Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Pses with pic and codes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pses with pic and codes Vide
PostSubject: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 7:30 pm

I wasnt sure where to put this but I thought this is as a good aplace as any, lol, ok so i asked if i could do this for everyone as you all know i love doing piccies and i thought it would make it easier for some to have the poses with pic and code so at easy glance they could see what one they wanted to use, I will be adding to this daily as i have mega amount of poses some will be single some double some triple codes on one pic any questions feel free to ask, and if you find a pose that i dont have on then let me know anyhoo on with the pics, For links check out Stevies thread in What have you found here

Pses with pic and codes Pose1n2
Pses with pic and codes Pose3n4
Pses with pic and codes Pose5n6
Pses with pic and codes Pose7n8
Pses with pic and codes Pose9n10
Photogenic Poses by Skylark Sims

This next lot of pics the girls are wearing numbers to go with the pose they are doing

Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-156
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-147
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-148
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-149
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-150
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-151
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-152
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-153
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-154
Pses with pic and codes Screenshot-155
Poses by Tum Tum

Last edited by angie247 on April 17th 2011, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Pses with pic and codes Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:48 pm

angie,you should go try the new kids ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 8:52 pm

i have them already i have over 10 sets of poses and i am working my way through them doing pics and doing all my other comp pics and real life things too, cor i iz busy busy busy happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2011, 9:03 pm

my goodness. you r a busy bee. buzz buzz haha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Pses with pic and codes Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 12:21 am

Twinzie I think you presentations outshine some of the original creators!! Awesome and thankies...you and Stevie are on the ball with this!! I huggles you both!! hiho
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 12:19 pm

aw. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 9:39 pm

Is anyone else experiencing some problems with some of the poses not working? And I have butterflies in my house!!
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 2:18 pm

i do at times. its annoying. sometimes you have to type them in twice.
and you have butterflys in your house?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 6:26 pm

more pose pics added hiho hiho look up hiho hiho

twinzie....flutterbyes in your house, i could live with that its moths i dont like Devil no hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 10:10 pm

I can't get any of the new male poses to work and I've tried everything!! I'm going to take them out, take out the poser and re-download everything and start from scratch.

And yes...butterflies...don't know why, they pretty much hang out in the living room.

Pses with pic and codes Screen14

Don't know how to get rid of them. Don't know why they are even there. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 6:21 am

have you tried to go into buydebug and deleting the spawner, thats what i do, i get fish in my houses...........lol.........the pics with the girls are male poses too, i have to type in the code twice with some of them though to get them to work hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:42 pm

Ang what is the buydebug thingy? I've heard of it but never used it and how would I use it please?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 10:49 pm

its a cheat cece.open your cheats bar then type in testingcheatsenabled true
click enter then open it again and type in buydebug on click enter again then go into your buy mode and you will see a question mark go in there and you will find everything from plants to spawners to lights i use it all the time Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 11:16 pm

So I click spawners once I get there and it should take out the butterflies?
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 12:08 am

oh silly me! i thought you meant in your own house LOL.
score one for the blonde Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 3:47 am

if you wnt to get rid of the butties in your house when your in buy mode you will see a white box either in your room or below it use your sledgehammer tool and delete it, if that wont work then you have to save your house and family to the bin, then delete the lot completely and re-place it with a new lot then place your family/house back on hope that made sense, dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pses with pic and codes   Pses with pic and codes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pses with pic and codes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com