Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The recent rumor mill has spread over the community about the possibiities of sims 4. thats why lots of creators took absences of leave (appearantly) until the sims 4 comes out .

so what are your guys views/opinions on this?

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on May 18th 2012, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 8:05 pm

I still play the sims 1 on my ps2...finally got moved into the one guys house that I met at a party...never got to that point in the past. lol I also have the sims 2 for ps2 and the sims 3 for ps3...I don't play them very often, though....I like the simplicity of the first one.
Back to top Go down
DauphineMarie

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 12:10 am

First of all, I love this thread... It truly shows the voice of the community. I hope you don't mind if I use a few of the comments here for the The Sims 3 International Creative Assembly. ;)

Personally, I played Sims 1 briefly, but hated it. Razz I was also like 11 when it came out, so I couldn't have been that into it anyway. But when Sims 2 came out, I thought I would give it a try, and LOVED it so much! ♥️ I have since lost all of my game discs, and am not going to buy new ones, but I would love to play it again. I played without CC for as long as it was out. O.o Dear Lawd, I don't know how I did it lol. I think the Sims 3 could be so much better if it weren't for the bugs and glitches. When the Sims franchise changed hands from Maxis, to EA, I think it all went tits up. It is not that hard to fix something glitchy, or buggy, if you know how to do it. I'm sure there are so many Americans out there that would love a job with a computer company, but can't because the current seats are filled up with the fat-cat money makers. Back when the Sims was an "idea" or a "concept" and the producers wanted to see their idea through, and watch it grow, things were great. Nowadays, EA does whatever they think would earn them money. Now, don't get me wrong, capitalism is not bad. But it is only acceptable when you make money off things people want to buy. Selling crap to thousands and thousands of people make you pretty damn wealthy, but it will leave the person who actually bought the game feeling like a sad sap, because he got ripped off. Yet, he continues to buy into the madness, no matter how much he tells himself not to, because he enjoys, like we all should.

So with all the buzz about Sims 4, sure let them go ahead and start making their game. Let them make their money. Let them sit on their fat arses, happily plumped up with our hard earned money. But let them not take the one thing the community might still have: character. The people and members of the community are (mostly) among the nicest I've ever met. Hell, they sure do beat real life people lol. But they cannot EVER take that away from us. And whenever things start to get all messed up, just remember, we make the community. Not them.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 12:36 am

Wow Shocked Marie said it all. lol.

But I don't know if I'd buy the Sims 4. I think that everything is happening too fast like with the expansion packs. If it's rushed, it probably won't be good quality (bugs & stuff).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 11:06 am

I don't think that the Sims 4 will be released any time soon...
I like Sims 3, it's glitchy but overall it's not a bad game Smile
Back to top Go down
reyox

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 8:02 am

I mean, when and IF it comes out i will try it and if i don't like it i will stick with the sims 3.
Back to top Go down
little_missy_bleh

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 10:31 am

I think i'd stick with Sims 3 because i love it so much, however it depends on if and how well Sims 4 turns out. I tend to go for the games with better graphics, and i believe Sims 4 would have superb graphics though i'm not sure what else they can do to it because Sims 3 is so well done, though i've heard that it's very very similar to Sims 2. I've heard from some people that they just changed from 2 to 3 because of the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea_Summers9

PostSubject: NRaas Troubles   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 8:09 pm

I have done my own research into the Sims 4, and I dont plan on buying it.
IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 Tumblr_lqwjbjX0KN1qdpvjdo1_500_thumb
I am perfectly happy with the Sims 3. I have worked hard on all of my games and I really dont think that the TS4 will hold as much interest for me. I dont plan on giving up TS3 any time soon ^_^
IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 Tumblr_lq4a9lWfwQ1qa6x3z

Besides there is so much about TS3 that I havent discovered yet. I recently bought OutDoor Life, Master Suite and 70s, 80s, and 90s SP and would like to actually get to enjoy them. Not only that, Seasons is my newest EP and I've yet to fully experience that one. TS4 is something I'm not going to even try.

IMO: TS3 or BUST!!humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:26 pm

well the sims having some kind of a sale on the games for 7.99 so look into that . i got an email about it. sale on till july16
party on then ,
i have yet to fully explore my game too just like you , im so behind it sad.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 8:52 pm

timeergirl89 wrote:
I totally agree with everything you've said here.  I really don't think I'll by Sims 4 when it comes out unless it's utterly mind blowing. The sims 3 is just too disappointing.

Hear. Hear.

I'll just stick with Sims 3 for a bit. If the Let's Plays for the Sims 4 impress me, then I'll consider buying it. Otherwise, not now. I would love for Maxis to get behind it. EA really missed (on purpose) a lot of hits that could have made Sims 3 more than it could have been.

I hope they pay more attention to the base game, and not leave it neglected. Give us more crap next time.
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 1:02 pm

I'm sure I'll buy Sims 4, which is supposed to be out next year. However, if I have to buy a new computer to play it, that could definitely effect how soon I get the new game. Until then, I'll continue playing the Sims 3.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 2:35 pm

im in the same situation as eden77 huhuh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?   IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF The Sims 4 is real, who is sticking with TS3?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com