View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 4th 2011, 8:47 pm

Blonde Horse Back Riding

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience.
She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.
In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune...
......the Wal-Mart manager runs out and unplugs the horse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 4th 2011, 10:29 pm

This right here is just sad lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 5th 2011, 12:45 am

lmao!!!!!!! laughing

VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 6th 2011, 5:05 pm

That is pretty funny! haha Smile Blonde jokes are so funny but so mean at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥

PostSubject: Here's Mine   August 6th 2011, 5:05 pm

Here's mine: A blonde goes to the doctor saying that every spot she pokes hurts really bad. But then the doctor later says that her body is not the problem, but her broken finger!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

Top Poster :
Featured Artist :
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 6th 2011, 6:34 pm

Candy Lover!!! That is truly a blonde joke!!! lol!

VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 6th 2011, 8:12 pm

Hahah I know right! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 6th 2011, 8:54 pm

lol nice one candy
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member

Featured Artist :
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   August 6th 2011, 9:55 pm

haha thanks! Does any one have anymore??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blonde Horse Back Riding   Today at 5:54 am

Back to top Go down

Blonde Horse Back Riding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Ha Ha's, Wisdom and Quotes :: Ha's Ha's-
Forum create on Forumotion | Games | Simulation | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion