Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 1:49 pm

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 No_eli10

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2q16k3t
Pixie30 with Cinderella: 20/20

Creativity: 10/10
Interest: 10/10
Comments: Your text placement is divine in this picture, and even though the glowing fairy dust is just brushes for whatever editing program you use, your placement of them is stunning. All of the color tones blend wonderfully together making your sim look like she's really there and not just cut and pasted. This is a perfect story book cover. Well done.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 TheUglyDuckling

dragonfriend1 with The Ugly Duckling: 16/20
Creativity: 9/10
Interest: 7/10
Comments: I think your picture is overall rather creative. But I feel if you would have put an invisible lamp in front of your sim it would have given your picture that last little nudge of drama I was looking for.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2ikz0j6

ilovetaylorlatner with The Princess & The Pea: 15/20
Creativity: 8/10
Comments: I really love that you actually edited the pea in your sims hand, the way you set up your picture really makes it look like a book cover. I do feel like you lost a lot of pic quality with the way it was edited though. Sad...

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 1rered

horsesrox76 with The Little Mermaid: 13/20
Creativity: 6/10
Comments: You did an excellent job with your editing in this photograph, the fin looks so real, but the picture needed a little more detail in my opinion.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 24e8gok

Lottie1010 with Sleeping Beauty: 12/20
Interest: 6/10
Comments: Your couple looks adorable, but check out the tip I gave DeadlySimP about the outdoor lighting.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2zq8o6f

ZombiePink with Goldilocks & The Three Bears: 12/20
Comments: I love that you have her bending over smelling flowers, but you should read the tip I gave DeadlySimP about the outdoor lighting. :D

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2vljygo

DeadlySimP with Little Red Riding Hood: 12/20
Comments: I do love the wolf in the background, she looks just lovely, but the natural outside light in the game is just horrible, something I do when I want to take pictures of sims outside is wait until night time. Then I place invisible lamps in front of them until they're perfectly light up and take my pictures, the quality looks better and you can photoshop the clouds and sun in later. :D

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Screenshot-214-1-1

Shizuko87 with Hansel & Gretel: 11/20
Creativity: 5/10
Comments: I think your idea for them holding hands was just adorable, but beware of some poses, they can leave your sims looking stiff and unreal.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 14uunox

jake06 with Alice in Wonderland: 10/20
Creativity: 5/10
Interest: 5/10
Comments: I am very happy that you used multiple characters for your story book cover, but it could have been so much better! Alice sleeping under a tree with lush rolling hills and something like the bunny rabbit peeking from behind the tree at alice as she sleeps, and maybe the mad hatter having a tea party in the distance would have been better.

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 10_cha10

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Assign10

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Tips10

To be submitted with Entry:
- Story Name:
- Chapter Number:
- Assignment Number:
- Chapter Name (Name your Chapter):
- Theme Name:

Did I suggest using good lighting? Get invisible lighting here:
http://landofwoe.simvalley-realestate.com/SetDec/pg1.php

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2wrl115

- Evie - FOUNDER/CREATOR
- Kaile - PERMANENT
- SimsARL - PERMANENT

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2my2rls

Once we have at least 10 contestants I will extend the sign ups a few days for any additional competitors.

jake06 - Alice in wonderland
ZombiePink - Goldilocks & The Three Bears
Shocked Shizuko87 - Hansel & Gretel
Rolling Eyes dragonfriend1 - The Ugly Duckling
Shocked horsesrox76 - The Little Mermaid
Shocked Lottie1010 - Sleeping Beauty
ilovetaylorlatner - The Princess & the Pea
Shocked DeadlySimP - Little Red Riding Hood
Shocked pixie30 - Cinderella
Rolling Eyes yooriah - Beauty & the Beast
Rolling Eyes JackGriff - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Rolling Eyes Evergreen226 - Peter Pan
Rolling Eyes vickyvalley - Rapunzel

Big smile = Submitted
Razz = Extension Requested
Shocked = Seen it
Sad... = Dropped
Rolling Eyes = No Show

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2608uuc

[Click the books to view full scale.]

