Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Can I upload buildings here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MakoSim
MakoSim

Gemini
Comments : Welcome!
My nickname here is MakoSim, same as on The Sims 3 Website and The Sims Slovenia forum. I like playing computergames like The Sims 2, The Sims 3, GTA and more. My favourite is The Sims 2, but The Sims 3 is fine too. That's all for now!

Can I upload buildings here? Vide
PostSubject: Can I upload buildings here?   Can I upload buildings here? I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:19 pm

I don't know, if I'm writing in right topic, but I don't know, where to ask this. Sad...
Can I upload buildings (houses, community lots...) here and other people can download it, or is this just forum, where you can post links to creation wich is on other web site? Reply fast! Shocked Sleep
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Can I upload buildings here? Topposter
Featured Artist : Can I upload buildings here? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Can I upload buildings here? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Can I upload buildings here?   Can I upload buildings here? I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:30 pm

Please post your lots here:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/f22-lots-residential-commerical
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Top Poster : Can I upload buildings here? Topposter
Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Can I upload buildings here?   Can I upload buildings here? I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:31 pm

I found where you can put it for upload here lol BUILDINGS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL you can put it there for people to download from this site but like I said I think you'll need to post a few more pictures on here of the house you are uploading...I'd ask one of the moderators to make sure like Evie, Eva or even CeCe as she is the site owner....just PM them if they're not around the forum

NOTE: LOL Eva beat me too it lol....I knew she'd be able to help x
Back to top Go down
MakoSim
MakoSim

Gemini
Comments : Welcome!
My nickname here is MakoSim, same as on The Sims 3 Website and The Sims Slovenia forum. I like playing computergames like The Sims 2, The Sims 3, GTA and more. My favourite is The Sims 2, but The Sims 3 is fine too. That's all for now!

PostSubject: Re: Can I upload buildings here?   Can I upload buildings here? I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:37 pm

Thanks! I have topic about showing my house in General Creativity, lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I upload buildings here?   Can I upload buildings here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I upload buildings here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com