HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 3:17 am

I'm really sorry I dropped out of From A to Beauty contest, I'm sorry if I was offline for such a long time. I had to make some arrangements plus I'm running a magazine so you know assignments and stuff. I hope you guys forgive me! Sad...

I'm going to be online regularly and talk to u guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 4:06 am

hi its good to see you back on, I am sure Eva and miss L will forgive you as they are so nice.

hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 4:08 am

Aww...at least you came back and that's what counts!! hiho

Cancer
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 4:29 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Aww...at least you came back and that's what counts!! hiho

Thank you I sent you a PM! Smile
Back to top Go down
Abeer123

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 4:30 am

angie247 wrote:
hi its good to see you back on, I am sure Eva and miss L will forgive you as they are so nice.

hiho

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 7:46 am

It's OK Abeer Smile I'm glad to see you back here at Cstyles !! Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
Abeer123

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   June 8th 2011, 9:00 am

EvaTer wrote:
It's OK Abeer Smile I'm glad to see you back here at Cstyles !! Big smile

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.   Today at 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down

I'm really sorry! Hope you forgive me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum