Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Queen of the Red Carpet"

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Article-0-0275C10A00000578-19_468x688Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 LongoriaAssignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Eugenia-Silva-in-Giorgio-Armani-PrivA-C-evening-gown-with-long-roll-hem-skirt-fully-embroidered-with-velvet-ribbons-and-black-jet-decoration-and-a-bodice-adorned-with-bands-and-embroidered-features-in-diamantA-C-and-crystals

OK guys, this week we go even a step further as compared to last weeks assignment.
This week it's all about GLAMOR or GLAMOUR Razz
We want you to:

MAKE US A GLAMOR QUEEN !!

There's more, in addition to making a "Glamorous simmeh" we want to see how she lives, we want to know what she does, how she goes out, ohh and red carpet of course !! We want to see glamor oozing from every angle !! Smile
We want you to shoot glamor pics of this "Glamor Queen" of yours !! Just like paparazzi Big smile
So you'll (probably) need backgrounds, clutter, poses and extra's.
However your "Glamour Queen" has to be the focus in all pics you submit !!

As per usual, make sure have:
- Created an Entirely NEW sim
- One CAS shot
- One Head shot (In game or CAS)
- 4 ACTION SHOTS (Yep, we really want to see some glamor !!)
- You can let us in on some of the latest "gossip" with your submission to give us all a backstory if you wish.

Hmmm.. ehh... glamor.... let me see if I have some example pics for you guys.
Ehh.. yeah, found a couple of Alizé going out Razz

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Aliz%25C3%25A9+Beynon+03

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Aliz%25C3%25A9+Beynon+04

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Aliz%25C3%25A9+Beynon+08

You have until Friday, 20th of May at 23:55hrs (11:55pm) PST (here) to submit your entry !

Just a quick reminder, eliminations will start this assignment !!

Best of luck everyone and remember if you encounter any problems with submitting on time, do not hesitate to contact either Miss L or myself via PM.

For questions regarding this weeks challenge, post your queries in this thread and either Miss L or myself will answer ASAP.

Please post your piccies in this thread below Big smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 5:43 pm

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with !! Moar glamor !! LOL Big smile
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 4:57 am

Casey Simmons

Headshot

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_2

CAS

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_3

Action shots with descriptions:

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_6
In her glamorous vacation home, fresh flowers are always brought to Casey's bedroom before she arrives.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_5
She always accepts her awards wearing something that will be talked about for days.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_4
She's not actually as surprised as she pretends to be. As she is caught leaving by the backdoor with someone other than her boyfriend, Casey considers that glamorous and scandalous are rarely far apart.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 ABeautyA7_1
Casey attending her latest movie premiere, with her latest shy, artistic boy toy.
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 5:18 am

G O R G E O U S! I LOVE her dress in the fourth pic! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 5:37 am

wow, absolutely fabulous pics, I love that dress too Love067
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 6:58 am

It came with late night. I actually prefer to use EA clothing spruced up with unique patterns :D
I'm incredibly picky about my CC clothing
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 11:30 am

Two amazing entries. How is it possible to come up with a good entry after those? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 11:54 am

jaddie I am sure you will come up with something amazing as you always do Love067
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 2:09 am

Yeah I agree with Angie! Your assignments are always fabulous! cancan
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 3:43 am

Aww, thank you guys! Smile You guys are really good, though. Im sure anyone here would agree that all the competitors have a lot of talent.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 6:36 am

Two entries in & two to go Smile Jojo & Jaddie no problems with the deadline ??
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 10:30 am

Time for me to go work on my pictures! I'm not too optimistic about how good they'll be, but the pictures will be up soonish Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 11:13 am

Ooooh! Can't wait Jojo! dancing
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 1:07 pm

Okay, here it is! I'm sorry, my motivation this round was down a little Embarassed

I hope I'm not eliminated and am able to continue and try for something better next time, but I understand perfectly if this is my last round. This competition has been tons of fun!

Everyone, meet Anise North, a famous and highly eccentric actress!

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-2-18

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-5-20

Noted for both her beauty and her amazing talent, Anise cares little about what others think, and loves to give the gossip mill something juicy to talk about. Her bold patterns and glances make her many fans, along with critics who claim that Anise is only trying to be as absurd as possible.

Anise got a lot of talk when she went to the local gym dressed as a mermaid. Anise said she was "getting in character" for her next movie.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-6-19

Similarly, Anise's decision to marry her boyfriend of a month, spontaneously, in a library met with much criticism, and was described by many as a publicity stunt. Anise, however, said that her new husband, the author of Anise's biography, felt most at home among the books, and who was Anise to argue?

