Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Vide
PostSubject: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 3:30 pm

hi everyone here are the Genetic spawn from Miss L's Simself and (Hugo Dean) also created by Miss L. both very good looking simmies.

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean in game screenshot no added light used

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-8

The spawn 6 of 3 girl and 3 boys as young adults and have not been edited in cas.

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-3

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-6

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-7

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-5

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Screenshot-2

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 5:22 pm

OMG Love the piccies! Love067

Thanks Bryan! Smile

These sons are frightening Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 5:26 pm

I agree sergi, the first son is not too bad, but the other 2 I think need to me made over, sorry, the girls are ok but the 3rd girl is my favourite she is quite pretty Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Topposter
Featured Artist : Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 5:39 pm

Ohhh Miss L & Hugo have been quite busy ! LOL Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 7:09 pm

Lushness wrote:
OMG Love the piccies! Love067

Thanks Bryan! Smile

These sons are frightening Big smile

also it don't help when they make faces at you when teying to take a screenshot. lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 7:51 pm

I like the faces, I get so envious because I can NEVER catch my sims in those funny face modes. Ok..girls...gorgeous...boys....well...at least they made some beautiful girls....yay for the girls!!!

I'm surprised the dudes didn't come out as pretty as the girls but every single girl is adorable.

Nessa makes cute baby girls!!!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 9:28 pm

alos if the boys come out not looking so good sometimes i turn them in to girls. or girls in to boys. sometimes they look better the other way LOL. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:11 am

Eww...you switches the privates on them?!?! You can't just go cutting off the beans and franks and making females! Bless their little minus their bits hearts! Shocked shame laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 2:36 am

BrianD72 wrote:
alos if the boys come out not looking so good sometimes i turn them in to girls. or girls in to boys. sometimes they look better the other way LOL. Smile

LMAO! That just made my day. HILARIOUS!

Oh my spawn are all beautiful! I am a proud Mummy. I love the third girl!!! She's stunning. Love067

Thank you Brian!!! This is was so awesome to see! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 5:13 am

miss_lochness wrote:
BrianD72 wrote:

LMAO! That just made my day. HILARIOUS!

Oh my spawn are all beautiful! I am a proud Mummy. I love the third girl!!! She's stunning. Love067

Thank you Brian!!! This is was so awesome to see! Big smile

glad you like them Smile

your welcome hun. as you may know no matter how pretty or handsome your sims are don't mean the spawn will be to. i once but two of the ugliest sims i have ever seen together and the spawn here lovely. lol most sims will need a tweek here and there. also the sims we all download we also tweek to give them our special touch not much but just a little. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 8:17 am

My favourites are the first girl and the first boy Smile

What default eyes are you using? O.o
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 12:08 pm

The third girl is my fav. She just looks so innocent and pretty. And I LOVE your avi!! Purdy! Bop
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:34 pm

Lushness wrote:
My favourites are the first girl and the first boy Smile

What default eyes are you using? O.o

they get there eyes from there father i like Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:41 pm

i think these are the eyes

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 2:53 pm

Thanks Brian! Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn   Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss L's Simself and Hugo Dean's spawn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com