HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Package files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

PostSubject: Package files   April 28th 2011, 1:11 pm

I have several package files that are not showing up in my simmie catalog. I opened the files but they are not being recognized for some reason. These files are located in my dccache backup now. Do I need to make a folder and name it something different and put them into...

Also Angie I wanted to thank u again for info. Haven't forgotten u just been busy reading everything. My launcher is still not letting me do what I need to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Package files   April 28th 2011, 2:11 pm

hiya snowee. as for your package files. they should go as follows. click on eletronic arts- sims3-make a folder called mods. in side the mod folder make a new folder caaled packages. all packages go in there. but you need the resource.cfg file for then to work.

as for you launcher what is happening to it ???
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

Top Poster :
Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Package files   April 28th 2011, 2:31 pm

If stuff's not showing up in game it could be borked content that's doing it or the file itself may be conflicting with something else....the cache files will reappear themselves once you have everything in place and all the right folders and gizmo's set up...Brian is right about the .packages going in here

my documents/ea games/ sims3/ and it'll go in here.....what I suggest you do is download this programme DELPHY@S FRAMEWORK INSTALLER and run that and that programme will set up the needed folders and cfg file all in one easy click hun then just place the .package file in the newly created mods folder and it should all show fine
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Package files   April 28th 2011, 6:40 pm

Ok, thanks guys going to go give it a try, hope it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Package files   April 28th 2011, 6:52 pm

I hope you get it sorted snowee, and there is no need for thanks i was glad to help Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package files   Today at 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Package files

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum