Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

would you download her?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

would you download her? Vide
PostSubject: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 5:38 am

This is the sim I just finish working on, her name is Laura Lane. If you guys like her let me know I'll share her with you
would you download her? Scree181
would you download her? Scree182
would you download her? Scree183
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : would you download her? Th_banner
Top Poster : would you download her? Topposter
Featured Artist : would you download her? Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 5:45 am

I love your photography hun. I would download her certainly Smile Only thing is... I still wanna upload your last Sim... I just haven't gotten round to installing Ambitions yet lol
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 1:54 pm

Oww, I love her
Share with us cherry please
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 1:57 pm

Oh she is wonderful! I love her facial structure looks very unique. She kind of looks like a mix of beautiful races. Smile I love her!

Upload her! That would be excellent!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 3:10 pm

Thanks Juliana & candy Lover. I'll start on getting her cc together and i'll have her up by tonight ...
Mary I'll upload Sandra with base game clothes and hair ...would that work? i still wanna see her make over Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : would you download her? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 6:06 pm

She's fabulous Kami !! hiho dancing I would download her all day, everyday if needed !! Razz ;)
I can't wait to Download her !!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 7:35 pm

your so sweet Eva
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 9:09 pm

I agree with all the above...def a beauty and will def download!! I LOVE her features and her uniqueness!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: would you download her?   would you download her? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 9:41 pm

well she's up!!! Enjoy guys
Back to top Go down

would you download her?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com