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 34fi6f9 Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 21afqxi Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2u4izqh Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 121a5u9 Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 10defsk Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 2j5mo9h Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 The_pr11 Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Fu8gt4 Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 1rakxx

Last edited by Evie on June 8th 2011, 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeadlySimP
DeadlySimP

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 3:59 pm

Hmmm...Ok...Actually that was the point...
I didn't want them to be completely bright I wanted the foresty feel and in the story nothing happens at night so yeah...
Seen the assignment...but I don't quite understand what we have to do though...:|
Back to top Go down
Pixie30
Pixie30

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 5:02 pm

first?
Yeh a little shocked Razz

anyway lemme check i got this assignment right we have to recreate the beging of our story with a goth theme?
can you please explain it further Smile
thankyou
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 9:26 pm

Pixie why are you surprised you had an awesome entry!! Actually....they all were pretty fantastic!! Ok...back to lurking... lurk
Back to top Go down
Pixie30
Pixie30

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 10:05 pm

I'm not sure, I just thought a few were alot better than mine, plus I spelt something wrong XD Smile
thankyouu thoo<3
Back to top Go down
horsesrox76
horsesrox76

Comments : I love to chat!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 3:08 am

Seen it, I think I have an idea but idk if ill have time but i hope I do Smile (im going on vaca)
Back to top Go down
LunaBell
LunaBell

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 8:53 am

It's me, Shizuko87.

Seen it!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2011, 2:23 pm

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Untitl11

Just do your first chapter as normal, but give it a gothic twist.

For example: (the lion king)

If for my first chapter I had planned to do 3 images, the first being a pic of a happy family in a park, second father and son having an important conversation, and third father dying and son crying by his side.

I would need to make all of those images have a gothic twist.
Back to top Go down
Lottie1010
Lottie1010

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 1:34 pm

oh no Sad... i have done it so that i have 1 picture that looks gothic and the other pics are leading up to the gothic pic! Sad... im going to have to start again arent i Sad... or will that be ok?
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 9:30 pm

Lottie1010 wrote:
oh no Sad... i have done it so that i have 1 picture that looks gothic and the other pics are leading up to the gothic pic! Sad... im going to have to start again arent i Sad... or will that be ok?

That will be okay this round, but generally when I give a theme all images should follow that theme. :D
Back to top Go down
horsesrox76
horsesrox76

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 10:03 am

Embarassed I did the same thing too pale Will we be judged less for it because if we are then ill redo it but im not sure as im very busy :S
Back to top Go down
dragonfriend1
dragonfriend1

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 12:10 pm

I'm having some issues with my game
I'll let you know if they're resolved
Back to top Go down
DeadlySimP
DeadlySimP

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 3:32 pm

So we should start out story from the start with a gothic twist...
That means we will tell chapter 1 of our story like the story book or we can write our own story ?
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 10:40 pm

Everyone should try to stick to the original story. Going a little off the story here and there to make it unique is encouraged.

Each chapter (Assignment) I will give you a theme, please apply that theme to your pictures for your story.

This competition is mostly about the photography, so keep your pictures interesting.
Back to top Go down
DeadlySimP
DeadlySimP

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 4:10 am

Ok thanks Smile
I will probably have my entry today :D
Back to top Go down
Pixie30
Pixie30

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 12:23 pm

Hmm i has an idea, do i have to show stuff from the book, because we read about cinderllas mum dying and then daddy marries when she is just a child, but then it skips her childhood? But i wanna show her childhood, would i be allowed? like showing her being teased by the step sisters?
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 1:37 pm

Pixie30 wrote:
Hmm i has an idea, do i have to show stuff from the book, because we read about cinderllas mum dying and then daddy marries when she is just a child, but then it skips her childhood? But i wanna show her childhood, would i be allowed? like showing her being teased by the step sisters?

