Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

An embarrassment to the 'hood.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : An embarrassment to the 'hood. Topposter
Featured Artist : An embarrassment to the 'hood. Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Vide
PostSubject: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 2:32 am

I need help here...this roof totally sucks!!!!!! I'm brand new at trying to make them myself instead of auto roofing and this is the disaster that resulted in this one house.

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Screen15

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Screen16

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Screen17

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Screen18

An embarrassment to the 'hood. Screen19

Truly a embarrassment to the neighborhood...
shame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 5:42 am

I cheat I get Brian to do mine, lol, I am sure he will be able to help Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 10:32 am

i can sort it for you if you like hun. or i can go in to game and do you a step by step screenshot guide to follow ???? Smile Smile XX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 10:58 am

For me this roof is just incredible confused
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 11:45 am

I always have trouble with my roofs CeCe too. Sad045
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 3:26 pm

BrianD72 wrote:
i can sort it for you if you like hun. or i can go in to game and do you a step by step screenshot guide to follow ???? Smile Smile XX

I don't know Brian...I may just ask you to sort it, but also tell me how you did it so I can see the visual and the end results...if that's okay... Big smile I worked so hard on this house...forgot that I even had started it, went to apply a decent roof and this is what I got. I may have to stick with just making sims!! Smile

And to think I was going to see if I could mess around with the poses and make some...that is truly laughable!! lauging 2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 3:28 pm

Lushness wrote:
For me this roof is just incredible confused

Wow...thanks Lushness...it really does suck though..it looks like I'm using 2 different shades and 2 different styles. I'm glad you like it though...makes me feel a bit better...but it still needs a better roof. You are a doll!! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 7:18 pm

that fine hun if you want to put it in a mediafire download for me then i can do it for you. i will do a step by step screenshot tutorial for you so next time you need to do a hard roof design you will know how to do it. i will also post it in to tutorial forum for everyone. just pm me the link when your done also a list of cc if you can so when you redownload it it will still be the same apart from the roof Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An embarrassment to the 'hood.   An embarrassment to the 'hood. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An embarrassment to the 'hood.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com