Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

August Black by Cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : August Black by Cecesaun1 Topposter
Featured Artist : August Black by Cecesaun1 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

August Black by Cecesaun1 Vide
PostSubject: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 10:10 pm

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-10

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2030

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2044

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2061

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2074

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2083

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2092

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2106

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2129

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2135

August Black by Cecesaun1 Screenshot-2172

(Thanks Julz for locating the hair for me !)
Hair:GardenOfShadows
You have to have the set to make the braids work correctly, (I don't know why) and it helps to have your 'sim detail' set to high for them to show properly in game. (That's only if you have problems with it)

I will post a link for another hair just in case you can't get this one to work right for you.

Alternate Hair:GardenofShadows

Skin: Evie's updated Cecesaun1 non default skintone

Eyes: Eye aholic eyes by Shady @ modthesims

Dimples: By Evie @ Evie's blogspot

Lips: Shyne's baby love lip gloss

Sliders: Johna's body sliders, aWT and Delphy bewb sliders.

Most of the clothes can be found on TSR.

Download:

Package

Sims3Pack

Disclaimer: For some odd reason when 'some' of my sims age to Adult their faces will look a little odd. Their lips will droop some, but if you have the sliders you should be able to fix them up or just let them age to elder and they age just fine into elder.
This does NOT affect their offspring at all! Love067

Last edited by cecesaun1 on July 15th 2011, 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added links and fixed typo)
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 10:15 pm

OMG OMG OMG!
Why must my computer be broked!!!

I've actually been playing my game lately and my lady is lonely, he would be perfect for her, she has really defined features, strong jaw line, defined nose, rectangular eyes, etc... and he has softer features, this would make for perfect babies!

So downloading when I get my comp back up and running!

Beautiful work as always cece.
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 10:20 pm

YUMM. YUMM. YUMM. <3 Love067 He's beautiful Cece!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

Evie wrote:
OMG OMG OMG!
Why must my computer be broked!!!

I've actually been playing my game lately and my lady is lonely, he would be perfect for her, she has really defined features, strong jaw line, defined nose, rectangular eyes, etc... and he has softer features, this would make for perfect babies!

So downloading when I get my comp back up and running!

Beautiful work as always cece.

You noticed his features!!! Yay!! Yeah..I softened him up a bit, rounded face and smoother jawline. I LOVE the dimples on him. I have another male that I use the dimples on but his features are seriously strong! He looks good with them also!
Thanks for the compliments! And get that comp up and running...he needs babies!! Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

Thank you Hannah!! Lol!! ;)
Back to top Go down
smartalec02
smartalec02

Cancer
Comments : oh yeahhhh, hee!

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 1:56 am

ohhh cece!!!he's just perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!! Love067

so manly, so reliable~~i felt so secure just by looking at him! gosh, what am i thinking, he's a sim!!arghhh, im so jealous of my simmy girl right now! :zelfmoord:*new*

thanks cece for making the hottest male sim around!hee~~ happydance
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 7:26 am

Oh gawd, he has such a baby face!! I love him! I melted at that first pic! Those dimples and that face, perfect!!!

Thanks Cece Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : August Black by Cecesaun1 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 10:04 am

OHH my, my my, my CeCe !! Shocked
He's hawt, gorgeous and he's looks are amazing !! hiho I luvs him !! Love067 drools Love067
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 4:23 pm

He's adorable and I love his dimples!! Thank you for sharing August.
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 4:43 pm

Cece, you and your guys will blow my comp lol
I love your sims Love067
And August is so hot drools
and lovely at the same time minifan
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 9:54 pm

THANKS ALL!! Yes I screamed it...I LOVE YOU ALL and thanks for always supporting me with your sweet words and compliments. That is what encourages me and inspires me to create! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 9:56 pm

EVIE I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND ESPECIALLY FOR SUPPORTING CSTYLES!! Now I'm going to walk away and cry some very sweet tears of happiness!! You made my day! hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 10:38 pm

nooo i need that hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cece... im going hunting... is it suppose to dread? cuz it looks like braids
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 11:22 pm

Kamikinz wrote:
nooo i need that hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cece... im going hunting... is it suppose to dread? cuz it looks like braids

Kami it's posted with several hairs, some braids and some dreads with and without a head band. I searched GOS for almost 2 hours last night before I posted August trying to find it.

I hope you can and I wish you luck. I was just about crazy because I couldn't locate it.
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2011, 11:54 pm

I think I found the hair Cece hiho
Is THIS HAIR?
I'm searching for this since this morning
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 12:13 am

omg juliana i love you ❤
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 12:18 am

i have the headband with the dreads ...where i got it from i have no idea it looks better then all of them i saw online ... i thought i got it from the sims 3 store....
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 12:19 am

@ juliana its not the same exact one i dont think because cece's doesnt have beads ... but its def gonna have to do beads or not!
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 12:42 am

Ooow Kami, I really thought that this was, but had not realize the beads. Man, that hair is so hard to find!! Sad044
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 1:17 am

girl this is the best they have out there beads no beads the hell with it... atleast i can have him exactly the way miss cece made him cuz those other dreads ... smh ashame
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 1:34 am

That is the same exact hair...thanks Julz!! I love you too!!! Kami they have one with beads, it is shorter than the one without. But this is the exact hair!! I can't believe you spent all that time looking for it Julz because it is hard to locate!! I don't even remember how I found it in the first place.

Kami ea does have a hair with dreads and a band...it kind of looks better than this one because believe it or not it's more refined and lays better on the head. I have both but I use ea's more.

I'm so happyz!!
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 2:31 am

hiho hiho hiho
I'm happy now hiho
The effort was worth it because now I can have exactly August that you did Cece!
I'll put this link on my fav pages lol
Dont wanto to lose it again shocked *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2011, 2:41 am

OMG we can't lose it again! Lol! hiho
Back to top Go down
HannahJo
HannahJo

Libra

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 11:43 pm

*drool*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 12:12 am

*hands Hannah a tissue to wipe away the drool while giggling

I take it you like him? laughing
Back to top Go down
HannahJo
HannahJo

Libra

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 12:37 am

He is absolutely amazing. I'm just ......... speechless!

*Thanks for the tissue BTW

He would be great for a part in my story, I think I just might have to use him. (and definitely abuse him)

Last edited by HannahJo on July 18th 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 11:08 am

He is gorgeous and so fine, I downloaded the dimples also, but when I tried to make another sim with the dimples they look really dark. I tried to lighten it up in game, but it has a really dark tinge to it. He however came out great in game. Good Job and thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 2:27 pm

u can of have to play with the dimples ... i find using the blush version a lil easier because u can play with intensity
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 7:28 pm

HannahJo wrote:
He is absolutely amazing. I'm just ......... speechless!

*Thanks for the tissue BTW

He would be great for a part in my story, I think I just might have to use him. (and definitely abuse him)

OMG I must see if you put him a story!!! Pweeze... Razz Big smile Abuse...aww.... asswhack Then I shall have to defend him and abuse you!!! :It__s_Outta_Here:*n Just teasing!! Have fun with him!! #somehowthatjustdidn'tcomeoutright hand dance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2011, 8:50 pm

Kamikinz wrote:
u can of have to play with the dimples ... i find using the blush version a lil easier because u can play with intensity

Ok...cut my legs off and call me 'Shorty' but I thought there was only the blush version available! Shocked

Any who...Kami is right...you have to play around a bit with the shading on the dimples and they are not going to fit every sim face. But I LOVE them and love seeing what sims will look best in them. I think August by far is the better one of all I've tried so far!

;)
Back to top Go down
Aglaia
Aglaia

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 1:48 am

I am absolutely drooling over here. You are one of my favorite sim creators. You always come out with these unbelievable gorgeous sims.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 4:20 am

Thank you!! What a compliment! Love067
Back to top Go down
cutiecutie30
cutiecutie30

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 6:25 pm

hi can anyone help me i download this handsome sim and it installed and everything but i'm not seeing it in the game can you help me please???
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

What method of download did you use, sim pack or package?
Back to top Go down
cutiecutie30
cutiecutie30

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 5:00 pm

i used package and sorry i took so long to reply
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 8:42 pm

Did you put him in your 'package' folder or 'sims' folder? I think when I made August, he is made so you can just drop him in your sim folder and when you go in game, and in CAS he will be there with your other sims. Let me know if you get it to work. hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:40 pm

and sometime the sim is in another age group , check both adult and young adult to see if he there
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 12:00 am

Wow he is a looker Cece...makes me melt..... Snap out of it Shocked
Back to top Go down
cutiecutie30
cutiecutie30

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 2:05 pm

kk i'll try it and let you know if this works cece thanks and keep up the excellent work!!!! and besides sims do you create objects for the sims as well?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 3:26 pm

I hope it works for you! If any future problems just tell me and we are going to get August in your game I promise. As for creating other items, no, I'd love to be able to and would love to have time to learn. But we do have SOME AMAZING CREATOR'S on this site!! Please browse around and you will be amazed! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. I'm trying to find a way to actually show each creator's work at once so it doesn't get lost. hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Black by Cecesaun1   August Black by Cecesaun1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Black by Cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com