Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 9:33 am

First topic message reminder :

"Total Anarchy"

We started out this competition back in the beginning of February and after about 4 months of competition it's time for the FINALE !! Miss L and myself have thoroughly enjoyed this competition. We would like to thank everyone who was involved in the competition. All competitors, all the judges and all the lurkers !! Thanks guys and thanks for all the wonderful entries and comments !! love *NEW* Big smile

What is the final all about ??
The Theme of the finale is "Punk vs. Goth", so "Total Anarchy" it is !! Razz

The assignment is about the "clash", the "confrontation" between two different styles or worlds, one being Punk and the other being Gothic. We would like to see a sort of "collision" of both these styles or a sort of a "merge" of these worlds. It would be kind of like a "battle", however this doesn't necessary mean a "full fight" though.

So what do we need from you guys ??

- We want TWO complete FEMALE simmehs. One representing Punk and the other representing Goth.
  • One CAS shot for each sim
  • One Head Shot for each sim
  • 3 Action Shots with supporting background depicting "The Battle"
  • You can use "extras" in "The Battle", but the main focus must be on the two sims, representing the two styles. You may also add some comments or some lines, to support the pics.

Here are some example pics, to help you get started, made by Miss L Smile

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree431Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree432Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree433Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree440
Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree435Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree436Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree437Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree438Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Scree439

You have until Friday, 17th of June at 23.55 hours (11.55pm) PST time (here) to submit your entry!!

Remember, if you encounter any problems with submitting on time, then please contact Miss L or myself via PM or in this thread.

ANY problems with this week's theme, then please post those queries in this thread and we will respond ASAP.

Big smile Best of luck to the three of you guys in this Finale !! Big smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:03 am

^ seconded. No rush Jojo, Friday isn't here yet Big smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:20 am

Ohhh, can't wait to see your entry Jojo! dancing I'm kinda sad that this competition will come to an end soon...but I'm so grateful for all the experience I've gained these past few months! I was the weakest of the bunch and now I'm in the finale! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 10:56 am

I just hope that you guys all learnt something and developed your creating skills in some small way Big smile

That was the whole aim of the competition after all Big smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2011, 4:39 pm

I definitely learned a lot from this competition. Smile It taught me to experiment more with facial structure, and most of all, the weight slider. Razz Looking back at my old sims, I realize how much Ive improved because of this competition. Plus, it helped with my in game photography skills! Big smile Thank you everyone, so much, for begin awesome hosts/judges, and amazing competitors! Miss L, and Eva, will you two please check your PMs? Smile Oh, aaaand I hear someone *cough*Miss L*cough* is going to be featured in the next issue of SF! Big smile Congrats! First VSims and now SF...Miss L, everyone recognizes your talent. Smile
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 7:16 am

Jaddie, I am so glad that you've taken away something from this competition!!! That was entirely what I was hoping for!! Eva and me wanted this competition to not be about winning but about learning and developing. Which is odd, considering it's called a competition and the idea is winning and losing. LOL Razz

jaddie98 wrote:
Oh, aaaand I hear someone *cough*Miss L*cough* is going to be featured in the next issue of SF! Big smile Congrats! First VSims and now SF...Miss L, everyone recognizes your talent. Smile

Lol, Jaddie when I saw this I went "EEEEEPP". In a shocked, OMG people know already, kind of way. blushing I'm always shocked people want to interview me. SF is one of my favourite mags and Vsims, asked me to be in their first issue. I'm sad to hear it's been cancelled. I'm incredibly flattered by that last sentence Jaddie, I've never considered my creating of sims a talent. Thank you face hug
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 8:52 am

Ohhh Congrats!!! That's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 5:02 pm

Thanks Jaddie Big smile I agree 100% with what (world famous) Miss L said !! dancing

Jojo, only some hours to go to the deadline, you're OK making the deadline ??
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 5:24 pm

I'm just about to post it! Smile
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 5:44 pm

Introducing two very different sisters, who will tell you that all they have in common is their eyes!

Here is Victoria Thorne, the goth sister:

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-7-20

Victoria is very intrigued by the idea of death. She frequently contemplates life and what it means to be living rather than dead. Victoria is quite pale, and likes it that way. She feels that it brings her closer to death.

Victoria thinks that her sister Elli is fake and fails to embrace the sickly beauty that is life.

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-12-16

And Elli Thorne, the punk sister:

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-5-26

Elli is a rebellion against softness and sentimentality. She loves music... well, music that has a good, strong beat, loud guitar, and no sign of corny romance whatsoever. Elli lives in poverty because she believes that surrounding herself with decadent items is only masking the dirty truth.

Elli thinks that Victoria is foolish and too obsessed with dreaming rather than actually surviving in the real world.

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-10-18

Elli and Victoria frequently irritate each other.

While Victoria is resting, Elli brings in her stereo and dances.

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-15-14

When Elli goes to her room to listen to some music, she finds that Victoria is already there, reading a book.

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-17-14

Despite their differences, Elli and Victoria are close. Sometimes they can even see their worlds start to blend a bit...

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 Screenshot-8-23
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 5:52 pm

Thanks Jojo dancing I'll put the pics only thread up in a bit, so we can all "judge" and see the three masterpieces by the three finalists !! Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 9:49 pm

I think everyone has stepped up their game here! Shocked Gorgeous, jojo!
It is a talent, Miss L! Smile Which means, of course, that Eva should be recognized, as well! SF is one of my most favorite mags, as well. :D It was the first sims magazine that I read, and the quality is just amazing! I think everyone can say that they learned a lot from this competition. And the reason I dropped this comp first, and earlier than others, is because I couldn't have given the work and time this competition deserves. Smile

Last edited by jaddie98 on June 17th 2011, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I realized something that was kind of stupid. Oops! :))
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 12:23 am

Aawww Jojo I love the pic of them holding hands!

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 7:26 am

Entries for the assignment are now closed.
I'll ask Evie and Miss L for their scores for the finale. The results will be posted in a couple of days Smile

Thanks Jaddie for your kind words, you were a wonderful competitor !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 11:33 am

A-mazing entry Jojo! The one pic of them holding hands is my fave! Smile
Congratulations Miss L for being in SF! It's about time your talents get recognized!
Can't wait for the final judging! dancing
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 3:51 pm

Thank you Eva! Smile Can't wait to see the results!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 5:58 pm

The results will be posted either tomorrow or on Wednesday, I'm waiting for the last of the judges, so to speak Big smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 8:00 pm

I know it's not much, but I'd like to give the runner-up something from the store worth 50 points, and third place 25. Smile I mean, if this is okay with you guys, of course.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 7:39 am

That's very sweet of you Jaddie, I don't have a problem with that Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"   Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 9, The Finale: "Total Anarchy"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com