies for sharing them with us, Broomie is loving them. My favourite piccies are the first and the last one, I loves them all but they are my favourites. Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02 thump thump thump
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 4:54 pm

thanks. the first one i just added to a comp on the sims 3. its for a magazine using the pose player.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : VAL valentine  Badge-1-1
Tech Support : VAL valentine  Os51eg
Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:30 pm

Nice looking simmeh, lovely looking pics !! hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:39 pm

thanks. i tryed Smile
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:44 pm

Nice Pic Stevie... your sim is gorgeous Love067
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 5:47 pm

thanks. i am glad everyone likes her,i was trying to download her on to the sims site since February! so glad everyone can see my fab sim now hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 6:51 pm

oooer miss stevie, she is a hottie great pics too, who said you cant edit hmmm?? they look good to me Happy 02 Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:46 pm

well its just lighting. like thats so hard to do angie haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:54 pm

you know its lighting that can make or break a pic mostly, its the one thing i judge harshly on because its the easiest thing to fix, you know what i mean, and these pics are fab hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:05 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:50 pm

I know...lighting is such a 'must do' for pics!! Very pretty Sim Ms Stevie!! Good luck in your comp!!! Keep us posted on your progress please...I'd love to see what else you do.
Oh...you need to put a 100x100 pic at the top of your post so Evie can put her in the sim index hun! Thanks for sharing this cutie!! hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 10:56 pm

sure. will do.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 11:04 pm

Thanks hun! I do so miss competitions. I just had started getting into them when the forum had that major shutdown...which led to me creating this site! I made it to second place in one...or was it third...? happydance And I hosted 2, one I took over because the host just dropped out...I mean totally out of site period. I hated that the contestants had entered their pics for nothing so I asked if they'd mind if I took it over and we continued it out!

The other one was for males, I didn't see any contests for male sims so I started one. Of course they have every kind now. Haven't been there in awhile though...
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 11:07 pm

well the comp i did,it was not a comp where their was lots of rounds or limitations . beach or bliss(i forget whos mag is it is lol) r just going to put what their staff thinks is the best pictures using the new pose player to add something to the magazine.

i will post the comp link when the sims forum decides to work.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 1:11 am

Oh I love to do that!!! Now I DEF have to see what pics you come up with! hiho Have you seen the new couple poses? They are nice...some really really cute, some the hands or torso looks a bit off...but still cute nevertheless! Me likey!!

I'm trying to pick and choose because I know that more and more people are going to be doing poses, and they will get better and better and I don't want to be overwhelmed with tons of poses. But I have enough right now! dancing I will just keep checking this list for new ones and trying them out!! Thanks again for doing this for us!! Happy 02
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 12:08 pm

i already came up with the picture. its the one thats black and white lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 2:17 pm

stevie its for sensation mag (Beech) i am on the staff there so is brian and jk who are members here too, she runs a lot of comps for the mag and its usually the forum that vote on best pics but for the poses one its Beech, Mel and Bliss who are picking the best 4 or 5 to put in the mag, there will be a link posted with the mag when the issue is released hiho hiho hiho

Cece, you should seriously think about entering a comp you would definately win with your smexy simmies Love067 Love067 Love067

i have the couple poses and they are quite finicky to use but the pics look awesome hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 2:44 pm

i got angie. i know someone wrote it hahah.
i wish the sims 3 forums would work.
i want to see if anyone has said anything about my pictrure
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 3:14 pm

they are doing work on the TS3 as always i got in through firefox seems easier to do it that way hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 9:45 pm

Be sure and post the link when ts3 is back up Stevie and I will vote on your pic!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:12 am

She's awesome Stevie Big smile

Good luck in your comp! Smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 12:41 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Be sure and post the link when ts3 is back up Stevie and I will vote on your pic!! hiho
i dont think you can vote. its just the staff people for the magazine that r deciding i think.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 12:42 pm

and thanks miss_lochness. i am not sure what you go by so thats why i put your username lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:20 pm

Aww shucks! Well at least I can wish you good luck and if you get picked let us know please!! hand dance
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 1:09 pm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362706.page
thats the link to the comp.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 2:37 pm

I go by anything really. Miss L or Ness is fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 3:32 pm

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 5:28 pm

Nice Sim she's cute I love the poses
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 5:51 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VAL valentine  Vide
PostSubject: Re: VAL valentine    VAL valentine  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAL valentine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Make a forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com