Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

So who has Generations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : So who has Generations? - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : So who has Generations? - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

So who has Generations? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

And if it's you...tell us what you think, post piccies and whatever else that comes along with showing us your new ep packs!! Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MakoSim

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:47 am

I love this expansion pack! I like pranks, tree-houses, chemistry set and everything. :It__s_Outta_Here:*n
Back to top Go down
Maya

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 12:18 pm

I have generations ! Razz

Imo , generations is awesome to make the game more realistic. When ure a kid u have so many things that kids do other than watching tv play computer and do their homework and swing or use a playground.. So generations brings that up (example), its also awesome how u can make pranks as a kid, and actually get grounded Razz Its really good to build up a better connection and relationship between you and your kids aswell, such as something here i find SO CUTE:

So who has Generations? - Page 2 Screenshot-17

not to mention i find it super funny how u can have an imaginary friend Razz altho my imaginary friend doll disappeared this time O.o
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 1:52 pm

My daughter loves to booby trap all the seats in the house with the whoopee cushion and make other Sims sit on it!

The Telling ghost stories action is cute too! Love having my girl tell ghost stories to her imaginary friend!

So who has Generations? - Page 2 F84daa79
So who has Generations? - Page 2 03e6aab6
So who has Generations? - Page 2 Cb7af90e
So who has Generations? - Page 2 6b9f0989
So who has Generations? - Page 2 8ece78e8
So who has Generations? - Page 2 B203ee7c
So who has Generations? - Page 2 120a393f
So who has Generations? - Page 2 A28d9851
Back to top Go down
Maya

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 12:47 pm

ooo i like that color of the imaginary friend dress Razz
btw my game must be bugged, i could claim here (and im 99% sure) that my graphics are all almost in the max. except draw distance, and i dont see such effects like the skull when telling ghost stories O.o
Back to top Go down
themelonic

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 2:28 am

I have generations... well I have all the adds except for fast lane and hidden springs...

I personally have not gotten to 'play' generations that much.. busy busy busy

but what I have seen I like.. the sliders for age options.. nice to make a baby 1 day and a child 150.. lol

I like the little water slides as well and a lot of the new objects.. costume chest.. just really cute.

If you like legacies or breeding sims generations is an expac that you would enjoy!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2011, 2:48 am

Wow! Great piccies!! Thanks for sharing all of this, not one bad comment on the ep at all! Maybe one day I will get to enjoy it!!!
Back to top Go down
candesco

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 5:51 pm

Also have Generations and actually all the expansions. That means Pets too.
Bought some weeks ago both ot them in different stores. Got Generations for €29,99, as it was hard to get. Only FRS got it. I haven't got any stuffpack so far.
Generations is a good expansion, if you compare it with the bleak world adventures. It adds some nice options, like a chemistryset, pillow fighting, midlifecrisis, practical jokes and such. I only don't like that facebook crap, but you can turn that off. I don't have facebook and will not use it. Mark Zuckerberg doesn't get my personal info.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 11:02 pm

Shows you how much I've NOT played Generations, I didn't know it had anything to do with Facebook! How is this done, how does it work. I don't want facebook intermingled with my Sims.
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 1:26 pm

CeCe it's done through the memories section of Generations, each time your sim does something like having their first kiss it becomes a memory. A pop up box will then show at the top right noting you of this. I think it either asks you if you want to share that memory or you do this from the journal but it isnt automatic so it wont connect with facebook unless you tell it to.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : So who has Generations? - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 3:16 pm

Ahhh....thanks Q, I disabled the memories because they were such a nuisance. Whose idea was that I wonder? Lol!
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 4:44 pm

Yep I dont like them either lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : So who has Generations? - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:46 pm

computer malfunction. (I'm the malfunction lol)

ignore and delete post. Don't know what is with me lately.

Last edited by Sleepy-Genius on December 14th 2011, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 9:51 pm

Generations is fun. It's meaning a lot of stuff though. :/

I still have the memories, but disabled the sharing features. No, Ea, I don't want to share with people. Who wants that? *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 12:02 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Generations is fun. It's meaning a lot of stuff though. :/

I still have the memories, but disabled the sharing features. No, Ea, I don't want to share with people. Who wants that? *shrugs*

The same ones who has a facebook and also a twitter account and tweet to the whole world that they take a piss now. Because pissing seems quite important and everyone should know that.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 7:24 pm

Um, I have facebook and twitter, but I don't want to drive the whole world crazy about my sims. LOL. So far, none of my friends are using, those who have twitter and or facebook.
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 12:56 pm

I have Generations and I LOVE it! It's like so awesome and it doesn'r crash or lag or anything like that for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who has Generations?   So who has Generations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who has Generations?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Generations-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com