Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

how come i cant get sims 2 work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : how come i cant get sims 2 work? Topposter
Leo

how come i cant get sims 2 work? Vide
PostSubject: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 8:07 pm

angie made me a sims slef and i am trying to put it into my game,

so i downloaded it as normal and it downloaded to my launcher and i get it uploaded into the game.
seee?
(picture coming)
how come i cant get sims 2 work? 2cftp45
how come i cant get sims 2 work? 2dhd5yu

and then when i go into my game,the sim is not there.

then i quit my game and it says the sim is no longer uploaded into my game! wtf!

and its not just with this sim. i have tryied download sims people have put on this site,and they dont seem to work eather! same problem happens!

but if i download them from the exchange(bad. i know LOL) they show up in my game!

can someone please help me?
thank you ❤
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : how come i cant get sims 2 work? Badge-1-1
Tech Support : how come i cant get sims 2 work? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 8:25 pm

I know a work around, it's not "pretty" but most of the times it works.

If you still have the sims3pack-file of the sim, convert it to package files using the "Sims 3 Pack Multi Installer" (here) and put all the package files (which come out) in your Mods\packages folder.
Start up you game and your sim should be visible.
I recommend not to use this for all simmies you want to install, but first try to install them the "normal" way.

I hope this helps !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : how come i cant get sims 2 work? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 10:42 pm

I do this also Eva...I convert sims3package files into regular package files if the maker doesn't include the option of 'sim file'. Wonderful advice and Stevielee I hope you get her downloaded...I'd love to see her in the house!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 3:56 am

hi stevie, i just sent you a reply by pm, in the folder you downloaded there should be a sims package file in there too, you could pop that into your saved sim folder, i explained how in the pm, if that doesnt work then do what eva suggested as that will work Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 6:33 am

hiya stevie. i to do the same as Eva as she was the one who told me about doing it.

but in the download of your Simself should be.

the simself Angie made for you should have a file called Stevie_Simself.sim this is a sim file of your simself. put this file in your savedsims folder. go to folder Electronic Arts then.... The Sims 3 then....SavedSims then thats you done. also you need to download the clothing and hair if you don't gave them. or i can do you a mediafire download with all the clothing and hair in it for you . Smile Smile XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how come i cant get sims 2 work?   how come i cant get sims 2 work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how come i cant get sims 2 work?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com