Of course pixie!
Back to top Go down
Pixie30
Pixie30

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 3:01 am

Okay thas awesome :D
i can start them tonight
Back to top Go down
horsesrox76
horsesrox76

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 9:03 am

im so stuck Sad... Ariel didnt really have anything goth :S This is hard >.<
Back to top Go down
Lottie1010
Lottie1010

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 12:43 pm

Yeah i know what you mean horsey Sad... i havent followed the story so that i could try and make my assignment gothic and i havent applied the theme to all pics Sad... evie is there anyway you could bend the rules? like we can only apply the theme to a couple of the pictures? im finding it really hard and i don't think im the only one Sad...
Back to top Go down
LunaBell
LunaBell

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 12:57 am

I need to remake Hansel & Gretel, I thought I saved them but something went wrong or I thought wrong. Sad...

I am also having trouble coming up with an idea..
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 1:18 am

*Lurking* You guys all amaze me with these fab entries!! hiho
Back to top Go down
dragonfriend1
dragonfriend1

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 7:55 am

Unfortunately, my game has been malfunctioning because I bought Generations, and won't save screenshots. I will be unable to hand it in for a little while, so I'll have to drop.
Sorry.
Good luck to everyone else.
And I'll lurk though!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 12:52 pm

The story doesn't need to be gothic.
It's as simple as giving your sims dark clothing, goth make up and placing goth furniture around but still doing your story as planned.

But if it's too hard I guess I can remove the themes permanently.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 12:55 pm

Sad... Today is the deadline and no entries.
Back to top Go down
Lottie1010
Lottie1010

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 1:10 pm

I think you should keep the themes but make it so that only a couple of pictures need to contain the theme not every picture but thats my opinion. Anyway im just putting the finishes on my last picture and then i will enter it Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadlySimP
DeadlySimP

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 1:11 pm

I have some problem with my game and it can't load....-.-'''
Back to top Go down
Lottie1010
Lottie1010

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 1:18 pm

- Story Name: Sleeping Beauty
- Chapter Number: 1
- Assignment Number: 2
- Chapter Name (Name your Chapter): Revelation
- Theme Name: Gothic

Image 1: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 AuroraGoodSide

Image 2: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 MidTransform-1

Image 3: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 AuroraEvilSide

Image 4: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 WorkingWithWhitch
Back to top Go down
DeadlySimP
DeadlySimP

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 6:57 pm

Shoulkd we write a story along with our pictures ?
Back to top Go down
LunaBell
LunaBell

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 1:49 am

I will need to finish tomorrow, I was working on it now but my husband is sleeping and the light from the monitor is bothering him. So I have to turn it off, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 7:57 pm

Before asking questions please read the information that came with the comp sign ups here:

http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t1819-once-upon-a-time-sign-ups-due-5-28
Back to top Go down
LunaBell
LunaBell

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 10:32 pm

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Screenshot-448
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 11:26 pm

woohoo! Two contestants left! lol.
Alright, so since everyone vanished I'm going to let you two decide if you want to finish your stories next assignment and then I'll announce the winner, or you can continue on the full 10 weeks doing a chapter a week.

Back to top Go down
dragonfriend1
dragonfriend1

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 8:02 am

These are great!
I'm really sorry I had to drop Sad...
Back to top Go down
horsesrox76
horsesrox76

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 1:33 pm

Okay Im late, and I didnt finish but here are 3 images:

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 OnceUponATime23-1

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Screenshot-56

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 Screenshot-58-1

I hope im accepted, I got a bit goth, but not much, i hope its enough for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2011, 4:11 pm

Well, I'm the only judge Sad...

I'll work on scores ASAP.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2011, 12:55 am

Where'd everybody go?!! I wanted to see this comp go full run... sad
Back to top Go down
Pixie30
Pixie30

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 5:13 pm

wait for me!!!
i am going to do it tomrow, i lost the link to the webby :/
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:58 am

Alright guys, I'm sorry, but I'm going to close this, there just wasn't enough interest. All of you that did turn in (even the late ones) did great, you really did, but I guess it just wasn't time for "once upon a time" to shine. I don't think I'll be tackling this idea again, I've already tried twice. It was also too confusing and, meh. I'm sorry guys.

I do encourage everyone to sign up for inspiration when cycle two comes around. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Back to top Go down
Lottie1010
Lottie1010

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 5:48 am

can we see our scores please i want to know what i got
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2   Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 1 Scores and Assignment 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Once Upon a Time...-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com