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-7-14

Anise isn't afraid to dress up in historical garb and parade around the town. She doesn't care about laughs and glances. Her presence turns even the most bizarre scenes somehow okay.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-9-16

Despite her lack of privacy, Anise always maintains a happy face and never seems to waver. The world eagerly awaits Anise's next move. What outrageous outfit will she wear next? Who will she insult? It remains to be seen.

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-4-20

Anise recently released a statement to the press, advice for all of her fans: "Never forget to be yourself, even when you're acting. Life is too short to worry about what the people watching you from behind the bushes think."

Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 1:19 pm

Love the idea of a glamorous fashion daredevil, Jojo! She's so pretty! excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 2:14 pm

great pics jojo, love her and the little storyline Love067
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 3:46 pm

Aww, thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 4:01 pm

Yayy another entry ! Thanks Jojo ! Smile Only one entry left.
I'm excited about the entries so far !! happydance happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 8:43 pm

Working on the pictures now! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 4:16 am

Jaddie please be more aware of the deadline and please ask for an extension if you need one !! Normally the deadline would be gone by now.

I don't want to loose you as a participant, so please try to follow our rules and guidelines.
I don't know how much time you need, so for I'll grant you an extension of 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 3:38 am

Ooohhh Jojo I'm lovin the blue hair!!!! She looks awesomely unique with the glam still intertwined. Love her!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:13 am

I guess Jaddie has decided to dropout of the competition Sad
I feel really sad about this happening, as I think Jaddie was a lovely competitor.
I wish you all the best Jaddie.

This means the entries are closed for this assignment as of now.
The scores will be up probably tomorrow, followed by the next assignment.
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 5:08 am

I am so sorry, I lost interent access, and it only came back just a few minutes ago. I guess there's no way that I can still be in, so I wish everyone good luck! Again, I'm so sorry. Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 5:52 am

I'm sorry to hear you lost internet access. I would want that to interfere with your entry, or you being out of the competition.
Since you were working on the assignment, I still would like you to be in. What do you need ?? Another day or so for you to submit your entry ??
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 8:30 am

A few hours would be perfect. I have 3 action shots, I need one more. Thank you so much for doing this, you didn't have to. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 8:34 am

OK that's no problem ;) I'm glad you're still in !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:08 am

Thank you so much. Smile I hate holding up competitions like this, so I'll try and get it in ASAP. Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:05 am

Once again, thank you so much! Smile
Macy may not be the most skinniest or prettiest girl out there, but she doesn't care. She believes in herself, and she believes in her attitude. She gets caught doing the most bizarre things, but she still doesn't care. Of course, that means she has to go to dispel rumors, but if it's part of being a celeb, well, it's a price to pay. These days, she goes around to schools and teaches them about self-confidence. One day, she went to a school for handicapped children. One girl in particular drew her attention. She was blind, and an orphan. That very day, she decided to adopt the little girl.
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-417
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-428
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-419
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-436
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-441
Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 Screenshot-423
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:08 am

Thanks Jaddie !! We're complete again, yayy !! Big smile

We'll try to put up the scores tomorrow, followed by the new assignment shortly thereafter ;)

Edit: Picture thread updated !

Last edited by EvaTer on May 22nd 2011, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:28 am

WOW! Great entry Jaddie! The last pic is AMAZING! She looks like a pretty pin-up doll!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:58 am

She has the most GORGEOUS eyes!!
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 12:21 pm

She kinda remind me of Angelina Jolie.. Razz Maybe it's because of her full lips and her adopted child lol! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:07 pm

Marvelous work everyone!!!

I have recieved the scores from both Eva and Evie. Since I am currently at work and should probably be working, I will post the scores and the SEMI-FINAL assignment tonight.

Best of luck! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm

good luck to everyone, each one of the entries are amazing Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 6:46 pm

Thank you guys! Smile I feel like I'm going to get eliminated...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 7:09 pm

:o Semi final exciting but sad Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 7:12 pm

How so it's sad JK ??
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:24 pm

Kuz that means its almost over shame
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:12 pm

Agreed, I'll be so sad when this is over! And I know there's a decent chance I'll be eliminated, but I feel like everyone in this competition worked hard and that we all had a great time, so really no matter what happens it'll be okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 3:22 am

Yeah, I love this competition too! Even if I don't win, I've learned a lot and have gained A LOT of experience! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 5:17 am

I couldn't have said it better myslef, guys! Smile When this is over, maybe I'll stop just lurking and post too, instead... Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 7:18 am

Aww... thanks guys !! You're all such wonderful contestants & Cstylers !! Love067 hiho
I'm so glad you're all enjoying the competition, as am I and I know Miss L is too !!
You guys are all very talented and I'll be sad too when the competition is over, as I'm thoroughly enjoying it !!
Maybe it sounds a bit silly, but I'm proud of you guys !! Love067 Big smile Thanks !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"   Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 7: "Queen of the Red Carpet"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com