View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   April 29th 2011, 10:47 pm

I'm trying to find a cute little corner fireplace that doesn't require a chimney. I've seen one before but can't recall where.

Anyone?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   April 30th 2011, 5:35 am

how about this one ???

link

http://sims3-models.ucoz.com/forum/4-9-3#1312
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   April 30th 2011, 5:56 am

i like this one

link

http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=419635
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   April 30th 2011, 11:18 pm

OMG I will take them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brian for the search!!!! Love067

VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 11th 2011, 4:14 pm

i'm late but
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/deeiutza/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-livingroom/title/contemporary-living-room/id/1038950/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 12th 2011, 12:56 am

Kami!!!! That is the one I've been looking for!!! OMG better late than never!! Thanks bunches....it figures it would be subscription UGH!!! I will love it from afar I suppose!! Thanks again Kami!

Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 12th 2011, 3:54 am

If I ever get that house finished, I'm working on, it will transfer with the house in the download file ;) Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 12th 2011, 4:19 am

That would be awesome Eva!! Can't wait to see your new house...you make such beautiful homes! Love067

Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 12th 2011, 2:34 pm

Thanks CeCe, I'm trying ;) Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 13th 2011, 1:01 pm

or u can go to the sim booty....
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 13th 2011, 4:07 pm

I did Kami but it's down right now. I love Eva's houses so I can wait a bit and get the whole package! Thanks anywayz! dancing

VIP Member

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   July 13th 2011, 5:38 pm

oh its weird because when i got generatins i restarted and didnt back up... i lost her whole set and when i tried to get it at da resource i realized it was a donation thing...weird how i went back on another day and i was able to download it off the resource ..idk lol i needed that bar top table llol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace   Today at 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Looking for small stand alone corner fireplace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum