Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 3:27 am

"All Dressed In White"

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Bride210Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Bride10Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Images10

We all know that song don't we? "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...something something something" is there anymore lyrics? Anyway, guess what we want you all to do for us this week? We want you to:

MAKE US A BRIDE!

But not just any bride, we want a bride with some personality. We want a stereotypical bride, perhaps a bridezilla, a Vegas bride, a Victorian bride, a nervous unsure bride, a golddigging bride, any kind of bride except a boring one. It is easy to make a sim in a white dress, but we want you to depict one bride stereotype that you know of and it can be any of the ones I've listed and more.

This means you will need to be creative and use backgrounds, clutter, extras (keep it to a minimum and keep the focus on your sim), poses and animations to depict your choice of stereotype. Remember, when it comes to CC, just cause it doesn't look like its appropriate, if you colour it properly it just may be. Especially for this challenge. Also, a veil does not make your sim a bride Razz

As per usual, once you choose your bride and are ready to submit, make sure have:
- Created an Entirely NEW sim
- One CAS shot
- One Head shot (In game or CAS)
- 3 ACTION SHOTS (Yes, especially for this challenge and to help you guys portray your bride well)
- You can have a little narrative with your submission to give us all a backstory if you wish.

To give you guys some ideas on what to do, I have created a Vegas bride for you all Big smile
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Scree423
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Scree424
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Scree425
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Scree426
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Scree427

As I have posted this week's challenge rather early, you have until Sunday, 8th of May at 2355 hrs PST (here) to submit your entry!

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Eva via this thread or PM. We will respond ASAP.

For questions regarding this weeks challenge, please post them in this thread and they will be answered ASAP.

If all goes well this week, eliminations begin this round!

Good luck everyone and congratulations on your sim's engagement Razz
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 4:20 am

A bride....Hmm.... Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 4:50 am

Hmmmm A bride, eeeeep I cant wait to do this assignment! CONGRATS on yet another awesome assignment you guys. WOOT WOOT for the judges. happy *NEW* happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:16 am

ooooh a bridal theme mmmmmmm ideas ideas ideas...........awesome assignmnet hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:28 am

Good luck to everyone with the assignment, I can't wait to see what you come up with !! hiho Told ya this assignment was going to be ADORABLE Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:35 am

it is very ADORABLE Eva well done to you guys for bringing yet another great assignment Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:39 am

Miss L I'm sure there is more to that song lol...anyways cool challenge guys and Bridezilla lol I love that picture so much I may just stealz it lol
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 9:31 am

oohhh xD No clue what to do, but this is gonna be fun :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 9:35 am

JK i am sure no matter what you do it will be just superb as always, your pics are just amazing and your simmies are so pretty Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 10:15 am

This is just to let you know that I wont be taking part in the competition anymore, my heart is no longer in it and I have other stuff that I need to do.
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 10:17 am

Aww Broomie well if ya have other commitments then I guess somethings gotta give Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 10:19 am

broomie ........you are doing so well in the comp hun, but if RL is a bit hectic then yes i agree it has to take priority, i will miss your wonderful pics hun face hug face hug
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 10:55 am

Aww that's sad broomie!! I know you'll be missed a lot! I hope you still come back to talk sometimes Smile

I'm so excited for this assignment! Need to figure out what I want to do though Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 11:02 am

I'm so sorry to hear Broomie ! Sad I'm so sad, you have to dropout, but I do understand, RL is more important.
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 1:01 pm

Broomie! I'll miss you so much..! So sad to see you dropout! Sad032
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 2:17 pm

I'm sure Broomie has her reasons guys I guess sometimes RL just gets in the way of things...and she'll still be around the forum
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 2:34 pm

Hi everyone thank you for such lovely kind comments, Im not leaving the site just the competition. I lurvers you all. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 5:43 pm

See I told ya guys Broomie would still be around lol....and good luck to all in the competition
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 1:31 pm

Awww Broomie I am sad to see you leave the comp. But I understand that other real things need to take priority. Perhaps if we have a second cycle you will join up ;)
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:01 pm

Thanks MissL thats very thoughtful of you, at the moment I seemed to have lost the heart for the simmies so I wouldnt be trying my best for the competitions. but I wish everyone else who takes part the very best of luck and I cant wait to see the piccies, I could become a lurker? lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:37 pm

Of course Broomie !! You're very welcome lurking !! hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:46 pm

COOLIOS! I Broomie do promise to lurk away at the competitions! Oh and bring plenty of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:48 pm

Yayy !! hiho happy *NEW* cheers Go Broomie !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 2:56 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm popcorn, total Homer moment lol........ hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 4:25 pm

eatdrink *NEW* For everyone Broomie is feelin generous, come on peeps tuck in its quite tasty
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 5:19 pm

Yay awesome Broomie !! Could you pass me the Rock...ehhh Popcorn ?? Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 5:35 pm

heheheh the Rock drools excited drools excited he makes me go all weak at the knees. lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 7:26 pm

^ mmmmm The Rock....

Mmmmmm popcorn...

Mmmmm The Rock feeding me popcorn *drools Homer style*
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 7:32 pm

Are we allowed to have two outfits?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 7:38 pm

I think that's OK Jaddie Smile I think the bride can have two outfits, if you want.

LOL Miss L !! laughing
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 9:52 pm

Can I dress up the bride in black or other colors? Big smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:19 am

Never mind my question before! Razz Anyways, here's my assignment! happy *NEW*
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Screenshot-66
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Screenshot-65
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Screenshot-60
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Screenshot-63
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" Screenshot-62
Story: Lucrida is Bridgeport's most cruel and terrifying vampire; Human sims fear her, and vampires want to be her. She have never thought that such a cruel vampire like her will be able to fall in love. Now, she and her fiance are preparing for a vampire wedding on top of a skyscraper, overlooking the beautiful city of Bridgeport at night, waiting for the human meals-err, I mean "guests" to come. Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 3:32 am

Wow Caradella your vampie bride is absolutly awesomes, the piccies are simply stunning. Broomie is lovin the piccies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:38 am

Awww.. Thank you so much Broomie... Love001
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:40 am

Your very welcome Caradella, I always love lookin at your creations as they are sooooo awesomes.. eatdrink *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:57 am

Awww... Thank you so so much! You're so sweet! ❤ hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:07 am

wow caradella absolutely fantastic pics and your vampire is so beautiful too Love067
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:47 am

Wow, caradella! Smile This is kind of off topic, but when does this comp end? I'm moving on May 31st, so if I'm lucky enough to not get eliminated, I may have to drop out. I still want to go as far as I can, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 10:49 am

Thank you so much angie and Jaddie! cancan Updating my VGA card was totally the right thing to do! Goodbye glitchy and ugly-ass graphics! hand dance Now I can do much more improved pictures!
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 11:33 am

Wow!! What a great entry, caradella! I hope I can do something that awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com