Share | 

Hey! I'm Candy Lover!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 2:57 am

I have been referred here by a good friend of mine, a wonderful creator I am sure you all know, Shyne.

I'm a creator and the majority of the time I create clothing. I want to be able to share my creations with you lovely people!

I hear that this place is a wonderful community to be in. Recently I have been going here and looking at creations and posts from people. I find that you all here are very sweet! Also, some of you I know through your blogs!

I hope we all can get along and have a wonderful time together! ♥

Thank you! Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Tech Support :
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 8:30 am

Hey Candy Lover !! It's great to see you here on Cstyles !! hiho Love067 happy *NEW* happy *NEW*
I'm sure you will love this place ! Yayyzz another awesome creator here @ Cstyles !! dancing cancan cheers Big smile

Eva

Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 8:50 am

Don't we all know it! Candy Lover has always been an awesome member of the Sims 3 Community. She can finally find a home, like I have. It's a pleasure to have you here, Candy. I'm really looking forward to seeing your participation in the future and we can do projects together here too :D <3
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 4:50 pm

Aww thanks guys. Smile I am sure I will have a most wonderful time here. Thanks to Shyne I found this great place.

Smile Be sure to keep up with my blog!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 5:34 pm

Welcome Candy lover!!! It's great to meet you and I hope you enjoy being a member of Cstyles!! I viewed your blog yesterday and I'm happy to see how awesome your creations are! (I'm now a follower!) Feel free to share your creations, ideas and suggestions with us and if you need anything don't hesitate to let us know!! Love067

VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 6:41 pm

Thank you so much cecesaun1! I will be more than happy to share my creations here! And yes, I saw you follow my blog. Thank you very much. You all a very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member

Donor/$upporter :
Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

Yeah, sometimes so sweet I wanna be sick lol ;) Smile Did you see the chatrooms Candy?
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 3rd 2011, 7:31 pm

Hahah...lol. And no, I did not see any chatrooms yet. I will later Smile It will be fun!
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 4th 2011, 2:02 pm

Hi Candy \o/
Welcome...
Your creations are amazing Love067
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 4th 2011, 4:39 pm

Thank you so much julianafraga29, I looked at your blog before! I love your stuff. You clothing is quite cute. Smile

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
SnowAngel

Cancer
Comments : Well..what to say?........hmmmm....still confused.......ugh fine fine you caught me, my name is Snow Angel I'm 19 years old and I love computers,Horses,books,writing....um...well..what to say next?

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 5th 2011, 6:21 am

Hi! Welcome to Cstyles! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here as we did! Your clothing is awesome! I hope to see more creations from you. :D
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 5th 2011, 11:54 am

hey candy happy *NEW* I love your stuff! I have been using your CC for a while Love067
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   August 5th 2011, 2:32 pm

Aww thank you guys! I cannot wait to post some here! ♥ Have a wonderful day all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm Candy Lover!   Today at 4:27 am

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm Candy Lover!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself :-)-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum