Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My Uglacy Family Portraits!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Vide
PostSubject: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 1:11 am

Okay, so if any of you haven't been lurking in Eva's forum, she's been posting picture of the day topics. Well I've been particpating, and I uploaded a picture of my new Uglacy couple. Smile CeCe asked if I'd put up pictures of their first daughter, whose name is Mystique (my boyfriend and I are lame, I know!) They just had another daughter today who's name is Celia and she's cute as a button, but she randomly has blonde hair. She takes after her mom. Smile

ANYWAYS. Some of the family portraits I took earlier!

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen34

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen35

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen36

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen37

Here are some close ups of Claudine:

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen38
My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen39

& Here is some of Claudine and Paul!

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen40
My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen41

I would post my other one's but they aren't appropriate XD I was experimenting with poses. Razz I'll have to upload some pictures of Celia when I get the chance tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My Uglacy Family Portraits! Topposter
Featured Artist : My Uglacy Family Portraits! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 2:21 am

Lmao!!! Claudine is beautiful but hubby terrifies me!! That is def a Beauty and the beast situation. The little girl is not bad looking and who knows...maybe she will take more after her mother.

Thanks for posting the pics T and you know where you can post the others...*wink wink* I LOVE experimenting also!! hiho
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 2:53 am

Hahahha, I may post them in the Elite section tomorrow. Mystique aged into a teen and she looks truly terrifying. Luckily neither of the girls inherited their father's eyes. They both have their mother's noses and eyes. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 4:08 am

Lol!! You post yours and I will post mine. I guess I need to make a certain thread for 'those' certain type of pics!! Love your siggy!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My Uglacy Family Portraits! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 8:57 am

I seriously love this couple !! hiho Love067 Great pics Hannah !!
I can't wait to see more pics of Celia too !! ;) Big smile
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 11:35 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Lmao!!! Claudine is beautiful but hubby terrifies me!! That is def a Beauty and the beast situation. The little girl is not bad looking and who knows...maybe she will take more after her mother.

Thanks for posting the pics T and you know where you can post the others...*wink wink* I LOVE experimenting also!! hiho

I totally agree with Cece, she is very pretty and cute, but he is... OMG, no words, just *Eeeeew* scared
lol

Good job Razz
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 2:12 pm

Hahaha thanks guys! I have an interview at Panera today at 1:30 but after that I'm open. I'm gonna play a bit then post more pictures. CeCe sounds good to me! ;) Oh and I was totally geeking out last night over True Blood and Harry Potter. :D So thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 12:14 am

Okay guys, here's Mystique as a teen XD
My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen43

And Celia!

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen44

Mr. Sexy himself ;)

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen45

Claudine aged into an adult. I honestly HATE how their eyes cross when they are having a birthday. I think she aged gracefully though. :D

My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen46
My Uglacy Family Portraits! Screen47
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 7:29 am

This family is awesome! I wanna see MOAR! dancing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My Uglacy Family Portraits! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 9:49 am

I'm loving this !! hiho Love067 Big smile
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 12:26 pm

Hahaha, thanks guys! I'll definately get more pictures soon! Tonight is Harry Potter midnight premier, so I'm going to that around 6. I have orientation today at 2 for my new job. Not much playing time today. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Uglacy Family Portraits!   My Uglacy Family Portraits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Uglacy Family Portraits!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com