Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Vide
PostSubject: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 11:23 am

Hey Fellow Sim Makers!
I just recently discovered this site a few days ago and I'm so excited to have a a specific part of the sims 3 community to share sim creation with!Smile

All About Me:
• My real name is Freedom.
• I have over 12000 downloads and over 900 thanks under my belt Razz
• my sims are made" slider hack free" and with very little CC.
• I really love taking pictures in real life as much as I do in game

I’m involved with MTS and the CFF. But MTS is currently down for maintance. so here a few examples of my work:

Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) 2dsldup
Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) N3t3bq
Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Zxthh
Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) K12ejq ^ my latest sim
I’m glad and excited to meet you all! Big smile

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on June 27th 2011, 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : shortened it)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Topposter
Featured Artist : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 4:26 pm

Hi Freedom, welcome to Cstyles !! hiho dancing What a beautiful name Freedom !
Lovely sim creations you make. I'm happy to see you here on Cstyles, I'm sure you'll like it on here hand dance
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 6:02 pm

hi Eva! Thanks Smile I certainly hope so. your sims are pretty Love067

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on June 27th 2011, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling:P I'm the typo queen)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Topposter
Featured Artist : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 6:23 pm

Wow and welcome Freedom! I have to say also that your name is beautiful! I'm glad you found Cstyles and even more glad that you have found your 'home'!

Your sims are amazing!!!!! No sliders!!! Truly awesome work and shows true talent!! I can't wait to see more of your creations and hopefully some posted here @ Cstyles!!
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 7:06 pm

Hi and welcome Freedom. Your name is very beautiful. Welcome to Cstyles and I hope you enjoy here as much as we do. You will love it here! Your sims are very unique and beautiful, I'll surely download your sims! :D

Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 7:36 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wow and welcome Freedom! I have to say also that your name is beautiful! I'm glad you found Cstyles and even more glad that you have found your 'home'!

Your sims are amazing!!!!! No sliders!!! Truly awesome work and shows true talent!! I can't wait to see more of your creations and hopefully some posted here @ Cstyles!!

Yes i have found my home Big smile aww I'm touched, I really try. so that means alot coming from a fellow sim maker like you. And of course, I post here on Cstyles ;)

Abeer123 wrote:
Hi and welcome Freedom. Your name is very beautiful. Welcome to Cstyles and I hope you enjoy here as much as we do. You will love it here! Your sims are very unique and beautiful, I'll surely download your sims! :D

OMG thank-you so much.
sometimes mixed response on my sims b/c they are not your typical "pretty",but I'm glad some one appreciates them Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 7:48 pm

Hey Freedom,

Really loving your work. CStyles is an awesome place, you're gonna love it Smile Good to see someone from the outside coming to the inside, yo? XD Hope to see more of your awesome work.

- Shyne (a.k.a. Mary)
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 8:00 pm

Shyne wrote:
Hey Freedom,

Really loving your work. CStyles is an awesome place, you're gonna love it Smile Good to see someone from the outside coming to the inside, yo? XD Hope to see more of your awesome work.

- Shyne (a.k.a. Mary)

Hi Mary. :D
I'm glad you like my work because I definitely love your work.
Your creations will definately help aid in the realism I aim for. look out for alot of usage and featuring of your cc on my sims in future, especially my male sims ❤

I love your siggy btw! yes YOU are fabulous Love067
Its nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) Th_banner
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 8:13 pm

Hehehehe the siggy isn't about me... I was trying to find a good picture of 'haters gonna hate' but I found this one instead XD
I'm glad you like my CC, I try for realism whenever I can. Since I started I've been trying to make a nice eyebrow for men... lol
I'm still working on pores and facial contours and as requested by aWT I'm trying to make nose definers as well... Also on my list of things to do are tutorials... I just wish I had a team of people to help me, that way I'd get all these god-damn ideas out of my head and onto .package format hahaha
Glad you like my work. Really inspires me to keep going. Very excited to see your next creation :D <3
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 8:58 pm

Shyne wrote:
Hehehehe the siggy isn't about me... I was trying to find a good picture of 'haters gonna hate' but I found this one instead XD
I'm glad you like my CC, I try for realism whenever I can. Since I started I've been trying to make a nice eyebrow for men... lol
I'm still working on pores and facial contours and as requested by aWT I'm trying to make nose definers as well... Also on my list of things to do are tutorials... I just wish I had a team of people to help me, that way I'd get all these god-damn ideas out of my head and onto .package format hahaha
Glad you like my work. Really inspires me to keep going. Very excited to see your next creation :D <3

lol I see.
One my favorites is" I sent that bitch, a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces Smile" --from ed on the boondocks:P

Don't know I it :roll:If ideas could instantly magically turn into .package files. I will would have alot more creations lol Unfortuantely us mere mortals have to work at it.

Did you just say PORES? omg yes! that's brilliant. why hasn't some thought of it before? * drools yes real people have pores! just what i need for those close-ups. your really going to take my sims to a next level for sure ;)

have you thought of dimples?

Why hasn't someone added pores to skin tones? I really want to create a custom default skin tone but I 'm to afraid to start especially since i don't even know the basics, like photoshop:/ maybe your tutorials will help me...

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 9:04 pm

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/pores-set-1-by-shyne.html

I've done these so far. The answer is... because it's so difficult lol

If you want dimples, check out Evie's site. Her's a gorgeous Smile

I can't write a tutorial on making pores yet... I need to make more and get more experience.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 1:22 am

Hey Freedom, welcome to Cstyles!!! It's always great to have another creator here! I've seen you're stuff over at MTS. I love your style!

Can't wait to see more creations and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to our little Cstyles family Big smile
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 10:05 pm

@ Mary- cool, I'll check them out ;)

@ Miss lochness- I know your work too XD
you certainly can whip out sims faster than I can! You have a gift.

happy *NEW* Thanks to you and everyone for the warm welcome ! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 1:00 am

Yeah..there is ton's of talent here!! I love it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)   Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Fellow Creators and Simmers! I think I found my new home:)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com