HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 10th 2011, 4:53 am

http://shyneinnocence.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/big-pack-of-the-month-peggy-739-retexture-subtle-channel-eyeshadow-baby-love-lipgloss-_/

Hair, Eyeshadow and Lipgloss for download Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 10th 2011, 9:28 am

Oh wow !! Awesome !! Thanks Mary ! Love067 hiho happy *NEW*
Download Download Download Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 10th 2011, 10:39 am

Wow! Very cute! Thank you! hiho

The lipgloss is with teeth or without teeth? confused

The link of the lipgloss doesn't work! sad

Edit: Now it worked Smile
Back to top Go down
smartalec02

Top Poster :
Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 10th 2011, 12:54 pm

awesome pack mary!!and im sooooooooooooooo excited seeing the eyeshadow!me loveeeeeeeeeeeee eyeshadows!! thanks mary!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 10th 2011, 6:32 pm

Lipgloss is without teeth lol I just realized that all the shots have their mouths open XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 1:09 am

Awesomely beautiful!!! Glad the gloss doesn't have the teeth...I can never get those things to look right!! Thanks Mary!!! hiho

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 5:28 am

I downloaded this yesterday and it is flippin awesome in game, thankyou so much mary, i am now thinking of only using your lippy on my simmies as each one is perfect hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 5:55 am

LOL Thanks. But don't forget Lemon Leaf lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 6:49 am

to be honest I prefer yours, i have some others in game which i like in darker colours but your lippies are awesome in all colours, keep them coming can never have too much make-up choices Love067
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 10:18 am

Shyne wrote:
Lipgloss is without teeth lol I just realized that all the shots have their mouths open XD

All right Smile

What sliders do you use to make the lips like that? confused

Angie wrote:
Can never have too much make-up choices.

Lol that's so true Big smile

Why you always make your creations in .package? I always have to convert your creations to .sims3pack T.T
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 8:30 pm

Wo wo wo lol Sorry. It's just the way I roll XD I hate the T$RW, that's why.
Lip slider is here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=21839.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 9:05 pm

i like all my cloths,makeup,hair,skin to be in package files as all of my objects are in sims3pack files. when i create a sim i just put in to my mod folder what i wish to use on that sim. or leave in the mod folder what my sims are wearing in the town.

also Mary i don't understand you. you said to me in my thread about my ISIS BAR. you wish you could Design stuff like me???? but you can hun. i don't think i would ever even think about trying to create hair,makeup or lips. i think i would suck at it. lol Smile Smile XX
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 11th 2011, 9:31 pm

I can't design a SPACE lol You know... a lot. I just... I have no imagination. Everything turns out like Hitler would have it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:41 am

Shyne wrote:
Wo wo wo lol Sorry. It's just the way I roll XD I hate the T$RW, that's why.

wtf *NEW* All right Smile xD

Shyne wrote:
Lip slider is here: http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=21839.0

Hmm ... ¬¬

Your lippies looks different to the picture of the slider ... but I will try it out Download xD

Thanks! minifan
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   June 12th 2011, 11:52 am

Mary!!!!!
I love this \o/\o/\o/
Thank you so much Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down

Look look look, it's a big pack of stuff at Shyne's Blog!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Cstyles Featured Artists :: Retired Artists :: Shyne-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum