Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

how to build a carport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : how to build a carport Th_banner
Top Poster : how to build a carport Topposter
Featured Artist : how to build a carport Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

how to build a carport Vide
PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 8:52 pm

Ooooooooooo that's pretty awesome! :D Thanks Brian! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 8:54 pm

your most welcome mary. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : how to build a carport Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 9:15 pm

That is awesome Brian!! Thanks for reposting this! Why do you have the extra carport flooring...what is that for? And...from what I can tell from this house...I bet it is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 10:30 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
That is awesome Brian!! Thanks for reposting this! Why do you have the extra carport flooring...what is that for? And...from what I can tell from this house...I bet it is amazing!

hi cece as for the bit over the top of the carport it's just to show what else you can do. and as for the house it's self is a load of rubbish. it the house on the beach front the 40x40 lot. in time i will get round to replacing it. lol Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 10:53 am

thanks brain. one of these days,i will try this. :D my family house has a carport and i have been trying to make my house home into the sims. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 11:09 am

stevielee88 wrote:
thanks brain. one of these days,i will try this. :D my family house has a carport and i have been trying to make my house home into the sims. lol

will hun if you have any problems building it i can always build it for you. all i will need is some pic's of the out side of the house and some room sizes then i can do it for you Smile X
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2011, 11:07 pm

i would rather try it myself but thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:41 am

Hi i'm just now looking at this. Can you fix the images please?
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:59 pm

http://modthesims.info/t/506086
not sure if it would work the same way for the sims 3 but you could try it
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:08 pm

Thank you :D
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:14 pm

yw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to build a carport   how to build a carport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to build a carport

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com